Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 10:06:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][pre-ICO] ✈ BitTravel ✈ - have a holiday for cryptocurrency. Cashback 50%  (Read 308 times)
Denisap (OP)

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 06:15:41 PM

We introduce BitTravel

The first company in the world which provides e-Travel services for cryptocurrency (BTV Token).

https://b.radikal.ru/b11/1802/38/12119b76c287.jpg

The BitTravel project is a search service that provides the best prices for tours, air tickets and hotel bookings around the world.

The main advantages of BitTravel:

• The best price
  • Cashback up to 50%
  • Calculations in the cryptocurrency

E-travel industry

The e-travel industry has experienced a sharp increase. The possibility of buying air tickets, booking hotels and booking tours through the Internet has evolved from a novelty into to instrument, which is used by millions of consumers. The volume of this market is growing at a rapid pace - by 25-30% per year.The total volume of the tourism market in Russia is 53 billion dollars. The market share of the e-travel market is about 23% or about 11.5 billion dollars. The volume of the world tourism market is estimated at trillions of dollars.

Services provided by BitTravel:

• Online booking of tours, hotels and sale of air and railway tickets.
  • Travel Insurance
  • Sale of tours by installments

Cooperation with clients

The direction of the company will be strictly e-travel. The company's marketing will not be restricted geographically, as well as the owners of cryptocurrencies. The convenience and economic advantage of the BitTravel business model will help attract customers who do not use cryptocurrency in everyday life, but who are interested in it.

BitTravel Marketing

The company plans to sell its services using the website, Internet advertising, affiliate program and pr-marketing.

BitTravel Token - BTV

To realize its activities, BitTravel initiates the creation and release of BTV tokens. The company's token is based on smart contracts on the Ethereum platform, ERC20.

The main competitive advantage of the company is the BTV token and smart contracts based on its use. Due to the inevitable growth of the token exchange rate, BitTravel has introduced a mechanism to ensure the attractiveness of purchasing services by the BTV token:

By purchasing a service from BitTravel you fix the value of the token in US dollars at the time of purchase. Smart contract monitors the price change and fixes its state in US dollars, at the moment of execution of the purchased service and analyzes the difference in rates. In the case of a positive difference in rates, a smart contract calculates the delta and converts the delta balance into a BTV token at the current exchange rate. 50% of generated tokens, the client receives on his wallet and can dispose of them at his discretion.

Example in simple words:
you book a tour for the price of 1000 BTV tokens. The rate at the time of purchase is 1 token -1 $ USA. Date of the trip is one month after the booking. At the time of the trip, the rate of the token grew and became equal to 1.5 $ USA. A smart contract, analyzes the courses and calculates deltas: 1000 * 1.5 - 1000 * 1 = 500 $ USA. Converts this delta to tokens at the current exchange rate: 500 / 1,5 = 333,3333 BTV. The customer gets half - 166,6666 BTV.

BitTravel is confident that this marketing move will attract the company's customers and allow them to take a significant share of the e-travel market, as well as to popularize using of cryptocurrencies and smart contracts among the population.

Total emission - 10 million BTV

Distribution:

Bounty – 2% - 200 000
Pre-ICO – 5% - 500 000
ICO – 45% - 4 500 000
Team – 10% - 1 000 000
Reserve – 38% - 3 800 000

The reserve is intended for withdrawal to the stock exchange with the expansion of the geography of the presence.

The projected growth of the BTV token rate

The number of all BTV tokens is 10 million units. The initial price of the token is 1 $ USA.
Only the Russian tourist market will create a turnover of tokens worth at least $ 500 million, with a total number of tokens on the e-travel market in Russia - no more than 3 million units, the rate of the token will increase to $ 200. With the expansion of the presence in international markets, the token rate will approach the level of 3-5 thousand US dollars. And this is the most modest forecast.

Start of Pre-ICO - February 22, 2018

Partners of BitTravel:

NaumovLab - Creation, development and programming of smart contracts of any complexity on the block platforms Ethereum, Cardano and Hyperledger Fabric
This team develops smart contracts for BitTravel.
http://bittravel.pro/images/t1.jpg

One Two Trip
A platform for searching for tours, air tickets, etc. One of the best services on the Internet.
http://bittravel.pro/images/t4.jpg

CIS LONDON And Partners is a law firm that occupies a unique niche in the international legal services market.
Legal support of the BitTravel project.
http://bittravel.pro/images/t3.jpg

Contacts

Our website

Telegram

WhitePaper

Denisap (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 07:16:49 PM

Our Bounty Program
blok

Activity: 93

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:24:03 PM

Very interesting project — I've seen couple of online travel agencies offering rate protection, but to tokenize these transactions can be truly gamechanging if executed well!

Subscribed not to miss the ICO start.
ArmTrade96

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:53:51 PM

Very interesting project — I've seen couple of online travel agencies offering rate protection, but to tokenize these transactions can be truly gamechanging if executed well!

Subscribed not to miss the ICO start.
Thank you)
We will start at Feb 22, join us!
Muhtarok

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:47:37 PM

It's a very good project and I believe in it)
ArmTrade96

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:32:38 AM

We are looking for Chinese translator
Denisap (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 02:25:36 PM

The site travel.bittravel.ml works in a test mode, but now you can book a tour or hotel. We accept cryptocurrency or rubles. The site works only in Russian.

We decided to use the Waves platform for work, because, firstly, it is more convenient for customers, it is easy to enter dollars or euros through it and buy our token or any other Cryptocurrency at DEX exchange and pay for the tour.

Secondly, we built the Waves client on our site.

Third, the Waves team is open for communication and we started discussing the integration of our service and platform.
Denisap (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 05:14:10 AM

Start date of Pre-ICO - 22.02.2018.

One token BitTravel = 0.000089 BTC 35RmZwT3nZFvwCpxnAFS96nS7c64LQyaSa
One token BitTravel = 0.13 Waves 3P9UB3fM5kEKshg3rDXgBp8siDK1ZCqM4n5
One token BitTravel = 0.00114 ETH 0x7c733ef6dbc77fd3b090be2d2786e081ed506547
One token BitTravel = 0.0044 LTC LgQydKjczZuYPPwRxeCxEYuNihCEZS9nkT
Buy Only through Waves Client
Paschock

Activity: 117
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:17:42 AM

What is minimum contribution in your ICO?
thaliaand

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:21:37 AM

I have heard about project related to travels thing with blockchain technology before. Almost have the same concept there. But, about the cashback 50%, is it for temporary condition?
ArmTrade96

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:29:00 AM

Minimal investment in our ICO are 10$
ArmTrade96

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:33:04 AM

I have heard about project related to travels thing with blockchain technology before. Almost have the same concept there. But, about the cashback 50%, is it for temporary condition?
Hi. Which project do you mean ?
About cashback - it is constant condition
Paschock

Activity: 117
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:50:55 PM

Thank you! I read your whitepaper, it looks interesting project. I meet first the project as your, and I will allow at your news.
Have a good luck!
ArmTrade96

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:19:14 PM

Thank you! I read your whitepaper, it looks interesting project. I meet first the project as your, and I will allow at your news.
Have a good luck!
Thank you for best wishes! If you will have any questions - ask, don't shy Smiley
Tigerheart3026

Activity: 902
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:17:39 PM

The site travel.bittravel.ml works in a test mode, but now you can book a tour or hotel. We accept cryptocurrency or rubles. The site works only in Russian.

We decided to use the Waves platform for work, because, firstly, it is more convenient for customers, it is easy to enter dollars or euros through it and buy our token or any other Cryptocurrency at DEX exchange and pay for the tour.

Third, the Waves team is open for communication and we started discussing the integration of our service and platform.
I wanted to join your campain, I really wanted to know how much bounties do you want to allocate funds? 50% Cashback? this is big we can get a big discount from holidays.
ArmTrade96

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:08:34 AM

I wanted to join your campain, I really wanted to know how much bounties do you want to allocate funds? 50% Cashback? this is big we can get a big discount from holidays.
Hello
We want understand you correctly, can you tell please in more detail, what you mean "I really wanted to know how much bounties do you want to allocate funds? 50% Cashback?" ?
In bounty we allocate 3% funds
50% Cashback - it possibly way to give bonus on your holidays, for e.g. token price go up near 50% - you will get cash back 25% and so on
AnnaYes

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:19:25 AM

Hi! Interesting project! Can I ask some questions ? I am new in cryptoworld..
ArmTrade96

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:22:20 AM

Hi! Interesting project! Can I ask some questions ? I am new in crypttoworld..
Welcome to our page! Of course! Fell free asking questions!
Muhtarok

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:46:55 PM

How is your ICO going? Hope, it is fine
ArmTrade96

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:38:02 PM

How is your ICO going? Hope, it is fine
Everything is good, we already receive some funds, and it without marketing Wink
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: