Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:54:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO][ANN] 🌐 Conn3x - Decentralized Chances - Smart Jobs!🌐 ICO 27.03.2018  (Read 5069 times)
yuisefb8

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:34:56 AM

I joint their telegram group to ask few question, they have over 18500 members, but no discussion there, only bot that welcome when new member join. So I don't you will get answer for this question.

From the sounds of it, it looks like they just bought the 18000 members from people who sell services like those here and dont really care about anything
Yes, it is really make annoying bot. I leave this telegram group after joining. I hope their telegram community manager fix it as soon as possible, we are invetor or supporter not bot at Bot World.
This is not good as it will just raise a lot of negative feedbacks, if they don't have a community manager then does means that they don't even have seed fundings.
But who is going to pay some attention here & make some positive statement.I think manager's are busy to promote their project.hope very soon they will give their opinion here.wait for some days.
I agree about this. They put bot firsr in their group since they are very busy promoting and gathering funds in their project. Maybe sooner they gonna intetact with everyone once they are settled.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:37:49 AM

I joint their telegram group to ask few question, they have over 18500 members, but no discussion there, only bot that welcome when new member join. So I don't you will get answer for this question.

From the sounds of it, it looks like they just bought the 18000 members from people who sell services like those here and dont really care about anything
Yes, it is really make annoying bot. I leave this telegram group after joining. I hope their telegram community manager fix it as soon as possible, we are invetor or supporter not bot at Bot World.
This is not good as it will just raise a lot of negative feedbacks, if they don't have a community manager then does means that they don't even have seed fundings.
But who is going to pay some attention here & make some positive statement.I think manager's are busy to promote their project.hope very soon they will give their opinion here.wait for some days.
I suggest guys lets just be patient on this project I feel postive about them and for sure this will be a success.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:52:21 AM

I suggest guys lets just be patient on this project I feel postive about them and for sure this will be a success.
Yeah just give them time to clear things up which are of great importance to the team. They have to be very fimilar with the project in order to face its users and their queries.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:41:27 AM

Yeah just give them time to clear things up which are of great importance to the team. They have to be very fimilar with the project in order to face its users and their queries.
[/quote]

They shouldn't start a project if they are not "very" familiar with it in the first place. It will be nice if they can already use their seed funds (if they have any) to hire good community managers .

Lodi0808

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:22:51 AM

C3x coin could be the next big hit few years from now so im planning to mine using my own computer. Can i have the setup link?
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:30:34 AM

C3x coin could be the next big hit few years from now so im planning to mine using my own computer. Can i have the setup link?
I do not understand what you mean by using a computer? Do you want to get a token? Is it possible? Or just repeat your question, only more specifically.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:27:02 AM

I joined the group in telegrams and I want to say that for a long time I have not seen a group of more than 24,000 participants, I think the project is developing very quickly.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 08:48:06 AM

If you look at the popularity of the project on the Internet, I think the project should raise money before the end of ICO. The team has already made the project very famous.
karmazen

Activity: 57

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:09:15 AM

When wallet available and ready for mining?
Conn3x_official (OP)

Activity: 58

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:22:12 AM

Lots of people talking about this project i guess it's very popular project and Ann thread is very active too im looking forward to it. I joined the group of telegram too and I think the project is developing very quickly.
Good luck

Thanks for your kind words. Glad to have you as a part of the community.
rubrex

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 05:47:50 PM

I think the project is developing very quickly.
Do they have public Github account? I can't find it.
Sam67

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:51:31 PM

well, just forget about the 10k per masternode, which I think is very very expensive and not neccessary; you guys have to work with bounty managers, who already level up in bounty campaign technology and do not need from their contributers to report their postings every single day in the bounty thread. I mean wir living now in 21th century and you are using blockchain technology. Is it too much expected, when we ask for to use an automatic tracker for tweets, rt and shares?
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 12:43:27 AM

When wallet available and ready for mining?
As far as I know, as a rule, never report about such things in advance. Even developers all the matter is that at first wallet test and then release, and together with it can't assume concrete date and write that wallet is already released. Wait for this announcement.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:48:33 AM

Yeah bots can be really annoying sometimes, but in a way it showcases the strength of the group, which can attract more investors. At the end of the day everyone needs profit.
Have a lot of people at here because their airdrop. If they really want make attention to some potential investor, they should improve the way they manage this group, better is turn of bot.
That such things didn't occur even in a banal airdrop to distribution, it is time for all developers to think seriously concerning good, strong protection for such distribution. All want to earn and go on not absolutely honest methods for receiving it.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:07:09 AM

Lots of people talking about this project i guess it's very popular project and Ann thread is very active too im looking forward to it. I joined the group of telegram too and I think the project is developing very quickly.
Good luck
Great, as I watch their video it's very inspiring which can benefited here in crypto currency community. Hopefully the dev me add some possible strategy to have a great amoun in the future since many are trying to look forward on this project.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:09:01 AM

Yeah bots can be really annoying sometimes, but in a way it showcases the strength of the group, which can attract more investors. At the end of the day everyone needs profit.
Have a lot of people at here because their airdrop. If they really want make attention to some potential investor, they should improve the way they manage this group, better is turn of bot.
That such things didn't occur even in a banal airdrop to distribution, it is time for all developers to think seriously concerning good, strong protection for such distribution. All want to earn and go on not absolutely honest methods for receiving it.
There should be an active one to all or one to one communication that will do drive a greater positive vibes on every investor and participants who trust the platform and build a strong faith.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:12:34 AM

Good luck
Great, as I watch their video it's very inspiring which can benefited here in crypto currency community. Hopefully the dev me add some possible strategy to have a great amoun in the future since many are trying to look forward on this project.

Such visual presentations are part of the development of the project with active branding and advertising functionalities where the supporters can share the video which gives a complete understanding while reaching out to the investors.
Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:13:33 AM

There should be an active one to all or one to one communication that will do drive a greater positive vibes on every investor and participants who trust the platform and build a strong faith.
Yeah, as time goes by, I admire this inspiring and useful project as I believed that some people relying on this project that will help on the society as well as the bitcoin community that for sure will love by many users as well as the investors around here in the social media. Hoping for the success on this project and to the moon its value.

MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:16:05 AM

If you look at the popularity of the project on the Internet, I think the project should raise money before the end of ICO. The team has already made the project very famous.
That requires more support and advertising where we should spread the word Conn3x to all the social platforms and reach out to all the investors that can bring a huge traffic and we get more potential investors.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:19:57 AM

I joined the group in telegrams and I want to say that for a long time I have not seen a group of more than 24,000 participants, I think the project is developing very quickly.

It seems that the Conn3x team are very popular now. That numbers of participants are the proves that they have captivates the attention of people in crypto world. This will bring more opportunities for the dev team and hopefully they will used it as a inspiration to work hard for this project.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: