Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:21:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrencies against the dollar  (Read 186 times)
nakauten

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:28:11 PM

Are cryptocurrencies a threat to the dollar?
Personally, I do not think so? Huh
It is surely a thread to not only dollar but to all the fiat in the world,because if all of these big companies started to innovate the cryptocurrencies cryptocurrencies could replace the fiat and banking system in the future but the government will surely wont allow this to happen easily because the government without any taxes from wont survive in the long run.

poketis22

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:14:45 PM

I also agree with you, that cryptocurrency doesn’t apply to ordinary money at all. Cryptocurrency is another world where there are absolutely other money. Don’t think that the dollar can affect cryptocurrency somehow!
luongdk

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:42:52 PM

I think that crypto will be and dollar will be, and everyone is growing different ways. But one I can say, with the emergency of cryptocurrency it is easier to clean money, and there are a lot of possibilities to do that. Also that with more and more count of coins it is more difficult to track the money. So it is very good for dollar growing crypto
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:52:49 PM

I think between fiat currencies and digital currencies will go side by side but in different sides. the existence of bitcoin as a digital currency will not be a threat to the fiat currency in general. it's just that people will be more interested in investing with bitcoin because bitcoin has a high enough volatilitas.
Hermes Mercury

Activity: 318
Merit: 21

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:04:13 PM

In my opinion. Currently I do not see it as a threat, but rather as a great opportunity to spread the Dollar ( as marketing ), consequently the great Fiat of today in the world of crypto is the Dolar, but can become a threat as soon as adoption is in mass, where to buy with Bitcoin or altcoin becomes more pleasurable.

coingrow

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:12:00 PM

No, it is not a threat today. But at least its the beginning of the start of the revolution. I would never sell crypto for fiat anymore, why would someone trade the future for the past? Crypto is the future and there is lots more to come.

Fioraver

Activity: 472
Merit: 100

Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:14:23 PM

No, crypto currencies are not tread to the dollar at all. First of all, crypro currencies are not tread to any of conventional currencies, and second no one can defeat the dollar without the help of OPEC (Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries). And I don't think OPEC want to take down the dollar. So I wouldn't be too worry about the dollar Smiley

ICOPara

Activity: 57
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:14:49 PM

I don't think so but i wish it will be happen in the future. People will use Dollar and fiats in future but cryptocurrencies will be an alternative way to payment.  

█ ▌▐▐ KEPLER // BRINGING AI & ROBOTICS TO THE BLOCKCHAIN▐ ▌▐ █ (http://keplertek.org/#)
grumpy619

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:16:10 PM

There are significant differences between the  cryptocurrencies and dollars, but this does not mean that one of the currencies is better  They are just different and we need to learn how to use them at the same time. The features of cryptocurrency are anonymity, security, decentralization and many others, but the main benefit of fiat is expression  in the physical world.

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
███████████▌ ▐███████████
██▌ ▐███████ ███████▌ ▐██
███ ████▀▀██ ██▀▀████ ███
███ ██▀▄████ ████▄▀██ ███
███ ██ █████ █████ ██ ███
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀
The Premier   ───────────────────
Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
────────   Powered by the ICNQ Token

[ Color  Paper ]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

The Token for Digital Asset Management
speem28

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:43:33 PM

In general yes,because if most of the countries will allow the cryptocurrencies to be used by the people,it can replace the fiat and banking system which is why cryptocurrencies are created.But it will be too hard for our community to expand in most countries because the super power countries are has some regulations or limit to cryptocurrencies today,like U.S and China these countries has some influence to other small countries.
Even if we speak in general terms about the usage of cryptocurrencies in most countries, it will still not be a threat to USD because it is a decentralized money that our government can't get a control over it. They will just create regulations that will hinder us in gaining the most out o it. Even so, cryptocurrencies can be used side by side without giving a threat to one another, it can just used as an alternative payment for online transactions.
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:19:08 AM

No. I believe that the crypto currency can not compete with the dollar or the currencies of other countries. Crypto-currencies are too volatile and they are used as an investment tool.   
Adil Amim

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:21:40 PM

Now it is a digital era and Cryptocurrency is getting popular globally. It is very much clear that cryptocurrency is the future but it would not be possible for Cryptocurrency to replace fiat dollar. May be in the near future cryptocurrency would be an alternative way for online payment.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: