Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:22:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][SMT] SunMoney : Invest in Solar Energy | THE SOLAR FARM BACKED ICO  (Read 15921 times)
Seryvolk

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:27:30 AM
Last edit: September 03, 2018, 08:08:53 PM by Seryvolk

Personally, I decided to support this project,in Sun money Coin I am attracted not only by the idea,but also by the team itself,which I observe and see with what enthusiasm they promote this platform.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kuala Lumpur

Activity: 420
Merit: 69

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:18:15 AM

I understand that the fundraising is completed, nowhere did I find information, how much money did the guys from Sunmoney manage to collect?
erichall

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:41:23 AM
Last edit: May 05, 2018, 10:55:21 AM by erichall

Question for the sunmoney team - it appears that sunmoney is designated SMT but on coinmarketcap, SmartMesh is already designated SMT. Is there a planned change in the future?

Also, the team has been extremely quiet since the token sale. This is not very good for investors and somewhat unusual for completed icos...
andrearz

Activity: 686
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:38:58 PM

why is SMT token the price is still very low? I only have a few tokens but I can not sell them because the price is still too low, when are you developing this project again so it pushes the token price up? hopefully you will develop this quickly and make this token the main option in trading in the market today.
Tiffanya

Activity: 249
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:32:39 PM

The project is very large, I support it and I love it. Thank you!
Egretia
davidcrumble2

Activity: 54

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:21:15 PM

The idea is great, but I saw several projects with the same idea that did not develop after the ICO. It all depends on the team, I hope for your honesty and hard work guys, good luck!
bstewart

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:40:44 PM

Hi all, I really like this project but the marketing seems to be non-existent. Maybe add a telegram group in addition to the announcement group, where users can interact. And also post updates here on bitcointalk? Don't let this thread die.
bstewart

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:41:35 PM

why is SMT token the price is still very low? I only have a few tokens but I can not sell them because the price is still too low, when are you developing this project again so it pushes the token price up? hopefully you will develop this quickly and make this token the main option in trading in the market today.

The price is low because there aren't enough buyers. Very little people are aware of this project currently, there needs to be more information and marketing.
springwind

Activity: 434
Merit: 115

≣≣ ADAB Solutions ≣≣

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:18:29 AM

The price is low because there aren't enough buyers. Very little people are aware of this project currently, there needs to be more information and marketing.
There are no buyers at all. (https://idex.market/eth/smt) This project is a scam. It will never be added to a good exchange. Who invested money in this project - he lost his money. Who participated in the bounty - he worked for free.

lanangwidyadnyana

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:30:06 AM

its nice concept, and project. SUNMONEY Solar GmbH is a company registered in Germany and operating under German laws. This entity is responsible for the realization, management and maintenance of our physical assets, our solar power plants worldwide. This entity gave the exploitation rights of these solar parks to our financial headquarters SUNMONEY Solar FZ LLE in the UAE to be sold to our members. The German entity directly owns part of our marketing entity in Singapore.
SUNMONEY Solar FZ LLE is the financial center of SUNMONEY Solar Group. All of the contracts
and payments are issued from here. The United Arab Emirates has an ideal legal, taxation
and financial environment to conduct business. The country’s law is based on the laws
of the United Kingdom. All the money put into Sunmoney’s system is insured by the group’s physical assets in Europe. Our German entity have pledged the assets to the UAE entity as security.
That is why the system is based on nominal power output
this project i believe will success in the future
erichall

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:08:33 PM

There are no buyers at all. (https://idex.market/eth/smt) This project is a scam. It will never be added to a good exchange. Who invested money in this project - he lost his money. Who participated in the bounty - he worked for free.

Unfortunately I believe you are right. This project is junk, no online presence, no forum participating, telegram group is only for unrelated generic environment posts... We have been scammed.
kseniaviazemski

Activity: 52

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:15:54 PM

Bright future ahead of this project!
Samuel Velez

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:03:37 AM

Dear SMT Team,

Aiodex is the trading platform for innovative ideas and solution based on blockchain. On Aiodex is showing an underground race to get top 10. We want you to be among them. As we know your coin is very potential, in the near future it will achieve great success. Let us a chance to help you to gain that success. Come and show us and everyone in the crypto world know the value and strength of your community. And you will not regret joining. “Two heads better than one”.
Let’s come and make some noise on Aiodex at https://aiodex.com/vote/SMT

Plz, don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions.

Sincerely,
Aiodex Team

Discord: https://discord.gg/RvhvdZq
Facebook: https://fb.me/aiodexofficial
Twitter: https://twitter.com/aiodex_official
Telegram: https://t.me/aiodex_official
Leeminhe

Activity: 187

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:44:07 AM

An interesting project with a simple concept, hopefully it works well and many investors join in this project
jr.coastapps

Activity: 99

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:51:57 AM

I think the potential project all over the world needs of Solar energy.
leninay

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 01:46:09 PM

on which exchanges I can buy coin , or its still not on the market
xsantana

Activity: 680
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 04:38:15 AM

on which exchanges I can buy coin , or its still not on the market

SMT is already registered at https://idex.market/eth/smt
but the volume is very small, which means there are no transactions in the past few days,
manun if you are interested can see it there
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: