Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:40:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Major ICO players for the following 2018 year  (Read 179 times)
jeremycoinson (OP)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:42:50 PM

After investing in Initial Coin Offerings for some time, I decided to share my thoughts of which ICO's will moon in 2018 and will achieve long-term sustainability.
1. Telegram ICO - An uniquely positioned to establish the first mass-market cryptocurrency by providing a platform that combines these properties. Telegram will use its expertise in encrypted. TON aims to deliver a fast, scalable blockchain with support for decentralised applications, distributed file storage, and micropayments. As we've seen it in Marketing - people buy the brand. Therefore, this giant proves to me one of the most anticipated ICOs for this years thanks to its competitive advantage and added value, along with its international renown of the company behind.
2. KODAK - the internationally preeminent company, KODAK, failed to grasp an opportunity before in terms of digital camera. Therefore, the giant decided to seize the Cryptocurrency opportunity and to reincarnate from the ashes, stronger than ever. According to the information available, KODAKCoin allows participating photographers to take part in a new economy for photography, receive payment for licensing their work immediately upon sale, and sell their work confidently on a secure blockchain platform. The hype around it is huge and the white paper is neatly written.
3. Nucleus Vision - An IoT-based contactless identification system, empowering retailers to identify and better serve their customers. Founded in 2014 at Harvard University, Nucleus Vision is an end-to-end technology solution that captures and provides previously unaccessed data to retailers and other 'brick and mortar' businesses through its proprietary blockchain and real-time sensor technology. The ICO has an enormous potential, very solid team, and a well-written white paper, which vouches for their credibility.
4. Cointed - an ongoing ICO project whose renown surprised everyone. The company behind recently stroke alliances with Nvidia, VISA, and TAS Group, which enabled them to go into green mining. Additionally, Cointed have an existing product on the marketplace - Crypto ATMs all over Europe. The team behind it acts in a professional manner, has strong partners, and is fighting their way to the long-term sustainability of their ICO.
5. Giftz - an ongoing rewards-related ICO. The company behind stroke a partnership with the renowned ICO giant, BlockV, and together they introduced Augmented reality into the blockchain. The token works as follows: The more coins one purchases, the more buying power this person would have in their Giftz card, which, in turn, can be changed for various rewards, groceries, etc. Giftz proves to be a sustainable ICO with a professional team, and a solid product.
6. AgroTechFarm - An upcoming Initial Coin Offering, ATF farm is a Russian-based company and is a fully automated indoor appliance for cannabis and other vegetables cultivation at home. It is the first ICO of Home appliances for cannabis growing. The tokens are backed by tangible industrial assets of the enterprise and strive to conquer three of the fastest growing markets - cannabis, organic food and blockchain. Solid team, well-written whitepaper.
Feel free to add any additional promising and solid projects that you have in mind!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Coinsaivory

Activity: 71

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:47:14 PM

It is obvious that you've done quite a research there, mate! Good job. Out of your list, I've bought Cointed and can say that it is a pretty amazing project, not to mention profitable. Will consider the others, as well, of course. You might wanna add Omnitude and The Bee Token to this list! Smiley Otherwise, great job!
coindimitron

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:50:10 PM

I've been following ATF, Telegram, and Kodak, as well! They seem stable in the long-run, which is a green flag, to say. Furthermore, I've invested in Giftz before and have even won some rewards from them  Grin Grin The guys were very supportive and professional when I contacted them in person to ask for more information... have you considered adding Knowledge and Dadi to this list, too?
Midsign

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:51:04 PM

I think their are other icos that are good as well.

The likes of NEX, TOMOCOIN, TEFOOD ARE ALSO GOOD ONES TOO
coinmgnet

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:51:43 PM

After investing in Initial Coin Offerings for some time, I decided to share my thoughts of which ICO's will moon in 2018 and will achieve long-term sustainability.
1. Telegram ICO - An uniquely positioned to establish the first mass-market cryptocurrency by providing a platform that combines these properties. Telegram will use its expertise in encrypted. TON aims to deliver a fast, scalable blockchain with support for decentralised applications, distributed file storage, and micropayments. As we've seen it in Marketing - people buy the brand. Therefore, this giant proves to me one of the most anticipated ICOs for this years thanks to its competitive advantage and added value, along with its international renown of the company behind.
2. KODAK - the internationally preeminent company, KODAK, failed to grasp an opportunity before in terms of digital camera. Therefore, the giant decided to seize the Cryptocurrency opportunity and to reincarnate from the ashes, stronger than ever. According to the information available, KODAKCoin allows participating photographers to take part in a new economy for photography, receive payment for licensing their work immediately upon sale, and sell their work confidently on a secure blockchain platform. The hype around it is huge and the white paper is neatly written.
3. Nucleus Vision - An IoT-based contactless identification system, empowering retailers to identify and better serve their customers. Founded in 2014 at Harvard University, Nucleus Vision is an end-to-end technology solution that captures and provides previously unaccessed data to retailers and other 'brick and mortar' businesses through its proprietary blockchain and real-time sensor technology. The ICO has an enormous potential, very solid team, and a well-written white paper, which vouches for their credibility.
4. Cointed - an ongoing ICO project whose renown surprised everyone. The company behind recently stroke alliances with Nvidia, VISA, and TAS Group, which enabled them to go into green mining. Additionally, Cointed have an existing product on the marketplace - Crypto ATMs all over Europe. The team behind it acts in a professional manner, has strong partners, and is fighting their way to the long-term sustainability of their ICO.
5. Giftz - an ongoing rewards-related ICO. The company behind stroke a partnership with the renowned ICO giant, BlockV, and together they introduced Augmented reality into the blockchain. The token works as follows: The more coins one purchases, the more buying power this person would have in their Giftz card, which, in turn, can be changed for various rewards, groceries, etc. Giftz proves to be a sustainable ICO with a professional team, and a solid product.
6. AgroTechFarm - An upcoming Initial Coin Offering, ATF farm is a Russian-based company and is a fully automated indoor appliance for cannabis and other vegetables cultivation at home. It is the first ICO of Home appliances for cannabis growing. The tokens are backed by tangible industrial assets of the enterprise and strive to conquer three of the fastest growing markets - cannabis, organic food and blockchain. Solid team, well-written whitepaper.
Feel free to add any additional promising and solid projects that you have in mind!

From your list only Telegram ICO gets my attention. The other icos seem like they have potential but the Telegram ICO is the one that will actually make the most noise in 2018.
marktedraut

Activity: 65

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:53:53 PM

It is obvious that you've done quite a research there, mate! Good job. Out of your list, I've bought Cointed and can say that it is a pretty amazing project, not to mention profitable. Will consider the others, as well, of course. You might wanna add Omnitude and The Bee Token to this list! Smiley Otherwise, great job!

I've also bought CTD, lol. Same as you, buddy, I'm happy with them - friendly guys, very helpful, and the existing product is amazing. AgroTechFarm is another ICO, which grabbed my attention - this really seems like a big thing. I read their whitepaper the other day and I strongly believe that this ICO will become a giant.
To the author: well done! I love your list.
fredrockcoin

Activity: 47

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:56:53 PM

I've also heard of these giants and believe that they will conquer the market for sure. You might want to consider Beat, Knowledge, and Bee Token!
rudolfaxl
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:57:59 PM

I can't agree about Kodak. I think it's just a ridiculous situation. Stock shares of the company was headed straight to the zero point and they decided to hold their own ICO and everything became well. Fairy tale, no more.
jeremycoinson (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:58:28 PM

I think their are other icos that are good as well.

The likes of NEX, TOMOCOIN, TEFOOD ARE ALSO GOOD ONES TOO

Absolutely! I haven't said that the ones that I stated are the best, that's why I left the article with an open end so that more people can add up promising projects, as well! Smiley
jeremycoinson (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:00:27 PM

From your list only Telegram ICO gets my attention. The other icos seem like they have potential but the Telegram ICO is the one that will actually make the most noise in 2018.

For sure Telegram ICO has the highest potential, at least for now, simply because of the renown of the company behind. However, the rest of the ICOs will also leave a mark on the market, as I have researched many opinions on the Wide Web about them (via surveys).
SirgulioB

Activity: 477
Merit: 102

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:08:12 PM

I can't agree about Kodak. I think it's just a ridiculous situation. Stock shares of the company was headed straight to the zero point and they decided to hold their own ICO and everything became well. Fairy tale, no more.
Totally agree with you.
And I have similar thoughts about the telegram - why is it interesting? Messenger from the past. Focused on cell phone numbers.

══════════════[ LYRA ] | Loyalty Rewards on Blockchain | [ LYRA ]══════════════
┌[ Social Media ]──▸───▸───▸───▸───▸───▸// ◈ BitcointalkTelegramTwitterLinkedIn // ┐
└ \\ ✓Customizable tokens  ✓NFTDeFiDEX  ✓Revenue share \\◂───◂───◂─── [ Main Features ] ┘
Tipestry

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 05:15:59 PM

It's weird how Kodak pretty much missed the boat on digital photography but now they're way ahead of the curve (at least for a company that old) on blockchain. I wonder whether it's because management is afraid of getting caught unprepared by new technology again or if it's more of a cynical attempt to take advantage of the publicly traded blockchain buzz last year to prop up their share price.
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:21:04 PM

The ICO Main Player for 2018 is how we play our role in ICO this year. Because I think the role and pamain utam for ICO in 2018 is very important for the success of the ICO.
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:23:00 PM

I beg you for help, is there anyone who can include a reference that Telegram will officially hold ico? Because I do not know about the news.
TeamDeedCoin

Activity: 213
Merit: 1

Tokenize and Discount Real Estate Commission

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 05:27:34 PM

Deedcoin.  Wink

Utility token that's actually incentivized for use and adoption outside the blockchain industry space.

One of the largest real estate broker networks in the USA.

Industry role model in SEC compliance, transparency, and ethics.

One DEED priced at $1.50 immediately has the average purchasing power of $225 in the USA.

Deedcoin boosts the equity in every property in the USA by 5%.

Grin

Donate us Merit please!

https://www.deedcoinlaunch.com

media@deedcoinlaunch.com
Fang141

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:44:50 PM

Totally agree with you.
And I have similar thoughts about the telegram - why is it interesting? Messenger from the past. Focused on cell phone numbers.

Well, you have a point there. The problem is that we need a messaging service, and right now Telegram is the best one out there. So until there is a better option they'll keep getting the public interest.

Good list otherwise, I'm a huge cointed fan and can't wait to see their mining operations working
UriahHipster

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:50:10 PM

I agree that Telegram will be the biggest ICO. But speaking strictly of return on investment I think Giftz will be the best choice. They're currently under the radar, but when people realise their potential I believe token price will explode.
TedWalker91

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:52:15 PM

I agree that Telegram will be the biggest ICO. But speaking strictly of return on investment I think Giftz will be the best choice. They're currently under the radar, but when people realise their potential I believe token price will explode.

Nah man, AgroTech is the one that can easily multiply their value, they have a working product already
Louis731

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:54:43 PM

I like #1, #4, #5

Quite sure those will help me buy a lambo
BACKSTER

Activity: 86

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:57:25 PM

I believe that the most successful ICO will be Telegram and KODAK about the rest did not even hear.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: