Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:27:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do you get your daily crypto fix from?  (Read 945 times)
xWolfx

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

Donating 10% to charity

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 03:32:20 PM

I dont usually watch youtube not unless its a documentary or a travel tip. I acquire my daily crypto medicine by pure surfing on bitcointalk forum. You will say its boring but it actually helps a lot rather that watching videos. Reading posts and comments on the forum can update you realtime including experiences of real people in real life.

I also get a lot of Crypto-related information from here. It's more relaxed and quick to do so.

With videos i personally see entertainment things totally unrelated to anything from economics normally. Like games, for example. When you like those kind of things and especially if you can't play due to the situation in your country then those videos help a lot to distract yourself.

But since i follow the long-term investment mindset then for me it's not that important to watch all the daily news that happened related to crypto. With this forum is normally enough.
jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 06:03:08 PM

There are no specific sites that I always follow but usually I always surf the internet and read all the information that I think is important and I need to know.
Dele2018

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2019, 10:05:58 PM

I get my daily information from a few sites,which are coin desk,cointelegraph,and coinmarketcap.
Timmzzy

Activity: 785
Merit: 34

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 10:19:59 PM

Many have there own ways of getting daily tips, basically we have the Medias Facebook, twitter, telegram, and so have you is there to get all information regarding Crypto.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ B I O K R I P T ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jojohamasa

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2019, 10:34:20 PM

Guys, what do you watch and listen to learn more about crypto and blockchain?

Please give me your favorite youtube channels and podcasts

my youTube channels are often not in English
So I will not mention it
The sites are numerous and meet all demands and levels
Eg Coindesk.com for articles and news

https://en.bitcoin.it/ would be very useful if you decide to delve deeper into blockchain and others
hotimbineh

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 10:54:48 PM

I think in this day and age it is not difficult to find sources of spectacle and reading that are introducing and the latest news for the world of Blockhain because of the many youtube channels and websites that provide this and we can look for it on Google. who are sure to know and understand more about blockhian and crypto we have to be active in forums or groups and seminars because from there we will know things that we have never heard of.

lyks15

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 07:46:18 AM

I don't have any other refence in getting new updates and information about crypto and bitcoin aside from bitcoin.org site and on my friend and business partner when we are sharing thoughts and experience in using and investing in bitcoin. I don't want to browse over social media and youtube because there is so many negative feedback about crypto.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 08:46:33 AM

I don't have any other refence in getting new updates and information about crypto and bitcoin aside from bitcoin.org site and on my friend and business partner when we are sharing thoughts and experience in using and investing in bitcoin.

Same here meyt  .  i dont visit any other crypto related website aside from this forum bitcointalk because i think that bitcointalk is already pack and loaded with all kind of crypto information . there are local boards to know about the local news on your country pertaining to cryptos  .  i also have a buddy that is also a crypto enthusiast . he sometimes share me some info and i sometimes share him some info about whats new on crypto world  .
pushups44

Merit: 281

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 09:07:49 AM
Last edit: April 15, 2019, 05:00:56 AM by pushups44

I watch The Modern Investor to get a daily summary of the news (he condenses it with some analysis), occasionally watch Ivan on Tech (a programmer), and also watch Charles Hoskinson videos on occasion. Besides those sources, I visit Coin Telegraph and search through Google for news. On a rare occasion, I will watch a CNBC clip of a guest such as Tom Lee.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 10:46:54 AM

I dont usually watch youtube not unless its a documentary or a travel tip. I acquire my daily crypto medicine by pure surfing on bitcointalk forum. You will say its boring but it actually helps a lot rather that watching videos. Reading posts and comments on the forum can update you realtime including experiences of real people in real life.
This forum also provides many benefits and important information, but it's good if you also surf information outside the forum, because there are many things that are not available in this forum, you have to explore yourself on Goggle, YouTube and so on.
pushups44

Merit: 281

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 10:50:27 AM

This forum also provides many benefits and important information, but it's good if you also surf information outside the forum, because there are many things that are not available in this forum, you have to explore yourself on Goggle, YouTube and so on.

This forum also has value as a bitcoin-centric one, because bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrencies. Other spaces online tend to emphasize new flavors that can be distracting to investors, in my view. I am a believer in the power of the first-mover advantage, so I also think this forum is a great place to gather information.
akela04

Activity: 868
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2019, 04:15:08 PM

You're right! I get all the information about cryptocurrencies on bitcointalk, and also my friends traders share information with me. Still i look at the information on YouTube channel, in group telegrams and in social networks.

━━        🏘  INEL COMPANY  🏢       ━━
✔ Crowdfunding platform for collective investment in real estate ✔
https://t.me/INEL_bot
Carrelmae10

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 01:37:18 AM

..i don't usually watch videos on youtube..but I am always reading news and updates on this forum,,here in BTT,you can learn a lot,,this forum itself is a very big help to educate its members,regarding crypto,,every post of the members are wll informative,,even I have gain a lot of knowledge regarding crypto in this forum,,just be a wide reader..

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
muratsink

Activity: 1330
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 02:38:58 AM

I have a Bitcoin community, we often gather to share knowledge, share information about crypto volatility, and we are always updated about any good or bad news that affects crypto, we also have a big agenda to spread bitcoin to the public.

besides, I only read from every local website that is related to crypto development.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Japinat

Activity: 3010
Merit: 683

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 04:47:20 AM

There is no specific channel I follow in youtube, I learn crypto by just reading information from google, then I get into this forum
which help me improve my knowledge about crypto. There is an interactive conversation here and that makes a newbie easily to learn, since they can get involved.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Abal Abal

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2019, 05:27:34 AM

I don't think you need to find information about crypto or blockchain anywhere else, actually everything you need is in this forum. you just have to search and read what you need.

teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 10:24:34 PM

The first major place i get crypto information is bitcointalk. Its a community where you meet all kinds of people who have been in the crypto space for so long. Ideas and knowledge about bitcoin and crypto is shared here or a regular basis. Infact most of the things i know about bitcoin and crypto today I got from bitcointalk. I also attend some seminars and conferences where experts come to educate people on crypto. In between, there are so many sites these days where you can get information about crypto anytime you want.
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 10:28:17 PM

There is no YouTube chann that I found interesting related to cryptocurrencies news. I watch some local channels from people that I have knowledge about, but honestly there is not much I can find helpful there as everyone is talking about basic stuff related to bitcoin. There is no website that can be called the best since most of them offer the same articles but in a different format so you can choose whichever one you like the most.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 575

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 10:33:06 PM

Youtube channels or podcasts honestly aren't the best place to be finding updated information about crypto currencies. Most of them are just plain boring. I would recommend you to read articles from trusted sources instead. Reading is actually much better than hearing. Again, you can use this forum to keep yourself updated with the current information! For articles you can try crypto-news.net.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
thankyoulord

Activity: 475
Merit: 1

Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2019, 10:54:09 PM

Daily fix can be gotten for me from publications on websites as there are so many sites online today talking about cryptocurreny. I also go through post or bitcointalk as most of the members here are experts who have long years of experience.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: