Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:05:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think Aliens or Artificial Intelligence created Bitcoin?  (Read 76 times)
itsandylandman (OP)

Activity: 64
Merit: 9

"Don't look back but never forget"

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 07:10:28 PM

I heard someone talking the other day about the creation of the bitcoin protocol. They seemed to be dead-set on aliens being the origin of BTC, and the other side of the conversation was of the opinion that Satoshi Nakamoto is an artificial intelligence.
Their basic idea was that the human race seems to be digressing and this was a way to introduce a technology that will help us progress in the cosmic arena since we weren't coming up with it ourselves. We are being divided through religion, race, gender, and political affiliation and started to focus our energy on destroying each other instead of moving forward as a human race.
So, they theorized that either a non-human species or artificial intelligence gifted us BTC simply to introduce blockchain technology to humans. This would explain why we do not know who Satoshi Nakamoto is. Basically, once Blockchain tech was introduced, we would further integrate the tech into our world through morphic resonance.
I have to say, it does make a little sence. Although I have some reservations about the supernatural stuff, i found the topic to be really engaging...
What do you guys think? Is it alien? AI? Can you disprove it all? do you have any strong feelings either way?? Im curious....

"Most great people have attained their greatest success just one step beyond their greatest failure." -Napolian Hill
-Andrew Land
MediaCoin Inc.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: