Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:15:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO] EOZ LENDING PLATFORM POWERED BY ARTIFICIAL NEURAL NETWORK  (Read 5590 times)
DonPea

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:39:41 PM

We should accept that this bounty is a scam and our reward will not be given, cause until now no communication coming from thier team.

No not just the bounty that is scam, the entire project as a whole is a scam, very smart of them not to create a telegram group because they obviously know it would be a deadly move instead they created an empty telegram channel where no one can question them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DonPea

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:44:54 PM

It is always best way to keep open communication channels to keep the investors and supporters update. Here is complete silence which is not looking good at all if there were delays in roadmap execution that is understandable. Both internal and external exchanges were supposed to start work by the end of April and thus no news so far.

Internal Exchange is working ok, but no one can withdraw BTC from the website.

We should accept that this bounty is a scam and our reward will not be given, cause until now no communication coming from thier team.

Already accept and move on, But will continue to hunt the tokensuite team for their deceit and abuse of trust from this community. They are 100% unprofessional team, accepting anything for the sake of money. 

Indeed this gives off a wrong negative vibe especially from tokensuite, because obviously they don't even care for the people who partook in this Bounty to try assist in tracking down these scammers so they be brought to book rather they just ignore us.
theinvestdude

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

Bounty Manager For Hire!!

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:43:01 PM

Indeed this gives off a wrong negative vibe especially from tokensuite, because obviously they don't even care for the people who partook in this Bounty to try assist in tracking down these scammers so they be brought to book rather they just ignore us.

We really cannot expect any update from tokensuite team, they are profit centered company! and all bounty hunters are treated like small insects that they can slap anytime they wish to..

What we can do is to spread awareness here in the forum to warn other users on how tokensuite team ignore its bounty participants when asking question.
Alltimer

Activity: 336
Merit: 31

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:17:16 PM

We really cannot expect any update from tokensuite team, they are profit centered company! and all bounty hunters are treated like small insects that they can slap anytime they wish to..

What we can do is to spread awareness here in the forum to warn other users on how tokensuite team ignore its bounty participants when asking question.
If they don't regard bounty hunters or treat them like small insects then,they are mistaken because without this bounty hunters their projects won't get much awareness and no one will be there to spread the updates of their project. So, they need bounty hunters as much bounty hunters need their tokens.

▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌                      WORLD CRYPTO FORUM                     ▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌
▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌      High ROI. POS & Masternodes. Up to 80% MN rewards      ▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌
▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌           Discord   |   CryptoBridge   |   Twitter          ▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:39:08 PM

If they don't regard bounty hunters or treat them like small insects then,they are mistaken because without this bounty hunters their projects won't get much awareness and no one will be there to spread the updates of their project. So, they need bounty hunters as much bounty hunters need their tokens.

Similar situation have jamalaezaz - campaign manager that didn't care about participants:
Profil URL - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=721115
Trust section - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=721115
To get attention of DT members, information about what they do must be in threads of campaign that they are managing and in their trust sections feedbacks. If this situation will not change, they will get red trust, as it happen with jamal.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

theinvestdude

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:47:18 PM

If you join different ICO telegram channel, If you see someone asking question about bounty most admins will tell its people to contact the bounty bounty manager, in this case.. if you contact tokensuite team or ask question about their work they will remove your stakes Cheesy Happen's to me on of their campaign. luckily the dev is a nice guy and give me my stake for my work.

One thing i notice about tokensuite team they are too proud of themselves and thinking they will not go down even with their bad attitude towards this community.
Nicolerxj

Activity: 171

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:55:53 AM

I bought this token from ICO and now waiting it get listed on some big exchanges I hope price will remain at good floor. Than it will become more attractive for new investors who missed the chance to catch this train when it was at low price.
egretia
pacifista

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:38:43 PM

I bought this token from ICO and now waiting it get listed on some big exchanges I hope price will remain at good floor. Than it will become more attractive for new investors who missed the chance to catch this train when it was at low price.
egretia
No exchange ,cause the token you bought is completely scam.
TerrorFromTheDeep

Activity: 324
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:05:22 PM

I still continue to hope that the project will have a future. Although I understand that this is naive. It's very stupid to blame Bounty Managers - it was our choice only and no one forced us to take part in this bounty. Bounty Manager cannot change anything and NO ONE can know what will happen with the project.

kotwica666
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:53:01 PM

I still continue to hope that the project will have a future. Although I understand that this is naive. It's very stupid to blame Bounty Managers - it was our choice only and no one forced us to take part in this bounty. Bounty Manager cannot change anything and NO ONE can know what will happen with the project.

It is not their fault, it also does not mean that they can just close the door behind them. Only they had a direct contact with the developers, and now they do not even try to help participants contact them. Helping participants is also the responsibility of the manager, who in this case does not do anything at all.

.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

evgenyche

Activity: 462
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 02:50:51 PM

I see the situation with this company very poor in the eyes of bountyhunters and also understand that the team tokensuite goes bad with your followers that leads to the idea not to cooperate.
 There is a list of managers of the team tokensuite?
khroma

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:03:31 PM

I see the situation with this company very poor in the eyes of bountyhunters and also understand that the team tokensuite goes bad with your followers that leads to the idea not to cooperate.
 There is a list of managers of the team tokensuite?

Of course there is a list of managers of the tokensuite, I avoid anywhere I see them (tokensuite) because it doesn't always turn out well. I remember Needmoney, Olcaytu amongst many others.
Scholles

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:18:24 PM

It is not their fault, it also does not mean that they can just close the door behind them. Only they had a direct contact with the developers, and now they do not even try to help participants contact them. Helping participants is also the responsibility of the manager, who in this case does not do anything at all.

No I don't agree with you that tokensuite is not also guilty of the entire scam of project because, the way they handle it with a lackdiscal attitude shows they treat bounty hunters with disdain and disrespect.
Scholles

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:21:44 PM

egretia

I would say, your dreams are really a tall order, it seems you are still living in euphoria, come back to reality because this project is a complete pure scam. But you can still keep wishing and dreaming. Grin
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:32:57 AM

What kind of internal exchange they have whenever I logged in there, never saw any single bid. All I can see are sell orders and transactions which are visible, are all bought. If this isn't bug at my side then how and when these transactions take place. That's why I don't consider this internal exchange fully working in right way. All what is coming out started to not look good at all. No communication, no update and nothing by team.
pacifista

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:44:54 PM

This will be my last time to post on this thread cause im really tired waiting for our bounty tokens.im so angry that i spent my time to this scam project for almost a month.
Alltimer

Activity: 336
Merit: 31

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:44:53 PM

This will be my last time to post on this thread cause im really tired waiting for our bounty tokens.im so angry that i spent my time to this scam project for almost a month.
It is very painful to work for all this peolpe and not get your rewards. Most of this projects are beginning to underrate bounty hunters feeling like they are doing bounty hunters favour but they are forgetting that without them, their project won't go places. The best advice is to forget about this project

▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌                      WORLD CRYPTO FORUM                     ▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌
▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌      High ROI. POS & Masternodes. Up to 80% MN rewards      ▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌
▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌           Discord   |   CryptoBridge   |   Twitter          ▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌
theinvestdude

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:02:56 AM

It is very painful to work for all this peolpe and not get your rewards. Most of this projects are beginning to underrate bounty hunters feeling like they are doing bounty hunters favour but they are forgetting that without them, their project won't go places. The best advice is to forget about this project

If the project are made to scam they will treat bounty hunters as trash, ive seen in different telegram ICO group how they treat bounty hunters.

Before ICO we are good guys but after they collect their dues, Bounty Hunters are just like beggars to them.
jhonwick007

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:19:37 PM

???whereas I expect a lot from EOZ, and now my fantasy of being sultan is destroyed Cry
kotwica666
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:30:01 PM

Can’t wait for the start of ICO. So interesting ideas and the project also looks promising to invest.

ICO is over, this project is dead and there is zero contact with developers! Wake up!

I sometimes don't know if people are so lazy or stupid. I hope this statement is just simply spam.