Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:03:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 [195] 196 197 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SCE  (Read 60740 times)
joeljames23

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:39:22 PM

Go for the gold guys! This project is going to reach the moon. Waiting for their tokens to be listed in exchanges. Goodluck Smart City Eco team and congratulations.
Yes correct that's all we can do for now wait for it to be on the main exchange, patience is a virtue guys just hold on to your tokens and you'll see the value of it soon... This is it Smart City Eco congrats to all the people behind this project...

Another mission on to be succeed. Mission: Going to Moon. Hope you guys will achieve all your goals.
I probably using your project especially the Online Gaming Feature.
I like that words mate, Mission Going to Moon or can i say To the Moon and back... For holders if they cannot wait for their tokens to have its value then they can use it anyway... Because Smart City have online gambling and marketplace, they can spend it out with the things they wanted or gamble it and try their luck maybe they'll become millionaire someday...

Wait, what? I was reading on the thread and saw this post. Right now games like ROS, PUBG, LOL and Dota 2 are still popular. I think they can have similar concept games so they can capture a lot of market. I think they can provide us with different type of games on their platform similar to steam and we can choose among the games which one we would like to play.

Those games are indeed popular and will surely be useful for Smart City Eco to adapt but I think that the games
that will first be launched in Smart City Eco will not be the popular ones because it's in the stage of testing the
waters for the SCE team.
I agree with you, what they will make first is the game that the community will try. It seems like it is a trial and error for them to know what the community needs and they will be granted it soon as the project development arrives. They have already the good start up and anyone will testify the goodness of this project.
They are also inviting partner investors that will register to the platform for free, I dont dont if it is still free until now since the ICO has ended already. Thry need merchants that will partner with the platform.

That issue will be addressed more close to Q3 2019 now is not such a big issue and not first on the menu, first we have other issues to address.
It is so nice of you Smart City Eco to have time to reply to such comments. It only proves that your project is legit and you have such a very hardworking team to be able to read some comments. And, it is good to know taht you are setting your priorities what is.on top of.priority and what is on least. I will definitey go.for your project iand will have to try it
Yes correct, it's good to know what issues and priority they up to so we'll know what is exactly happening to their project... And as you said that issues mention above will be addressed by Q3 of 2019, can i ask what is the priority of the smart city eco this Q3 2018?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yadstiker

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:00:50 AM

Must hold at least thousands of these tokens but I guess I can’t hold it because of the Online Gaming Concept, lol. I probably buy many of this. Good idea in the first place probably will became the hit of Online Gaming in the industry of crypto.

The gaming concept make it hard for others to ho;d their SCE token, gambling is part of it but I guess it is a good idea to ho;d SCE than spending it in real time, as a holder we must know the value of SCE tokens in the future.
That's what we exactly want to do and most of the token holders here is trying to convince to hold our tokens because they have seen the brighter future to it and also to this project.
Nice! If they distributed already the tokens to the investors. Therefore, bounty hunters will be the next one that they will distribute the token. I am gladly to get my SCE someday and exchange it. I hope that they will send the tokens very fast unlike with other projects that takes 3 months before the token will release to the bounty hunters.
They have already an exact date which they were going to distribute all the tokens as what I have read in their pinned post to their telegram account. Well, the reasons why some projects take 3 months before the tokens will be released, it's because of maybe the tokens allocated was not reached, the ICO are not ending yet or they're getting ready for the exchanges of the token.
Elexsis

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:32:51 AM

Must hold at least thousands of these tokens but I guess I can’t hold it because of the Online Gaming Concept, lol. I probably buy many of this. Good idea in the first place probably will became the hit of Online Gaming in the industry of crypto.

The gaming concept make it hard for others to ho;d their SCE token, gambling is part of it but I guess it is a good idea to ho;d SCE than spending it in real time, as a holder we must know the value of SCE tokens in the future.

To hold SCE tokens you must know the potential of the token in many ways we can use it and you can read it in their whitepaper itself, I think SCE tokens will have a good value in the future, Look at their platform, It promotes the global and economical market.
This is a very innovative idea and concept of Smart City Eco which they have adopted their tokens to a one-stop-shop they have provided and it will surely help in the growth of our online industry and as well as to the economic market.

Hopefully, for the next few months, we can use what SCE has. If they can bring to the community the changes they indicated at whitepaper then I will buy more and more SCE tokens at the exchange. As of now, I just stock up my SCE tokens at my waves wallet. Looking for the next updates and bigger exchange.
A good decision then, it is the nice way as of now is to hold the token that you have to make it having a good value. And since that we are aware to their project that we can use their token.It is good enough to hold and wait for the benefits that can be given by the project.
That is a great idea to do with all the users and investors who received and purchased the token of Smart City Eco we should hold until it will hit to its price and get benefits of holding their token.
vanloi087

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:50:44 AM

thanks for provided by full information. I hy vọng it is an absolute project in future. good luck
Ems30

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:53:26 AM

That's what we exactly want to do and most of the token holders here is trying to convince to hold our tokens because they have seen the brighter future to it and also to this project.

Holding on SCE tokens is surely a risk and in a way, gamble. SCE's worth has not yet fully materialized
so it is kind of hard to gauge whether to invest on it or not but people who understood the potential of
Smart City  Eco will most likely invest to the tokens but others will be reluctant.

All coins in cryptocurrency are risky even bitcoin. But as the veteran trader of crypto said, if we want to make lots of profit then risking our assets must take in. If we will become fearful of what will become the tomorrow of our capital then success should not be given to us. This is the life of an investor and token holder, each in this forum must have that kind of virtue.

yap you have a point ,,in terms of investment have also risk ,,but depend upon to person handle this situation because some person are bravely to handle the other aspect of difficult stages for planning the great future ,,and sce team are  plan carefully to thier system,,

Well this is the best time to buy your SCE tokens since they usually offer bonus during ICO. I believe that the value of SCE will be high in the future because you can use it in different platforms.
that was my thinking too. Imagine using just SCE token to be used in four different kinds or options to choose where to spend it. Great right. Just great. Good thinking SCE.
Yeah agree in terms of value sce token are high like a moon in the future ,all you need to do is believe and trust to sce token that achieve the good value after all , the four kind of using sce are also big impact to thier price during uses of sce token,..
papasunkoh88

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:42:55 AM

Go for the gold guys! This project is going to reach the moon. Waiting for their tokens to be listed in exchanges. Goodluck Smart City Eco team and congratulations.
Yes correct that's all we can do for now wait for it to be on the main exchange, patience is a virtue guys just hold on to your tokens and you'll see the value of it soon... This is it Smart City Eco congrats to all the people behind this project...

Another mission on to be succeed. Mission: Going to Moon. Hope you guys will achieve all your goals.
that's right now we all have to do now is to wait and support this project im pretty sure SCE tokens will skyrocket to the moon and will have great value in the near future.

Since smart city eco are also have  four leg at different platform ,will assure that will hit in the future becuase online game are very in to the new generation today ,even if at traditonally way,so that why As avid fun of this platform we support in the way of share my friends about the platform of sce project and thier token benifits.
puday

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:06:53 AM

that's right now we all have to do now is to wait and support this project im pretty sure SCE tokens will skyrocket to the moon and will have great value in the near future.

Since smart city eco are also have  four leg at different platform ,will assure that will hit in the future becuase online game are very in to the new generation today ,even if at traditonally way,so that why As avid fun of this platform we support in the way of share my friends about the platform of sce project and thier token benifits.

You know what is good in holding SCE tokens, that it will give you some benefits and privilege in their platform, as you can see, they have a good platform for gamers and shoppers and it is available for everyone, the platform is promoting the global and economical market, a huge potential is coming for smart city eco.
kurko2017

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:19:18 AM

Can you please tell me how much investment in smartcity was going to?
Very interested, but the site does not have this information.
parak

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:40:13 AM

You know what is good in holding SCE tokens, that it will give you some benefits and privilege in their platform, as you can see, they have a good platform for gamers and shoppers and it is available for everyone, the platform is promoting the global and economical market, a huge potential is coming for smart city eco.

Smart City eco has a lot to offer for the online community, it provides the basic necessities and pleasures for the users, Global economical market is their target and that's why they develop the SCE tokens to support their platform in making a bridge to the market and soon conquer it and to make the token valuable at is it now.
DimLeg

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:46:58 AM

It seems to me that SCE is very ambitious in its multiplatform concept. Good luck to the whole team in the development.
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:17:55 PM

Holding on SCE tokens is surely a risk and in a way, gamble. SCE's worth has not yet fully materialized
so it is kind of hard to gauge whether to invest on it or not but people who understood the potential of
Smart City  Eco will most likely invest to the tokens but others will be reluctant.

All coins in cryptocurrency are risky even bitcoin. But as the veteran trader of crypto said, if we want to make lots of profit then risking our assets must take in. If we will become fearful of what will become the tomorrow of our capital then success should not be given to us. This is the life of an investor and token holder, each in this forum must have that kind of virtue.

Risk is a great virtue of an investor but wise decision matters. We would not always be aggressive to risk our assets but rather we must make a wise decision so that we would not blame ourselves when we loss. Having a wise decision requires a good execution and if we will decide clearly, we will not regret even we loss a lot.
narielle

Activity: 368
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:40:53 PM

Smart City  Eco will most likely invest to the tokens but others will be reluctant.

Risk is a great virtue of an investor but wise decision matters. We would not always be aggressive to risk our assets but rather we must make a wise decision so that we would not blame ourselves when we loss. Having a wise decision requires a good execution and if we will decide clearly, we will not regret even we loss a lot.
"Investment is a matter of experiment"

If you are afraid to be failed then you will not come up with the good result. Scientists does not discovered or invented the technology we used today if they don't risk their time and effort. Investors also need to be brave and have a wise desicion so that the conclusion will become successful. Integrate this two virtues and we will succeed!
lionjuvs08

Activity: 159
Merit: 7

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:03:55 PM

yap you have a point ,,in terms of investment have also risk ,,but depend upon to person handle this situation because some person are bravely to handle the other aspect of difficult stages for planning the great future ,,and sce team are  plan carefully to thier system,,

Well this is the best time to buy your SCE tokens since they usually offer bonus during ICO. I believe that the value of SCE will be high in the future because you can use it in different platforms.

Smart City Eco is really amazing. I am really looking forward for this projects success. I agree with you that its best to buy tokens during ICO. If given the chance I will surely hold to SCE tokens.

This will make a big changes in the world of online industry, aside from they given the people chance to earn while playing a games or gambling, this can also help people to have a sense on using online. I hope this project will be implemented.

_________▂▂ ▃]▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂_________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network[/center
Citriney

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:04:23 PM

I like that words mate, Mission Going to Moon or can i say To the Moon and back... For holders if they cannot wait for their tokens to have its value then they can use it anyway... Because Smart City have online gambling and marketplace, they can spend it out with the things they wanted or gamble it and try their luck maybe they'll become millionaire someday...

Wait, what? I was reading on the thread and saw this post. Right now games like ROS, PUBG, LOL and Dota 2 are still popular. I think they can have similar concept games so they can capture a lot of market. I think they can provide us with different type of games on their platform similar to steam and we can choose among the games which one we would like to play.

Those games are indeed popular and will surely be useful for Smart City Eco to adapt but I think that the games
that will first be launched in Smart City Eco will not be the popular ones because it's in the stage of testing the
waters for the SCE team.
I agree with you, what they will make first is the game that the community will try. It seems like it is a trial and error for them to know what the community needs and they will be granted it soon as the project development arrives. They have already the good start up and anyone will testify the goodness of this project.
They are also inviting partner investors that will register to the platform for free, I dont dont if it is still free until now since the ICO has ended already. Thry need merchants that will partner with the platform.

That issue will be addressed more close to Q3 2019 now is not such a big issue and not first on the menu, first we have other issues to address.
It is so nice of you Smart City Eco to have time to reply to such comments. It only proves that your project is legit and you have such a very hardworking team to be able to read some comments. And, it is good to know taht you are setting your priorities what is.on top of.priority and what is on least. I will definitey go.for your project iand will have to try it
Same here, I find it really nice seeing SCE developers/ team replying back actively. It really shows the sincerity and confirms the legitimacy of SCE project  as they let us know what they are up to first in their menu. SCE definitely is worth supporting and trying for.  
Khayem

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:17:31 PM

yap you have a point ,,in terms of investment have also risk ,,but depend upon to person handle this situation because some person are bravely to handle the other aspect of difficult stages for planning the great future ,,and sce team are  plan carefully to thier system,,

Smart City Eco is really amazing. I am really looking forward for this projects success. I agree with you that its best to buy tokens during ICO. If given the chance I will surely hold to SCE tokens.

This will make a big changes in the world of online industry, aside from they given the people chance to earn while playing a games or gambling, this can also help people to have a sense on using online. I hope this project will be implemented.
I look forward for the launching of SCE platform in the near future because their platform is opening a huge opportunity to everyone who are going to use it. What I like the most is the opportunity for those who are new in Crypto world and trying this time to do online things differently as they hold SCE tokens that will be so useful in their multi-market platform.
kwendy

Activity: 115

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:29:37 PM

If you read the reply of SCE in one post, they say that the Token sale will continue until they release their platform on public. This means that the ICO is extended and there are a lot of opportunity for people to buy SCE tokens.

Well that is nice to know then, i am hoping for the fast sold out of the SCE token to make the project surely implemented and i hope that it will be on its fast  implementation so that the people will use their project as early as it can.I am also excited on its project and play some of their games.
Flygonz

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:47:04 PM

To hold SCE tokens you must know the potential of the token in many ways we can use it and you can read it in their whitepaper itself, I think SCE tokens will have a good value in the future, Look at their platform, It promotes the global and economical market.
This is a very innovative idea and concept of Smart City Eco which they have adopted their tokens to a one-stop-shop they have provided and it will surely help in the growth of our online industry and as well as to the economic market.

Same bro. I probably hold SCE tokens. Potential value on this token probably will occur in the pattern of time.
Let us just wait and have faith and trust on the Developers, lol. They work hard on this they will not disappoint us.
LorenoCoin

Activity: 293
Merit: 11

Eros Di Caeli

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:07:42 PM

This project catches my attention, I would like to know how much the tokens cost?
Greninja

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:29:12 PM

In order to hold their SCE tokens you must know the importance and value of it, must read the project itself and give some insights to it, smart city Eco has a lot to offer for the community and in global economical market, that's why this project will succeed.

I’m not sure on holding a token like this. I will probably spend all of it in the Online Casino, lol.
I’m not sure but I will try my very best not to spend it in the casino, lol. You guys are the best Developers I have watched for so far.
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 07:43:47 PM
Last edit: August 15, 2018, 01:05:23 PM by lionheart78

Yea. They are not snobby  Grin
This way confusions are cleared and queries are answered. It only indicates that they also give attentions to some other issues like this and not just in raising funds and developing the project.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Pages: « 1 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 [195] 196 197 »
  Print  

Jump to: