Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:10:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 1.5BTC Loan, 2BTC Repayment in 7 days  (Read 1167 times)
AlisonZ (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 03:13:31 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2013, 03:31:37 PM by AlisonZ

Hello members of BitcoinTalk
I may be new here, but my intentions are quite clear and I plan on being here to make successful business with future business partners.
A highly experience team of professional programmers and marketers, along with myself, are in the process of developing a NEW Online wallet solution that is quick, easy and extremely profitable for future users. One of the highlighted benefits are the extremely low fees, along with the advanced API we are currently in the process of creating...which is what brings me here.
After a late projection, it seems we will only be a few BTC short from paying our developers...this has caused some last minute cuts, which leaves us short about 5BTC. We are definitely able to buy all of that BTC, though we see this as a test and as a future business bridge and a form of trust between ourselves and the members of BitcoinTalk by offering an opportunity for you to help the development of our Online Wallet Solution.

What are we asking for?
We are asking for a loan of 1.5 Bitcoins, which will be repaid within 7 days.

How much will be returned?
A total amount of 2 Bitcoins will be repaid within 7 days of the initial loan.

What is the purpose of the loan?
As explained above, the loan will be going towards our development team who will be making the final touches to the online wallets API and core functions.

How can you trust us?
Well, it is definitely up to you to decide that. We plan on providing a 100% functional and high standard online wallet within a matter of a month...As said above, your loan will establish a sense of trust between BitcoinTalk and our future company.

We hope to see an interested investor/lender soon, and that maybe this can be a future prospect for us all.

Best Regards,

Alison Zan
Email: ally.zan75@yahoo.com

P.S After reading around the forum, I have noticed a few things to ensure trust between our trade...I am willing to provide:
- Proof of Identity (License)
- Proof of Address/Residence (Utility Bill)

Collateral Offered:
- 100LTC

I will not provide anything else unless I think it is necessary, I will also not provide these details to those I think are not trustworthy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
natbyte

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 03:21:00 PM

What are you putting up as collateral?
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 03:24:48 PM

I may be new here, but my intentions are quite clear and I plan on being here to make successful business with future business partners.
A highly experience team of professional programmers and marketers, along with myself, are in the process of developing a NEW Online wallet solution that is quick, easy and extremely profitable for future users. One of the highlighted benefits are the extremely low fees, along with the advanced API we are currently in the process of creating...which is what brings me here.
After a late projection, it seems we will only be a few BTC short from paying our developers...this has caused some last minute cuts, which leaves us short about 5BTC. We are definitely able to buy all of that BTC, though we see this as a test and as a future business bridge and a form of trust between ourselves and the members of BitcoinTalk by offering an opportunity for you to help the development of our Online Wallet Solution.

What are we asking for?

As explained above, the loan will be going towards our development team who will be making the final touches to the online wallets API and core functions.

How can you trust us?
Well, it is definitely up to you to decide that. We plan on providing a 100% functional and high standard online wallet within a matter of a month...As said above, your loan will establish a sense of trust between BitcoinTalk and our future company.

We hope to see an interested investor/lender soon, and that maybe this can be a future prospect for us all.

Best Regards,

Alison Zan

P.S After reading around the forum, I have noticed a few things to ensure trust between our trade...I am willing to provide:

I will not provide anything else unless I think it is necessary, I will also not provide these details to those I think are not trustworthy.

Collateral is a must. Identity, address mean very little, collateral is king.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
AlisonZ (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 03:32:04 PM

What are we asking for?

How can you trust us?

Best Regards,

Alison Zan

I have added 100 Litecoins as a collateral
stormlighter

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 03:34:16 PM

We are definitely able to buy all of that BTC, though we see this as a test and as a future business bridge and a form of trust between ourselves and the members of BitcoinTalk by offering an opportunity for you to help the development of our Online Wallet Solution.

This makes no sense!
You (multiply people) ask for a loan. A loan you are very well capable of coming up with your selfs. Providing no evidence of what you are working on!
Perhaps you should talk to your marketers about how to raise funds...  Asking for a loan with no history or any knowledge about you or your "business" is far fetched!

*edit for typo
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 03:35:20 PM

What are we asking for?

How can you trust us?

Best Regards,

Alison Zan

I have added 100 Litecoins as a collateral

Now you're talking! I have to head out on a call but if you are serious, with the collateral, I will work with you if no one else does.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2013, 03:41:30 PM

I like this, offering a collateral.  I might be able to do part of this, if you are ok with that.
Grim Death

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 03:49:15 PM

I am not in a position to help you, but I just wanted to make sure that you do realise you would be expected to hand over the litecoins first.
stormlighter

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 03:50:47 PM

Thank you for your response.
I dont want to spam your thread with offtopic, but there are better ways of earning trust then asking for a loan.
You say you want to build a bridge between your business and BTCT, you should do so by talking about your business and what you have to offer and how we as users can benefit from what you got.

Good luck with with your business. Hope it all works out for you Smiley
zackclark70
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

ADT developer

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 03:54:10 PM

as you are offering collateral I would suggest you talk to tamatocage or stunner as they offer 0 interest loans with ltc as collateral you should have no problem getting a loan from them

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2013, 07:50:09 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=288543.0

Since you are only paying back 1.5bitcoins (0% interest), the 100 litecoins will be more than enough collateral.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 08:08:43 PM

AlisonZ, I can do this loan. Please send 100 LTC to LeywyvENLiyrTwhx2kdZgkQvFEN3Wab9MF and upon 6 confirmations I'll send you 1.5 BTC to your address (post it or PM it to me).  Thanks!

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
digit
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2013, 02:05:37 PM

AlisonZ is Scammer aka Masko on "hack forums"

https://www.google.com/search?q=site%3Awww.hackforums.net+Masko

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:q64Tq-3WlNUJ:www.hackforums.net/archive/index.php/thread-3714230.html+&cd=11&hl=en&ct=clnk

Stay Safe and use NO KYC exchanges ■ Craig Wright is NOT Satoshi  ■
BTC:1DigitwteXwFcRAaWpVDRp6eKqzC6y9tgm ■ ŁTC:LKMcEHoFWHAUoRscqW1cwjhLgFrk7MgCWU ■ Coinkit:digit ■ §digit
digit
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2013, 02:16:26 PM

was also running a "bitcoin doubling scam" on hackforums
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:BqUwcQQoIqMJ:www.hackforums.net/showthread.php%3Fpid%3D35098455+&cd=6&hl=en&ct=clnk

Stay Safe and use NO KYC exchanges ■ Craig Wright is NOT Satoshi  ■
BTC:1DigitwteXwFcRAaWpVDRp6eKqzC6y9tgm ■ ŁTC:LKMcEHoFWHAUoRscqW1cwjhLgFrk7MgCWU ■ Coinkit:digit ■ §digit
Tomatocage
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 05:26:40 PM

AlisonZ, I can do this loan. Please send 100 LTC to LeywyvENLiyrTwhx2kdZgkQvFEN3Wab9MF and upon 6 confirmations I'll send you 1.5 BTC to your address (post it or PM it to me).  Thanks!

AlisonZ, did you still need this loan? I haven't seen any Litecoins show up at that address yet.

GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 05:28:40 PM

How strange. I wonder why that is?  Huh
smracer
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1055
Merit: 1020

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 07:20:14 PM

*crickets*
fenican

Activity: 1394
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 08:25:06 PM

This is the dumbest thread ever - putting up collateral for a BTC loan in LTC ?

OP must be unaware there are places you can exchange LTC for BTC ...

hint: btc-e.com
Tomatocage
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 08:31:50 PM

This is the dumbest thread ever - putting up collateral for a BTC loan in LTC ?

OP must be unaware there are places you can exchange LTC for BTC ...

hint: btc-e.com

Oh damn, you're right. Thanks, man. Good lookin out!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: