Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:36:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Help bring peace with your money  (Read 3111 times)
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 06:59:16 PM

Two friends and I have held back a piece of a cloud from moving with the power of our mind.  I've seen people's emotions cause weather changes, I notice I have a bit of control over the weather, it's as much as you believe.

A question:  Do you take any medication?  Why is your brain so......  (insert insult here) up?
I am the second coming of jesus, my brain is not damaged (except for the invega) but merely changed.  I speak from the other side, we share different perspectives.

All your perspectives will shift towards my perspectives over the next years, we all believe the same thing whether it happens when your alive or dead.

Universal truth is not measured in mass appeal.  Simply if is positive.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2013, 07:04:21 PM

Two friends and I have held back a piece of a cloud from moving with the power of our mind.  I've seen people's emotions cause weather changes, I notice I have a bit of control over the weather, it's as much as you believe.

A question:  Do you take any medication?  Why is your brain so......  (insert insult here) up?
I am the second coming of jesus, my brain is not damaged (except for the invega) but merely changed.  I speak from the other side, we share different perspectives.

All your perspectives will shift towards my perspectives over the next years, we all believe the same thing whether it happens when your alive or dead.

So, you are some sort of a physic seer, and a part of jesus?
surebet

Activity: 495
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 07:19:08 PM

Reminder: This is how Jimmy Hendrix sounded like after what, a year and a half of practice?

https://soundcloud.com/dankm
BorderBits

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 07:25:13 PM

Damnit Dank, take your medicine, stop getting arrested, get a job, and stop asking people for money. 
Kouye

Activity: 336

Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 07:29:00 PM

I really fancy this forum. I've always wanted to meet a hubologist.
Care to tell me more about the wheel in the sky, please?

The Star Father will love you if you let him.

[OVER] RIDDLES 2nd edition --- this was claimed. Look out for 3rd edition!
I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 07:33:59 PM

Seer would be a good word.  I am Jesus and so are you, we all share one soul.

I'd rather bring you heaven BorderBits.

The wheel in the sky is infinitely large, yet infinitely small.  It may spin very fast or very slow.  It's all perspective.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2013, 07:44:02 PM

The wheel in the sky is infinitely large, yet infinitely small.  It may spin very fast or very slow.  It's all perspective.

If the conversation is no longer about a loan, this should be moved to "Off topic"

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
sublime5447
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 07:45:14 PM

I have meet a couple people like dank on wide spread panic lots. Meet a couple guys that would take finger prints on ergot. Take like 100 hits of lsd at a time. They sounded a lot like dank..shit maybe they know something we dont, but I would bet there is a screw lose some where.
sublime5447
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 07:46:53 PM

If the conversation is no longer about a loan, this should be moved to "Off topic"

Dude read this thing.. dont move this shit it is completely nuts. You should make this post the home page
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2013, 07:47:44 PM

Why talk in the bitcoinworld?  You can surely get a better audience in the offline world, if you are jesus  Roll Eyes
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 07:52:50 PM

Dank, I like you man. But holy shit you're fucking retarded Cheesy

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 08:06:14 PM

I believe I should be allowed for conversation to convince potential investors.

Sublime, there is something to it, we're all connected.  I've reached 60.

It's why everybody that went to the beach with me did acid and left believing in god.

sublime5447
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 08:16:57 PM

i knew it.. you blew your mind into the sun. Shocked

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 09:05:42 PM

Hurricanes, tsunamis, disease, don't have to exist, we cause them to exist by negativity.  It's quantum physics, we are the conscious controllers of our universe.
Two friends and I have held back a piece of a cloud from moving with the power of our mind.

Maybe if you've got a spare moment, do you think you could sort out Fukushima with your two friends. It's pretty urgent.

jdany

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Inspired

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 09:52:04 PM

Holy shit.
smracer
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1055
Merit: 1020

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 11:10:12 PM

Dank, did they let you out of rehab early?  Did you escape again?  Go back! 

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 08:06:13 PM

Yes sublime, I stare into the sun to become one with it.  A wise friend said the sun provided knowledge, he was right.

And recently my neighbors dog had cancer and was scheduled to die within 6 weeks or so.  I had just learned about quantum healing and thought I'd give it a try.  After having a dream of petting the dog, I meditated and believed Sam was healthy, I kept reaffirming that belief into my head.  I did it sitting, I did it playing guitar, every now and then.

Sam is healthy now, you judge.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-J7cnUV28Q

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2013, 08:06:56 PM

Yes sublime, I stare into the sun to become one with it.  A wise friend said the sun provided knowledge, he was right.

And recently my neighbors dog had cancer and was scheduled to die within 6 weeks or so.  I had just learned about quantum healing and thought I'd give it a try.  After having a dream of petting the dog, I meditated and believed Sam was healthy, I kept reaffirming that belief into my head.  I did it sitting, I did it playing guitar, every now and then.

Sam is healthy now, you judge.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-J7cnUV28Q

Move to off topic please

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
Kouye

Activity: 336

Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 08:34:52 PM

I concur. Nobody bounced on my F2 reference, which makes me very disappointed. Sad
Maybe I'll have more luck in off-topic sub.

[OVER] RIDDLES 2nd edition --- this was claimed. Look out for 3rd edition!
I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.
TheWizzerd

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 12:23:08 AM

Someone needs to put the Opium pipe DOWN...
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: