Bitcoin Forum
August 27, 2024, 10:07:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you holding Mutual coin?  (Read 90 times)
mkymre (OP)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 02:11:12 PM

I´ve been getting some stake rewards from referrals at SU pool, and I am wondering if the mutual coins or MUT have any future?

At this point I have 190.000 coins, which isn´t much, I know.. but are there anyone of you that hold on to them for later, or do you plan to swap them into Arion?

Check out Arion coin at Discord if you have any MUT.
Dansamiv

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:40:43 PM

No, I do not know the coin from your bonus.
I'm keeping ETH and NEO. It's not much, but it has always been a source of motivation for me to exchange, learn knowledge and experience in the daily cryptocurrency market. Hope ETH and NEO will have good growth in the near future.
lero34

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:20:45 PM

No. I sold it almost immediately after I invested and transferred money to more reliable coins. I see no reason to hold it, because he feels insecure in the market.
dicaprio

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:24:42 PM

I do not keep this token. I did not even hear anything about this token, if you tell anything about this project, maybe I'll have time to buy something, because I just will not take anything
dasha_buka

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:26:12 PM

And what is this coin , I didn't even hear about this project and his ideas . Please tell us about it . Maybe I missed some important information.
jashley

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:30:04 PM

I´ve been getting some stake rewards from referrals at SU pool, and I am wondering if the mutual coins or MUT have any future?

At this point I have 190.000 coins, which isn´t much, I know.. but are there anyone of you that hold on to them for later, or do you plan to swap them into Arion?

Check out Arion coin at Discord if you have any MUT.

Nope not heard much on that coin. I'm holding ETH, NEO, OMG, TRX, TEL, ICX, LTC, IOTA because these coins I've mention has a really big potential in the future and I don't also that what you called referral because so many scams out there that using cryptocurrency to get the money of the other people.

GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE                               
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
╚               ▶ Twitter         ▶ Facebook         ▶ Youtube         ▶ WHhitepaper               ╝
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: