Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:48:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: selling C-Cex Account  (Read 131 times)
xBoxLive (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 25

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:37:31 PM

Someone had messaged me last night to buy a C-Cex account. I haven't used mine in over 2 years for anything and honestly, I don't put much faith in them as a cryptoexchange. He offered me $35 for the account and I accepted it. They still haven't purchased it. I made a ad on BItify to use for escrow. If anybody is interested, send me a message, and I"ll send you the bitify link for escrow.
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
GoodOne

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:34:05 PM

PM me your final price that you would accept and send me your link.
Thnx
cryptolovett

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:06:59 PM

Someone had messaged me last night to buy a C-Cex account. I haven't used mine in over 2 years for anything and honestly, I don't put much faith in them as a cryptoexchange. He offered me $35 for the account and I accepted it. They still haven't purchased it. I made a ad on BItify to use for escrow. If anybody is interested, send me a message, and I"ll send you the bitify link for escrow.

Dude please telegram me @cryptolovett i need a C-Cex ASAP
xBoxLive (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:57:29 PM

Don't use Skype or Telegram. You can always message me here or contact me for my email
marvinzao

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:09:41 PM

hello friend could you send me an invitation code to be able to create an account in C-Cex.
if you want I can pay you for paypal
xBoxLive (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:21:33 PM

hello friend could you send me an invitation code to be able to create an account in C-Cex.
if you want I can pay you for paypal

Look through my trust and find the person I sold the account to. GoodOne was their name. They can send you a invite code
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: