Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:36:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to quickly verify Bittrex account - Fastest way  (Read 162 times)
snowblack (OP)

Activity: 262
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:26:05 PM
Last edit: February 13, 2018, 04:20:40 PM by snowblack

Hi all,
I have really hopeful way to quickly verify your account. This is just a little trick.

Step 1: Login to your account in Bittrex. Save information about your account (IP login, Txid of your deposit or withdraw, your balance). Setup 2FA (2-factor) and logout.

Step 2: Login to support, open new ticket about 2FA. Notice to Bittrex that you lost your phone so can't access to account. Request to remove 2FA. Part "2FA issue" select "2FA removal".

Step 3: When the Bittrex system automatically responds, request information about IP, balance ... same step 1, give it to them. The last part they asked for was a photo of your ID (passport) and a selfie picture with id, a hand holding a paper with Bittrex + date . You upload all to  the tickets.

After 2 or 3 days, Bittrex supporter will remove 2FA and verified your account.

Good luck! And pls don't share to Bittrex man  Grin Grin

P/s: If this way help you, pls share me some merit. I want to go to member. Thanks ^^

nothing in here!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MV7

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:51:02 PM

Hi all,
I have really hopeful way to quickly verify your account. This is just a little trick.

Step 1: Login to your account in Bittrex. Save information about your account (IP login, Txid of your deposit or withdraw, your balance). Setup 2FA (2-factor) and logout.

Step 2: Login to support, open new ticket about 2FA. Notice to Bittrex that you lost your phone so can't access to account. Request to remove 2FA. Part "2FA issue" select "2FA removal".

Step 3: When the Bittrex system automatically responds, request information about IP, balance ... same step 1, give it to them. The last part they asked for was a photo of your ID (passport) and a selfie picture with id, a hand holding a paper with Bittrex + date . You upload all to  the tickets.

Good luck! And pls don't share to Bittrex man  Grin Grin

Thanks for the information. So far, I've found bittrex to be pretty quick in dealing with these kind of issues. I also suggest everyone to save the private key that bittrex gives when you enable 2fa. This is the quickest way to ensure your account if you lose your phone and can't access 2fa.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
juragane

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:17:24 PM

Hi all,

Step 3: When the Bittrex system automatically responds, request information about IP, balance ... same step 1, give it to them. The last part they asked for was a photo of your ID (passport) and a selfie picture with id, a hand holding a paper with Bittrex + date . You upload all to  the tickets.

will bittrex accept new registration again? it seems like I saw yesterday still closed and have not received new registrants again and thank you, the information you provide is very useful for beginners like me.

megget

Activity: 140

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:19:11 PM

I heard about this method from a friend, but he did it for 14 days. I was verified on bitrex for 3 days according to the standard scheme. As it seems to me, it is very important to send foreign passports and good quality photos.

earnmoney2018

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 02:32:57 PM

i can make verified bitrex account for you with in 10 days if you intreasted you can contact with me
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3833

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:33:31 PM

I mean, this method CAN work, as you said, but if everyone knew this then Bittrex would pretty much be somewhat flooded with similar request with the same intent of wanting to be verified faster. The downside of this is that the actual problems of people concerning 2FA will take more time to be resolved than normal.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:39:14 PM

Hi all,

Just submit a clear copy of your ID and information, it will be verified quick without doing anything else though.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:49:40 PM

Hi all,

Just submit a clear copy of your ID and information, it will be verified quick without doing anything else though.
Yes there is no other way we can do but complete all the requirements. bittrex does apply a verification system that is a bit inconvenient, but if we see the results then it will be very good So that all data can be traced and there is identification that can be accounted for.
snowblack (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:19:24 PM

Hi all,

Yes, this is a first way.
If your way is not ok. Let use my way ^^

nothing in here!
shimbark123

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:23:50 PM

Thank you for the information. It is really good for someone to give us some nice idea just like this one. Bittrex is a good exchange, and once the best. As far as I believed, bittrex is the best exchange last year, but now is binance or kucoin?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
snowblack (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:10:06 PM

Thank you for the information. It is really good for someone to give us some nice idea just like this one. Bittrex is a good exchange, and once the best. As far as I believed, bittrex is the best exchange last year, but now is binance or kucoin?
Yes, but bittrex still a big exchange.
Binance and Kucoin grow so fastly  Grin Grin

nothing in here!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: