Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:24:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO] EOZ LENDING PLATFORM POWERED BY ARTIFICIAL NEURAL NETWORK  (Read 5590 times)
Crypto__Men

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:03:42 AM

This a promising project on blockchain which has a great future. It will going to succeed with that clear concept and hardworking people behind this project. Everything will be great.
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
greenco

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:29:52 AM

I am trying to stay positive. But, the team has went completely silent on social media since ICO ended. Not even a post to say thanks. It would help if they posted something on here, facebook, or twitter. It is never good to go silent.
Дa, в тaкoe нeпpocтoe вpeмя для кpиптoвaлют, кoмaндa дoлжнa быть кaк мoжнo ближe к инвecтopaм и пapтнepaм, чтoбы ни y кoгo нe пoявлялocь никaкиx пoдoзpeний
Vorteqs

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:52:31 PM

I am trying to stay positive. But, the team has went completely silent on social media since ICO ended. Not even a post to say thanks. It would help if they posted something on here, facebook, or twitter. It is never good to go silent.

Unfortunately is beginning to leave alot of room for doubt. The thread is indeed seeming like a deserted city, with no one from the team in site to respond to queries.
Vorteqs

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:56:37 PM

42% already SOLD in the last round of the ICO.

Few more days for the official lending platform launch. lets see if EOZ price will reach $30 each Cheesy after the ICO
is it really worth $ 35? as it appears on the official website of eoz? or $ 3.35 as it appears on the account dashboard? Which price should I trust?

I am bedazzle when I saw this price, could this be a mistake, this I doubt. It is all seeming like a coax of some sort. It is more suspicious that team don't clarify these questions. During the token sale I read alot of FUDs about this project being a scam but at this point I am beginning doubt this entire project.
jorenpo

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:05:12 AM

Unfortunately is beginning to leave alot of room for doubt. The thread is indeed seeming like a deserted city, with no one from the team in site to respond to queries.

I don't know why but this looks like a scam to me. no team member of eoz is presented on this thread. ann thread and social media account is dead after the ICO. I doubt that the ICO was reached its hard cap without any community engagement from the team.
karramov

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:19:14 AM

Excuse. this project seems like a Scam. He doesn't have a product. It takes place in several stages. He has no team. He's on social media .No connection to the team. I wish everyone who believed in this hoax. But you have to be careful.
Jetta88

Activity: 166
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:09:58 AM

This a promising project on blockchain which has a great future. It will going to succeed with that clear concept and hardworking people behind this project. Everything will be great.

Lmfao. This project is complete scam. I lost all hope in it now. Telegram Group Gone, no update in stakes in Bounty. There should be some sort of way to prevent these scams from reaching on BitcoinTalk.
theinvestdude

Bounty Manager For Hire!!

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:14:32 AM

Lmfao. This project is complete scam. I lost all hope in it now. Telegram Group Gone, no update in stakes in Bounty. There should be some sort of way to prevent these scams from reaching on BitcoinTalk.

You can check the website and their countdown timer. its supposed to launch last sunday but they postponed it. as for the bounty i think only twiiter campaign has been left uncheck and still on process. lets give more time to tokensuite team to work on those sheets.
traveler007

Activity: 840

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:21:45 AM

This will be own blockchain with own coin? Because I see, that 65% of coin intended for mining?

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
joycigar

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:26:30 AM

sekrang already many doubts arise with eoz.com loan project, even already there is a saying this scam, menuruy you bagaiamana? does eos.com skam or not?
Hopefully the good news that gives his answer, eoz.com with lending system but I did not find complete information on this project, has been much doubt that befall. will eoz.com team fix it?
Arwinkim

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 04:36:20 AM

After visiting their website, it is difficult to value this project even to get a tittle "silver" because Team is missing. I don't wanna put my money here even their ICO has ended tho. But who knows, this thread posted by legendary member and the domain name only consist of 3 letters.
Crypto__Men

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:13:51 PM

EOZ , a very surprised to quality lending with governed ecosystem cryptocurrency that applies blockchain technologies t o the financial industry, giving greater t o assess global investment by lowering barriers t o entry, and pcheap market liquidity.It will definitely make a revolution in the market, I will invest in some. EOZ , a very surprised to quality lending with governed ecosystem cryptocurrency that applies blockchain technologies t o the financial industry, giving greater t o assess global investment by lowering barriers t o entry, and pcheap market liquidity.This will definitely make a revolution in the market, I'll invest a few thousand in it.
Cloud_miner

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:34:28 PM
Last edit: March 27, 2018, 07:11:35 PM by Cloud_miner

The site is already working. The exchange and lending works too. When will the bounty participants will receive their tokens?

Vorteqs

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:56:14 PM

The site is already working. The exchange and lending works too. When will the bounty participants will receive their tokens?

If indeed the site is active and working, then it should be announced to the public and publications regarding it made in its social media channels. Also I would like to know if you have personally tested the lending function of the exchange.
Cloud_miner

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:41:37 PM

If indeed the site is active and working, then it should be announced to the public and publications regarding it made in its social media channels. Also I would like to know if you have personally tested the lending function of the exchange.
No, I did not test anything there. I just checked that the site is working. I want to know when bounty participants will get their tokens? I'm only interested in this.
theinvestdude

Bounty Manager For Hire!!

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:06:32 PM

Yeah its working nicely and fine although i havent tried it myself.. since its just launch and it will take a few more days to create some volume.

As for the lending, i will surely invest part of my bounty rewards to support the project.
imyashir
Copper Member

Merit: 110

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:00:36 AM

nice to see that and im already lend for 150days 3% daily profit, how about the withdrawal funds in wallet section this is working or not?

To all members of eoz.com share ur experience about the withdrawal.
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:31:21 PM

I am very happy to see the EOS website has been able to run, I am also very waiting for tokens for the bounty hunter distributed, hopefully the distribution is smooth
imyashir
Copper Member

Merit: 110

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:42:07 AM

i didnt rec3ived my daily acrual. This is my first experienced of lending service. Can you explain about the platform of lending. My investment lending was march 27 i think i have daily interest profit. But right now did not appear my profit in lending services.

I have noticed on the platform of the exchanger about the orders it does not follow based on the priced dev check it now.
coin_1122

Activity: 1134

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:04:02 AM

i didnt rec3ived my daily acrual. This is my first experienced of lending service. Can you explain about the platform of lending. My investment lending was march 27 i think i have daily interest profit. But right now did not appear my profit in lending services.

I have noticed on the platform of the exchanger about the orders it does not follow based on the priced dev check it now.

Lending the coin has start on 28 of the March, how can you able to lend the coins on 27th, check your lending dates once again, this is beginning we have to wait to get updated. Eoz support person answer the question here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: