Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:47:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there any class to learn about smart contract and website design ?  (Read 248 times)
curlyti (OP)

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

X-Block.io

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:40:12 PM
Last edit: February 14, 2018, 08:51:50 AM by curlyti

I would like to study about smart contract and website design . Anybody know where to register to online class to learn about that ?
Because i dont have any experience about that.
Thank you so much

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OPEXDECAPEX

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:34:14 AM

It really depends if you have any programming background. If you do have some experience in programming, why not just get on the ethereum foundation first? there are a lot of resources there.
Darkmachine
Copper Member

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:50:21 AM

You need to have a background in programming. Smart contracts are created using the Solidity platform - it's primary based around C++, Javascript etc. Websites is completely different. Two different animals.
curlyti (OP)

X-Block.io

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:52:11 AM

It really depends if you have any programming background. If you do have some experience in programming, why not just get on the ethereum foundation first? there are a lot of resources there.
I dont have any experience about that.
alko89

Activity: 150
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:56:47 AM

You should play CryptoZombies https://cryptozombies.io/ its a game to learn Solodity programing. I loved it! Finished it (4 chapters for now) in a few hours.

You should have some basic programing experience in some other language or it might be a little to hard for pure begginers.
curlyti (OP)

X-Block.io

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:04:39 AM

You should play CryptoZombies https://cryptozombies.io/ its a game to learn Solodity programing. I loved it! Finished it (4 chapters for now) in a few hours.

You should have some basic programing experience in some other language or it might be a little to hard for pure begginers.
Thank you. I will try it
EricExxo

Activity: 28
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 05:03:36 PM
Merited by Vod (2)

Use udemy.com and search for what you need. Look here for example: https://www.udemy.com/best-solidity-tutorial-course-ethereum-blockchain-development/
As far as i saw, lessons are very easy to understand with lot of examples.
peter0425

Activity: 2632
Merit: 441

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:25:25 PM
Merited by Vod (2)

I would like to study about smart contract and website design . Anybody know where to register to online class to learn about that ?
Thank you so much

There are countless videos on Youtube. Go check them out. Here is a basic tutorial that I found:

https://medium.com/crypto-currently/build-your-first-smart-contract-fc36a8ff50ca

The sample program was build using Remix, an online compiler for Solidity. So I guess you need a background to Solidity, I hope though that you are programmer, because its gonna be easy for you as most programming language are built the same, its just how they call it, declaring variables etc.

Same good with website design. You can find countless tutorials online and YouTube. You need to do your homework because we don't want you to be spoon feed here.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
curlyti (OP)

X-Block.io

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:55:47 PM

Thank you so much

There are countless videos on Youtube. Go check them out. Here is a basic tutorial that I found:

https://medium.com/crypto-currently/build-your-first-smart-contract-fc36a8ff50ca

The sample program was build using Remix, an online compiler for Solidity. So I guess you need a background to Solidity, I hope though that you are programmer, because its gonna be easy for you as most programming language are built the same, its just how they call it, declaring variables etc.

Same good with website design. You can find countless tutorials online and YouTube. You need to do your homework because we don't want you to be spoon feed here.
Yes , i have seen so many of them on youtube but there are some problems.
1/ I cant verify my tokens smart contract code.
2/ They dont appear on my metamask account.
Thank you so much for your help .
Soulforged

Activity: 40
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:34:00 AM

I can recommend Udemy if you have a spare £10. They have a few courses but this one was the best:

https://www.udemy.com/ethereum-and-solidity-the-complete-developers-guide/
Sar elok

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:44:37 AM

My friend even trouble to create accounts forum. In said account the evil ones. in order to pay some btc again. How want to come of his project, the account only can only read only
OriginTrain

Activity: 406
Merit: 174

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:57:46 AM

Nice to see you finally got some real answers after the first few irrelevant replies. I'm personally waiting until Codecademy, Khan or someone releases some proper solidity/blockchain coding tutorials for amateur programmers like me. I find the simple gamified interfaces easier to work with for my short attention span when it comes to learning coding.
xwshamim

Activity: 466
Merit: 251

https://t.me/xwshamim

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 08:03:46 AM

yeah but for that you need to know about programming and be able to programme than there are lots of video about this things in you tube you can check them and learn many things from the videos .then you can apply them where you want them to work
but you have to research so much about this things to know about them fully
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:16:23 AM

There are many courses at udemy about smart contract, website design and blockchain. Sometimes they make good discounts for courses so you can buy cheaper.
Soulforged

Activity: 40
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:28:46 PM

Nice to see you finally got some real answers after the first few irrelevant replies. I'm personally waiting until Codecademy, Khan or someone releases some proper solidity/blockchain coding tutorials for amateur programmers like me. I find the simple gamified interfaces easier to work with for my short attention span when it comes to learning coding.
can i have the link please ?
https://www.udemy.com/best-solidity-tutorial-course-ethereum-blockchain-development/
curlyti (OP)

X-Block.io

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:31:41 PM

can i have the link please ?
https://www.udemy.com/best-solidity-tutorial-course-ethereum-blockchain-development/

Thank you
onyebuchi81

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:43:35 PM

For web design u should try www.edx.com or www.codecademy.com
diwataluna

Activity: 224
Merit: 103

0x864E3764278C5EB211bF463034e703affEa15e4F

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:04:10 AM

This was a very helpful thread you all. I have zero experience with coding or programming. I want to learn at least for my work (writing) and be able to look at coin codes to see if they are hiding something somewhere. There are no schools in my area yet teaching blockchain and smart contracts.
curlyti (OP)

X-Block.io

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:57:35 AM

For web design u should try www.edx.com or www.codecademy.com
thank you so much , bro
compimprove

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:31:53 AM

There is an extreme amount of excitement around blockchain projects for investing, innovation, and development. The amount of capital flowing into the space, mostly through ICOs, has put blockchain and smart contract developers on a pedestal. If that much money is flowing towards it, it must be extremely hard to develop blockchain applications.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: