Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:43:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: +1 Newbie  (Read 524 times)
Spathi (OP)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 06:10:01 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2013, 08:17:25 PM by Spathi

So, I've finally decided to stop lurking and sign up to join in on the conversations.

Greetings to everyone!
Spathi (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 06:39:36 PM

Welcome to the forum. Glad you made it one step closer to the jackpot.

Does this jackpot come complete with a Leprechaun? Perhaps some scantily clad ladies?

Is the jackpot a private key to an address with 10000BTC?
Anon135246

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 06:56:01 PM

Welcome to the forums Smiley

If you are interested in earning free BTC you should check out CoinChat. I've earned over 0.3BTC in my first month!
hek92

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 06:56:54 PM

Good decision to get here. Hope you will get some good information.Have you tried coinbox.me .Its a good site for newbs i am a big fan of it.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2013, 07:10:34 PM

feel free to send all your BTC to this address, you are a joke...
Hfleer

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Changing avatars is currently not possible.

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 07:28:16 PM

feel free to send all your BTC to this address, you are a joke...

Well think it's just his strange way of begging.  I don't think we'll see that address filling up anytime soon though.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Spathi (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 08:21:55 PM

Well think it's just his strange way of begging.  I don't think we'll see that address filling up anytime soon though.

Truthfully I did not expect a single satoshi to be sent to it and was meant only as a joke (hence the font size and the "all your BTC" bit Tongue). Seems the other guy (and you) took it way more seriously than intended.

Calm down.

I've removed it so no one else gets their panties in a bunch over a joke.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: