Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:39:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Want to Hire: Zencart Expert  (Read 402 times)
axilla (OP)

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2013, 11:57:20 AM

Morning,  I'm the owner of rustic riggings, and i'm working on updating my site to run on zencart and having some issues.  I'm looking to hire someone to solve a few bugs.

1. Products are not showing up in subcategories even though they're in subcatagories
2. Bitpay module when prices are shown in BTC is doing some weird calculations at checkout and the payment is getting screwed up and trying to charge WAY more than the carts value.
3. Product filters aren't showing up even though i've installed the module.

If you think you can assist please leave a message or PM me.

Growth-O-Matic Grow your business, and increase brand awareness | While everyone else delivers your news to the wire, hoping it gets picked up, we put your press release in front of the eyes of the top bloggers, writers, and decision makers in your industry.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
axilla (OP)

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2013, 12:19:36 PM

thanks for the responses guys, at the moment i've hired someone.  Should things not progress we'll repost!

Growth-O-Matic Grow your business, and increase brand awareness | While everyone else delivers your news to the wire, hoping it gets picked up, we put your press release in front of the eyes of the top bloggers, writers, and decision makers in your industry.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: