Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:44:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Betcoin is a scam  (Read 76 times)
hodlsquat (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:13:59 PM

I have to believe that Betcoin (poker) cheated me out of my 0.05 btc before closing their business. This is a warning to everyone using their service. You crypto is not safe with them.  Someone logged into my account and chip dumped the money somewhere. I had a unique password and 2fa setup. On betcoin you have a wallet and the wallet is 2fa protected. I logged in to play and send my btc from the wallet to the poker site. I got an error message that the service was temporaly unaviable. After 20 minutes i signed off. I can see that the btc was transfered to the account a few hours later. It has not been withdrawn so I assume someone chip dumped it. I believe it was betcoin employers ripping off customers before going out of business. Beware they reopened the service again. Do not use betcoin under no circumstances.

I wrote to support about this but the just brushed me off like "that has not happened - you have just lost the money". No i have not. After exchanging 2-3 mails with their Zendesk the support Email was offline and mails got returned. They said they checked the IP`s and no one besides me was logged in. Betcoin refused to provide the hand historys which lead to the loss.
Betcoin.ag is a scam and their managment is shady. They will take your btc whenever they like and tell you to fu$% off. Do not deposit at betcoin. I can provide screenshots of the mails and log in history if needed. 

If you have made the same negative experience pls post in this thread. The incident occured on 21.11.2017 right before they went out of business.

https://www.highstakesdb.com/8387-betcoin-poker-shut-down-on-christmas-day.aspx

Betcoin is a scam. Beware. I mean just look at their official bitcointalk rep with his -256 trust level. Lol Betcoin. Lol.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=202115

PS: The betcoin rep deleted my posts in all betcoin related threads.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: