Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:36:27 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Help bring peace with your money  (Read 3111 times)
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 04:11:24 PM

Hi, I'm Sean Martin.  Last year, I found my soul along with understanding and peace.  I have accessed the akashic records.  I found my life goal to assemble a million person music festival by 2021, eight years from now.  An event consisting of rapid evolution of the human mind called the singularity will take place at the concert, something impossible will happen that will forever change the perspective of how we view life, something so undeniable you will believe not only in god but that you are god.  The singularity marks the transition to a new age of peace and eternal bliss, when humans learn to control negative emotions and consciously make the decision to let go of ego, hate and doubt.

I have foreseen visions and dreams of the concert and the exact moment singularity is reached.  I know it is possible because I have done it in dreams.  I know it will come true because I believe in it, and as you will learn, anything you believe comes true.

I'm dedicating my life to this for a few reasons, you won't find someone else more dedicated to changing the world.
- World peace means heaven, which means anything is possible
- I lost my girl when she misunderstood my dreams, I will get her back at the concert
- I lost my family and some friends when they misunderstood my dreams, they'll believe me when it happens
- I was violently drugged on anti-psychotics after falsely being diagnosed with schizophrenia, I feel that my mind will not restore to it's previous state (before any pharmaceutical has ever tainted it) until singularity anyways

I'm looking for a few thousand to a few million, whatever you feel comfortable with contributing towards humanity, length and interest will vary based on variables.

For example, I would take a $10k loan and pay it off over 7 years with 20% interest.

I will earn several million off ticket sales, I will sell them in tiers; 100,000 tickets at $10 ($1m), 100,000 tickets at $20 ($3m), 100,000 tickets at $30 ($6m) etc.  This will be sufficient to fund the concert alone and is not the only route to financing the concert.

I have eight years to establish a name for myself and Dank Music, become a rockstar, sell a million tickets and bring heaven.  I feel completely comfortable, competent and confident to tackle the tasks at hand.

If I am unable to fulfill my dreams by 2022, I will get a 'real' job and work to pay off my debts until I die (because I'd still have eternity afterwards).

I'm in the position to change the world and you're in the position to help.  We can work together, as one organism, and accomplish anything.  If you have money laying around not being utilized in the next eight years, consider putting it to use.

I will post a link to a WIP copy of The Tale of Dank, an autobiography explaining my life and helping you understand and believe in it.

We are one.  Peace.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 04:15:49 PM

Have you paid back those coins you stole yet?

balanghai

Activity: 364
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 04:16:43 PM

Maybe he plans to trade it first then return the capital when he gets good profit.
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 04:18:43 PM

Maybe he plans to trade it first then return the capital when he gets good profit.

No, he blew it all on drugs.

Subud!

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 04:28:23 PM

Why scammers still allowed to post?
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2013, 04:31:35 PM

Do you see your fucking activity tag, dumbass?
the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 04:35:33 PM

Dank, I had a dream that you returned to me the million dollars that I loaned to you in my other dream.  So, I want my million dollars.  I know it can happen because you did it in my dream.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 04:40:52 PM

I borrowed 75 BTC from squall22 last year when BTC was priced at about ten dollars through the Dank Bank program I had running.  I was planning on being assassinated last year when I noticed people hinting threats and I misspent the money.  I lost over $500 on two separate occasions which convinced me to stop the trade I had practiced to earn money at the time, I thought I wouldn't need it.

I began giving away all of my possessions, as I didn't think I would need them.

Early this year, Hell's Angels made presence around my friends house for months.  Same bikes, same souped up 350z's, same revving of the engine as they passed the house.  They spray painted THEY KILLED BAMBI, GET HIGH NIGGA and KILLRS.  I laid on the back lawn one night so they could assassinate me (what I thought would happen is they would kill me, bitcoin forum would take notice, world takes notice, economy collapses and society breaks down for a concert to be organized.  I would descend from the sky, like a UFO and bring peace.)

For one reason or another, they decided not to kill me.  I think it's because no matter how heartless some people may seem, we are all good people.  We don't want earth destroyed further than it has been.

I've paid squall back 23 BTC, I plan to pay him back fully if I can get in contact with him again.  I will pay him back within my life.

I've become a lot more responsible since I loaned to squall, I would squeeze by on loans with dollars to spare.  I have a plan and loans are not the base of the plan anymore.

...I'm dedicating my life to this for a few reasons, you won't find someone else more dedicated to changing the world...

Sure you will. I can name 3 off the top of my head without even thinking about it. Hunter 'Patch' Adams, David Sanderson, & Alistair Parvin

I could name a lot of people who actually do it instead of talking about it all the time. Words are wind and actions speak louder then words.
I'd say we are equal.  Actions do speak louder than words, which is why you will all believe me when I float at the concert, just as St. Joseph and Yogi Pullavar did.  I know someone personally who has floated and I know someone who has witnessed their iPhone float.

I've levitated and flown in dreams.  Dreams are heaven.  They are real.  If we make earth heaven by reducing the negative energy, our greatest dreams will come true.

Open your mind to the possibilities.

Perhaps I'm not a scammer, just a kid who fucked up once and needs to be forgiven.

the joint, dreams don't equal realities, let's live in this world, I am now.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Grim Death

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 04:46:06 PM

Welcome back Dank. You are definitely a scammer, but you wacky craziness does make me laugh. I am sure you will provide much entertainment for all.

At least you put some creative effort into your scams I guess.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 04:50:48 PM

Surely nobody must believe in Jesus on this forum.

If I wanted to scam people I would become a scammer on SR, where it's anonymous and all.

But that's bad karma, there are always souls watching over you and they can help you if you believe they will, when you're at peace.

Stealing things doesn't put you at peace, which is why I want to pay back squall.

Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 05:11:19 PM

Wait, so that previous loan request, where you asked for 40% of all Bitcoins then in existence, didn't work out?

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 05:13:18 PM

Stealing things doesn't put you at peace, which is why I want to pay back squall.

So run us through you repayment schedule you've obviously arranged with him.

Of course, if you haven't arranged one, we can have 100% assurance you have no intention of paying him back.

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 05:18:11 PM

Let me just say, so you know.  They total amount you laugh at me in your lifetime for my beliefs, you will laugh at yourself when I float.

(karma)

So run us through you repayment schedule you've obviously arranged with him.

Of course, if you haven't arrange one, we can have 100% assurance you have no intention of paying him back.
He dipped off the forums over the time I had planned to be assassinated.  I would rather pay squall back myself, when I have lots of money, for I am going to repay squall much more than he loaned to me.  He was the only person at the time to believe in me and help me out.  I couldn't have made it this far without him.

I think I'll buy him a nice car or something, or money if he wants it, I need to get a hold of him.

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 05:59:03 PM

If I am unable to fulfill my dreams by 2022, I will get a 'real' job and work to pay off my debts until I die (because I'd still have eternity afterwards).
Why not start right now?

2022 will arrive and you'll apply for an extension. The excuses will flow.

I would descend from the sky, like a UFO and bring peace.
*facepalm*

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 06:02:34 PM

You have a different perspective than me clearly (greed is good).

Have you ever seen a UFO?  UFOs are spirits.

Try believing instead of doubting, the universe is infinite.

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 06:16:57 PM

Have you ever seen a UFO?  UFOs are spirits.

UFO stands for: Unidentified Flying Object.
This could mean a wide variety of things.

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 06:23:38 PM

Yes, they could be anything, so why doubt one thing over another?

sublime5447
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 06:36:19 PM

I have never read this guys post because of the scammer tag... bat shit crazy!

But funny
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 06:47:59 PM

Sure you will. I can name 3 off the top of my head without even thinking about it. Hunter 'Patch' Adams, David Sanderson, & Alistair Parvin

I'd say we are equal.  *snip*

You really compare yourself to a guy who champions for free healthcare in the US, built the Gesundheit Institute and travels all round the world treating people?
Or maybe the guy who travels around the world to disaster zones or slums to help gentrify the area, working with the people and for them?
Or maybe the guy who thinks he can develop an opensource house which can be used the world over by people in all walks of life?

You think you're equal to them?

You, a guy who has a past history of hair-brained ideas and illusions of grandeur? You who is all talk and no action?
The saying is "Success is 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration". You said it yourself "I'll give it up and get a real job".... how about you start now?

Are you sure you were wrongly diagnosed as schizophrenic?
I enlighten the world by reducing my ego.  I give you the wisdom you need to find god.  I can't help everybody in person, but this way, I can help everybody.

I have all the answers to the world's problems.  Nobody wants to hear me out though, people would rather judge something they don't understand instead of seeking to understand.

Hurricanes, tsunamis, disease, don't have to exist, we cause them to exist by negativity.  It's quantum physics, we are the conscious controllers of our universe.

monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2013, 06:49:05 PM

A question:  Do you take any medication?  Why is your brain so......  (insert insult here) up?
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: