Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:40:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO] EOZ LENDING PLATFORM POWERED BY ARTIFICIAL NEURAL NETWORK  (Read 5590 times)
Raline

Activity: 315
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:42:55 PM

because EOZ is a unique blockchain technology with tremendous value as a secure cryptocurreny that introduces loans on blockchain. But unfortunetly im not yet payment in EOZ project
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Alltimer

Activity: 336
Merit: 31

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:31:18 PM

Token suite team must be the incharge of bounty distribution,  but the problem is needmoney locked the bounty thread so that there will no asking about when is the distribution.
Why will need money lock the bounty thread? Should people not ask for their pay, didn't they work for it? Well, I don't blame them. This mistake won't repeat itself again.

▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌                      WORLD CRYPTO FORUM                     ▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌
▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌      High ROI. POS & Masternodes. Up to 80% MN rewards      ▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌
▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌           Discord   |   CryptoBridge   |   Twitter          ▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌
James_H

Activity: 517
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:31:13 PM

Often we unknowingly have helped the scam project because it is a bit difficult to distinguish real projects with the scammers. It's a shame if we waste time because we are promoting their project is not moment. We all hope to be more careful in helping to promote a project.
Kuala Lumpur

Activity: 420
Merit: 69

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:33:12 AM

Another garbage "project" about which everyone should forget and move on. Stop raising this topic up. THIS IS SCAM.
MelodyCrypto

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 11:43:34 PM

Yeah this is realy scam project
1. twitter nothing update
2. this platform no have telegram channel for communication with community
3. not pay bounty campaign
4. no one people interested to buy this token on their marketplace
so there's no reason to continue support and hope on this platform
theinvestdude

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

Bounty Manager For Hire!!

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:41:01 PM

Yeah this is realy scam project
1. twitter nothing update
2. this platform no have telegram channel for communication with community
3. not pay bounty campaign
4. no one people interested to buy this token on their marketplace
so there's no reason to continue support and hope on this platform

This is one of the many Scam ICO's that been promoted by TokenSuite Team and they will never stop helping ICO scammers if people keeps joining their bounty campaign.

Getting paid from a token suite bounty campaign is less than ZERO PERCENT.
pacifista

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:09:49 AM

This project is over!! All the participants of this bounty pcampaign are very dissapointed about the outcome of this project. We advertise this project for free.  Angry
TerrorFromTheDeep

Activity: 324
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:37:53 AM

Why anyone is talking about scam?
I think that project was just unsuccessful and they have not reason to make any updates in twitter or distribute tokens. We should understand that we havedozens of ICOs everyday and 90-95% of them will be unsuccessful.
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:17:11 PM

Why anyone is talking about scam?
I think that project was just unsuccessful and they have not reason to make any updates in twitter or distribute tokens. We should understand that we havedozens of ICOs everyday and 90-95% of them will be unsuccessful.

I'm talking about scam!

They disappeared without paying for bounty hunters and without any information about how they would give back money to investors.

If you do not know the case, then do not spam this thread. Thanks.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
sedihnya8

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:44:17 AM

then if indeed this project is true scam why the manager did not officially inform to the participant?
Kyera

Activity: 125

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:43:20 PM

This will be my last time to post on this thread cause im really tired waiting for our bounty tokens.im so angry that i spent my time to this scam project for almost a month.
sedihnya8

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:20:27 PM

This will be my last time to post on this thread cause im really tired waiting for our bounty tokens.im so angry that i spent my time to this scam project for almost a month.

I am also very disappointed with this bounty, especially I was disappointed because there is no confirmation from the bounty manager about the clarity and continuation of this project
denam

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:32:50 AM

If they were silent here but were active on other channels that was making sense. They cut off every single mean of communication this backs the claim and opinions of everyone that they are gone. I was having hopes till few days ago but after doing search for the final time can say we have been deceived by them.
EHT7500

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:29:48 PM

This was the first project where I participated in the signature company. I hoped until today that managers will talk about the future and the opportunity to get earned coins. Alas, I agree - you need to live the future, and take mistakes as a step to success.
Guys, I wish everyone luck and a lot of successful projects in the future!
Alltimer

Activity: 336
Merit: 31

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:19:46 AM

then if indeed this project is true scam why the manager did not officially inform to the participant?
What do you want them to tell it's participants? You want them to tell them that they are scammers  and the participants will stay to be scammed? Please, let's reasonable when saying somethings.

▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌                      WORLD CRYPTO FORUM                     ▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌
▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌      High ROI. POS & Masternodes. Up to 80% MN rewards      ▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌
▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌           Discord   |   CryptoBridge   |   Twitter          ▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌
nhaila

Activity: 993
Merit: 250

Moonbet.io

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 06:36:41 AM

indeed there is no information about all the funds being held by this project many have argued that the project is fraudulent what next if there is no strong evidence yet if this is a fraud there is still time to wait for their decision I think if only sosmed that has not been updated it is no ordinary thing but the more feared no news from the owner

.MOONBET.[]]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░        
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[]
> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
eprocent

Activity: 826
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 10:44:50 PM

Token suite team must be the incharge of bounty distribution,  but the problem is needmoney locked the bounty thread so that there will no asking about when is the distribution.
Why will need money lock the bounty thread? Should people not ask for their pay, didn't they work for it? Well, I don't blame them. This mistake won't repeat itself again.

Hello all here. Bounty manager @needmoney could answer here because he is the initiator of this thread. See OP. Regardless of the future of this project, it would be advisable to have a clear answer. Good luck
Abimayu

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:41:42 PM

Hello all here. Bounty manager @needmoney could answer here because he is the initiator of this thread. See OP. Regardless of the future of this project, it would be advisable to have a clear answer. Good luck
needmoney always silent from all questions about eoz project, better we look and work on other project, here there is no clarity.
Sabinas17

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:15:01 AM

very interesting approach from the Manager of course, we worked, we were thrown, and the Manager did not even deign to answer
CryptoAtom

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:40:18 AM

Another Bitconnect ponzi type scam coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: