Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:18:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] SmartAIM - artificial intelligence in military industry  (Read 462 times)
SmartAIM (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 06:11:23 PM
Last edit: March 09, 2018, 08:05:42 AM by SmartAIM

WhitePaper  |  Website  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Reddit  |  Medium  |  Bounty Campaing  |  Smartcontract

WhitePaper  |  Website  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Reddit  |  Medium  |  Bounty Campaing  |  Smartcontract[/size]

We are looking for a professionals to support project, also interesting partners and advisors.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SeveralQ

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:08:25 PM

Hi everyone! Just added Smart Aim ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/Smart_Aim. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB
crypto21002

Activity: 12
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:09:48 PM

Make love, not war.

sad moderators here...censorship overall!!!
pantherx12

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:24:27 AM

i think, company like you, must find invest in government.
noone want to create war things. who need this? only governments

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
bitcoin8x

Activity: 65
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:06:12 PM

Make love, not war.
Even if war is inevitable.
democity

Activity: 303
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:05:23 PM

LOL, the government does not seem to need to engage in such projects, I think military enthusiasts, etc. will join in Cheesy
akihiro101117

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:13:01 PM

the website looks odd for me. i think this is a scam project.

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
Vazan25

Activity: 728
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:18:39 PM

Why do we need a war? I do not understand, is it better to propose to the military minister?
BountyLord

Activity: 314

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:33:57 PM

Lol! One month before ICO but you still have not team. Who needs Military equipment? Goverments? I think that you should contact Pentagon or RosTeh if you your idea is really cool. I don't sure that people will be invest in such project with such design of the site.
SmartAIM (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 02:51:31 PM

Hi there
Thank you for your attention to our project.

LOL, the government does not seem to need to engage in such projects, I think military enthusiasts, etc. will join in Cheesy
Yes, we are military enthusiasts.

the website looks odd for me. i think this is a scam project.
This website isn't final version. This is base version for presentation our project.

Why do we need a war? I do not understand, is it better to propose to the military minister?
Perhaps we will attract attention of the relevant governments structures, there is no telling...
Anyway when our stand will be presented at exhibitions, the governments will pay attention.

Yes, do not forget that now in the world there are many private military companies.

War does not need anyone
But this device can help in quickly eliminating conflicts, with minimal losses for both sides.
Try to read whitepaper.

Regards.
Lamperon

Activity: 47

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:05:55 PM
Merited by sinatrra12 (2), lemonrabid (1)

Very problematic ICO. There are 4 people in the team. Apparently everything is from Ukraine. Only one opened his face. In this case, by reference in Linkedin, he has 0 contacts. These people want to collect tens of millions of dollars. And the bounty allocated $ 2 million. I think that they will not collect anything at all.
SmartAIM (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 08:04:19 AM

Very problematic ICO. There are 4 people in the team. Apparently everything is from Ukraine. Only one opened his face. In this case, by reference in Linkedin, he has 0 contacts. These people want to collect tens of millions of dollars. And the bounty allocated $ 2 million. I think that they will not collect anything at all.

We understand your mistrust. 4 people is a core of our team, yes, that's right.
Now we can't to open the face of our engineers  because of the specifics of the direction in which we work.
Not everyone in our team is from Ukraine. But we are in the territory of the post-Soviet space.
We are already at risk, bringing this project into publicity. In some countries people associated with crypto currency have already been abducted. This is the reality in the countries in which we are located.

Thank you for understanding.

P.S.: If you are big investor and want to investing to our project - we are ready to meet in person.
Tuareg33rus

Activity: 82
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:45:30 AM

Greetings!

I spent some amount of time, trying to find same product, but already released - without any positive result. Seems it is secret information.

I just come to support this guys with a some explanation for public. Probably this team worked for defensive industry in Ukraine/Russia, now they immigrated to the USA with their experience in military industry, and going to implement it.

Considering buisness that project trying to join - it is justified to hide your personality.

Anyway your scope-ballisic_calculator-night_vision device is cool. Wish you good luck!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[ ❍  X A T R A  ❍ ]▬▬▬▬▬▬
【 The New Crypto Currency Revolution 】
pantherx12

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:21:34 PM

LOL, where are you from?
in my countr, any works with weapons, it's goverment initiative!
and in most civilized countries it is

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
Tuareg33rus

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:02:38 AM

I spent some amount of time, trying to find same product, but already released - without any positive result. Seems it is secret information.

I finded one existing product. https://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2013/03/bullseye-from-1000-yards-shooting-the-17000-linux-powered-rifle/

IZUBR must be cheaper $ 250k / 30 psc (info from WP) = $ 8333.33 + interest per one unit rather than $ 17k per one XS unit
Also it seems more lightweight rather than XS.

Damn, I definitely saw something very similar to SS IZUBR before.. cant remember.

SmartAIM (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 12:41:06 PM

I finded one existing product. https://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2013/03/bullseye-from-1000-yards-shooting-the-17000-linux-powered-rifle/

IZUBR must be cheaper $ 250k / 30 psc (info from WP) = $ 8333.33 + interest per one unit rather than $ 17k per one XS unit
Also it seems more lightweight rather than XS.

Damn, I definitely saw something very similar to SS IZUBR before.. cant remember.

Yes, this is the development  by Trackingpoint.
BUT:
Their equipment is prohibited to be exported from the US and works only in the United States territory (Region-LOCK).
They are developed is a rifle with a built-in sight, you can not mount / dismantle the system to other rifle.
And they sell weapons with a sighting system only together as 1 product.
it's like a part of the device that you can not replace in case of breakage or damage (will have to replace the whole rifle)- it's no good and very expensive.

We are developing an autonomous sighting system.
You can mount or dismount SS "IZUBR" from you rifle. We will sell only sighting system without rifles, there is protection against attempts to cloning (copying) the device, our device is developing under the most popular models of rifles. No locks by region of use (if this is not the buyer's wishes).
SS "IZUBR" will be used in both sniper, assault rifles.
and yes, the price will be cheaper than XS (depending on the model of the rifle).
Tuareg33rus

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:34:50 PM

BUT:
Their equipment is prohibited to be exported from the US and works only in the United States territory (Region-LOCK).
They are developed is a rifle with a built-in sight, you can not mount / dismantle the system to other rifle.
it's like a part of the device that you can not replace in case of breakage or damage (will have to replace the whole rifle)- it's no good and very expensive.

You can mount or dismount SS "IZUBR" from you rifle. We will sell only sighting system without rifles, there is protection against attempts to cloning (copying) the device, our device is developing under the most popular models of rifles. No locks by region of use (if this is not the buyer's wishes).
and yes, the price will be cheaper than XS (depending on the model of the rifle).
Well, your developing model allows more freedom for user - it is good, as for me. Secondly, selling device separately is also good - it is making product more versatile. As far as i know - there is some ways to use such devices without any gun: just for observing or similar.

What about user authentication? I think it is good idea to make it as option.

SmartAIM (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 07:12:42 AM

BUT:

Well, your developing model allows more freedom for user - it is good, as for me. Secondly, selling device separately is also good - it is making product more versatile. As far as i know - there is some ways to use such devices without any gun: just for observing or similar.

What about user authentication? I think it is good idea to make it as option.
Users will be authenticated.

We have specials offer for large investors
Look at the page 29 in wp
Tuareg33rus

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:03:08 AM

Users will be authenticated.
That's good, such devices must have proper protection against ineligible user.

We have specials offer for large investors
Look at the page 29 in wp
Unfortunately I'm not a big investor. I can only support with pleasant conversation.

SmartAIM (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 04:17:35 PM

Hello
We will begining pre-sale on March 8.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print