Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:23:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CryptoNote Exchange  (Read 8720 times)
TheKoziTwo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1552
Merit: 1047

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 11:23:36 AM

Thank you for this great service! Without you, MRO would not have been in the same place as we are now!

Will withdraw my funds in a few minutes.

edit: I think he deserves a trust rating! Wink
Will add some trust when I got all my funds back Smiley
Thank you, appreciated!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 02:53:52 PM

With payment id I can only do one transfer at once because multiple payment id's is not supported. If you have 500 MRO or more in your account I will do it manually for you. I will also do it if you are really desperate.

I'm trying to get a wallet so I can get mine off the exchange.

Screwed up my test Poloniex transfer by forgetting the Payment ID. Bittrex has suspended XMR. There are no Mac wallets (unless you're a Unix geek).

Now trying to get hold of a Windows machine and download the Windows GUI wallet.

Wait for me before you close the exchange please  Embarrassed
TheKoziTwo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1552
Merit: 1047

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 03:50:08 PM

Don't worry, people has only withdrawed about 20% of the MRO so far, looks like we're going to stay up for a while. If it's too much trouble for you, submit a ticket with your payment id and then request a withdraw, I'll do it manually for you.

toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 04:14:44 PM

Don't worry, people has only withdrawed about 20% of the MRO so far, looks like we're going to stay up for a while. If it's too much trouble for you, submit a ticket with your payment id and then request a withdraw, I'll do it manually for you.

ok, thanks. very kind of you.

I'll see how I get on with the wallet and if I have a problem will do just that.

P. S. I add my thanks for running the exchange and good luck with the next venture.
aejontargaryen

Activity: 414
Merit: 8

🔥

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 10:38:58 PM

this could be huge for BCN, XMR, and all CryptoNote currencies, i think.
trading using BCN and XMR markets is something that would increase value in all CryptoNote projects.
honestly, i kinda just always expected it would happen at some point.
BCN and XMR still struggle to find their true value amongst the entire market, i believe, because they have not fully exerted the dominance they truly have in their respective markets. Currently the only basis for their valuation is their "being dominated" by trading against higher valued currencies.  No better way to show dominance than to create a platform that measures it in exchange value amongst inferior forks.  imo
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 4896

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:25:36 PM

this could be huge for BCN, XMR, and all CryptoNote currencies, i think.
trading using BCN and XMR markets is something that would increase value in all CryptoNote projects.
honestly, i kinda just always expected it would happen at some point.
BCN and XMR still struggle to find their true value amongst the entire market, i believe, because they have not fully exerted the dominance they truly have in their respective markets. Currently the only basis for their valuation is their "being dominated" by trading against higher valued currencies.  No better way to show dominance than to create a platform that measures it in exchange value amongst inferior forks.  imo

Are you farming or just a moron?

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
aejontargaryen

🔥

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 09:26:25 PM

yessss  YESS  !  excellent work, Igor.
aejontargaryen

🔥

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 05:29:02 AM
Last edit: March 10, 2018, 05:57:38 AM by aejontargaryen

would you not agree Monero and Bytecoin are missing an opportunity of asserting dominance in the Cryptonote space?
i am partial to CryptoNote, admittedly- but I truly believe the technology is still incredibly undervalued.

not trying to do anything but encourage the developer of the cryptonote exchange to consider reconsidering the exchange platform...
while things I'm sure have changed since the original, which I never had the pleasure of using but, the CryptoNote space is much stronger and active than 2-3 yrs ago. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: