Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 07:45:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Merits in bitcoin forum  (Read 156 times)
Lingesh (OP)

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:37:50 PM

how to get merits in bitcoin talk forum

I am new to bitcoin forum anyone please tell me about merits and how to get merit points.
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:42:52 PM

I am new to bitcoin forum anyone please tell me about merits and how to get merit points.

Dude go through the details given by our moderator

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2818350.0

Just contribute quality posts. Merits would follow you. 
First77

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:47:47 PM

how to get merits in bitcoin talk forum. I am new to bitcoin forum anyone please tell me about merits and how to get merit points.

Will bitcointalk.org be there after one year ?? With all the governments, finance experts calling Bitcoin a scam..

Read forum signature to be on the safe side.
ramirocryptobanana

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:50:17 PM

The Most important thing  for getting merits is while you are posting you have a good knowledge about that particular thread .
aakriti

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:55:23 PM

Merits are the points earn by you by others who get your post useful for Bitcointalk community. Merit system is recently started and your rank upgradation depends on it.
virendarnagpal

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:56:11 PM

Dude go through the details given by our moderator

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2818350.0

Just contribute quality posts. Merits would follow you. 
 Every body would like to gain more and more merits.  The link you have given I have read where it is suggested for posting quality posts.  Now question is what are quality posts?   What should be the subject chosen to quality for "quality" posts.  Otherwise just advising quality posts will not solve the issue and freshers will not be able to understand.  Please clarify
Siopao

Activity: 182
Merit: 120

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:59:20 PM
Merited by mharz (3), madwica (2), di.ako.toh (1)

To be able to get merit you have to post quality and constructive post in this forum. How to do that? You have to read and research. Read thru the topics in this forum so you will be knowledgeable and help yourself by researching whenever there's something that's boggling you. It will be given to you when someone by any chance find your post informative and worthy of a merit.
sohel436290

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:52:56 PM

Make your own post with conservative and quality. don't post anything Which already anyone posts that. if possible and of course it's better before posting your comment see all post about the topic.
staywoke081

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

Santa Coin

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:54:41 PM

In simple terms you need to add value to the website and post so others can gain something from it. Basically no shitposting and you will be completely fine.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: