Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:05:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO] EOZ LENDING PLATFORM POWERED BY ARTIFICIAL NEURAL NETWORK  (Read 5590 times)
karramov

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:14:11 AM

this is pure deception. and there is nothing to prove. what bothers me is that the "need money" team is involved in this knowing that it's a hoax. it would be time to be held accountable for such representatives

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
theinvestdude

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

Bounty Manager For Hire!!

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:44:17 AM

this is pure deception. and there is nothing to prove. what bothers me is that the "need money" team is involved in this knowing that it's a hoax. it would be time to be held accountable for such representatives

Give time to the team to sort things out. They promised to list on a normal exchange this april, lets see if they will use ETH block chain or will launch their own chain since coins is mineable in the future.
ctmixing

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:35:31 AM

On a scale of 1-10 their team gets a "zero"
chinapeople

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:42:06 AM

This reminded me of Josh Garzas Paycoin with the incredibly inflated target prices. I hope not too many people invested in these as it does not seem to be obtainable with lack of team, telegram, or any real info. Ok, it is a lending platform, but what are they lending? Just EOZ coins, or is it possible to recieve loans of other coin? I would steer clear of this.
Tanya12356

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:31:31 PM

I do not understand what the price of EOZ is based on in the internal exchange. There is basically 0 volume, so how can it be base on that? There are 0 bids and a ton of asks, and less than $5 in actual sales?
I also do not understand with the token price reference from EOZ. the price is very high ie $ 35 / token and now down to $ 33 / token

is this perhaps one indication that EOZ is a scam?
Is there a project of scam? Tell me there is new information about the project?
Thank you)
imyashir
Copper Member

Merit: 110

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:56:35 AM

Hello guys I just want to share my eoz lending is good for it. Hopefully we will support this lending for those who want to share their experience with eoz.
Now let's wait for the next to happen in the team of eoz. according to roadmap before releasing the public exchanger eoz. Its price will increase to 50 to 70 $ per Eoz.
minernoob1

Activity: 285

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:28:04 PM

Hi, does anyone know when distribution for bounty participants will happen? The bounty thread is locked so I could not ask there. I searched in this thread and that one but cannot find the info.
Jetta88

Activity: 166

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:15:19 PM

Hi, does anyone know when distribution for bounty participants will happen? The bounty thread is locked so I could not ask there. I searched in this thread and that one but cannot find the info.

I'm interested in this as well. The stakes have been calculated but no news of when those coins will be distributed. Need answer please.
theinvestdude

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:26:24 PM

Been Waiting too Cheesy but i trust TokenSuite team to handle this bounty with professionalism and with utmost care for its participants. Lets wait and keep our hopes high with EOZ project.
tianok21

Activity: 128

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:59:48 PM

I'm still waiting too. Hoping they release token this week.
Try to pm need money to get answer regarding your concern.
theinvestdude

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:08:11 AM

They left a telegram contact on the OP, Sending him a PM will surely get ignored. Telegram is the best avenue to contact them is via telegram. i dont use it so just waiting in the sideline for fresh updates.
Jetta88

Activity: 166

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:47:13 PM

They left a telegram contact on the OP, Sending him a PM will surely get ignored. Telegram is the best avenue to contact them is via telegram. i dont use it so just waiting in the sideline for fresh updates.

And you're ok with that? I find it unprofessional if you ask me...

Let's see you have..

- Non-existent team
- No official telegram linked towards the project
- Internal exchange bugged
- Lack of communication from TokenSuite
- No FB/Twitter updates

Just a bunch of red flags all over the place for me. I'll give them a few more weeks before I just say screw it with this project.
humanitarian

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:55:46 PM

I asked about bounty token distribution in telegram (@TokenSuiteBuse). She told that they will hand the spreadsheets to the team this week. Will see  Smiley
imyashir
Copper Member

Merit: 110

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:09:03 AM

I asked about bounty token distribution in telegram (@TokenSuiteBuse). She told that they will hand the spreadsheets to the team this week. Will see  Smiley

Thank you for your information and it will bring us happiness in your wonderful news. Right now I am using a lending service of eoz I am happy with the profit that I would have been able to get the exchanger service better and more willing to exchange.
chinapeople

Activity: 172

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:35:53 AM

Thank you for your information and it will bring us happiness in your wonderful news. Right now I am using a lending service of eoz I am happy with the profit that I would have been able to get the exchanger service better and more willing to exchange.

Have you been able to withdraw various coins successfully? I have seen a few people complain on facebook and twitter that they cannot withdraw any bitcoin or litecoin from the site. One person said they could not even exchange EOZ into bitcoin in the internal exchange. But this is just stuff I read, which could very well be FUD.
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:43:18 AM

It seems that still there are some issues with internal exchanging functionalities even deposit and withdrawal both buttons are working. I didn't interact with the platform yet but will check it soon before giving my feedback whatever will see there. Also external exchange will make whole procedure easy and efficient by sharing burden hopefully.
Sabinas17

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:28:48 PM

I think clean water is a deception. telegram they originally went news, then they have no command in the document!
Ris88

Activity: 2110
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 06:25:06 PM

It seems that still there are some issues with internal exchanging functionalities even deposit and withdrawal both buttons are working. I didn't interact with the platform yet but will check it soon before giving my feedback whatever will see there. Also external exchange will make whole procedure easy and efficient by sharing burden hopefully.

I really agree with you, look at the side of the site very well, but if the deficiency is not repaired then we will all be difficult to start trading, even all the same people will get the impact, so at least improve to keep it look very good and look relefan on website section ...
theinvestdude

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:58:20 AM

I they are making some progress on their platform, when i check the deposit page for EOZ ive seen my own EOZ wallet deposit address. So in the end they are really planning to launch their own chain.

Lets give more time to EOZ team they are slowly working on their site.

Also lets hope to get paid this week Cheesy
icodetected

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 05:02:09 PM

Sorry but I don't found information about when will the distribution of tokens and listing on the stock exchange. Of course it all makes sense if the project is viable. It is strange that the command isn't involved in the media life of the project.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: