Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 07:56:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the hottest current ICO?  (Read 776 times)
arkaasay

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:04:09 PM

maybe you foam try DIW, Current, Keplertek
I think some of these projects are quite promising. but given that everyone has a different perspective, I think you should do your own research so you do not regret if your invested assets are a loss.
musaonliner

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 09:11:45 PM

I think hottest ico is refereum.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
Kildin11

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:52:19 PM

look at arbidex, this is an excellent project, it's strange that no one mentioned it. Well, of course kyc legal. already $ 18,000,000 is collected by this project.
rdix

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

Blockchain dev, game dev, cryptocurrency investor.

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:01:05 PM

I'm following the bnktothefuture ICO very closely. They have a super-experienced team that's been part of a ton of successful ICOs. It looks like a pretty safe bet.
SW_Lee (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:10:28 AM

I think hottest ico is refereum.

Oh first time I heard of it, is it good as well?

reliable?
dicaprio

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:18:44 PM

If you really want to take part in a hot project, then you should pay attention to the Denaro project. I'm sure that this project is worthy of your attention. Give at least a few minutes to understand what this project offers.
Vincinvest

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:07:18 PM

Origami Network has already a working product and a couple of clients, for a very limited hardcap.

That's a really good point to trust this project ! Very bullish about it
SW_Lee (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:17:58 PM

Hi
I am looking for ICO that I will invest in soon.
Do you have any recommendation?

Take a look here: https://coinmarketcap.com/tokens/

And change the list to see in the upside the biggest icos with market cap and also you can set with the newcoming icos on the market here: https://coinmarketcap.com/new/

My advice is to search for first the volume of the trading in the 24H or max 2-3 days before i want to enter in a new market Ico or Crypto aswell.
In this way you are more safe to enter due to the incremental interest in that coin, just make few tests before enter with a decent amount in Smiley

are they referral links? referral links are not trustable Sad
chrismartin

Activity: 340
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:18:04 PM

Check the savedroid mate, presale has been sold out in just 7hours and now is their main sale and for the 1st week they sold already More than 3 000 000 000 SVD
Here is it ICO.SAVEDROID.COM
MikeAngel

Activity: 40

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 02:20:31 PM

I vote for Autonomi and IPSX www.ip.sx !
SW_Lee (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:45:12 PM

I think hottest is subjective for different reasons, there are some good projects on going, Ochain, IPSX, Antonomi, Te-food, and Dock.io. The reason I don't touch some of these projects is because of the huge valuation, any project demanding more than I think it deserve I won't bother touch them because they are likely going to dump on exchange

You mean the coins that have a high value during ICOs, right?
mseng2007

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:47:52 PM

NEX is hot!
SW_Lee (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:53:23 PM

NEX is hot!

Isn't it already well known Huh?
otandelapaz

Activity: 518
Merit: 115

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:54:50 PM

Hi

I am currently looking at Mossland ICO.

Kindly check my signature. Fiancia's project is well concentrated on crypto-currency where obviously, all of us here will benefit. It is very feasible and profitable to investors and traders alike.
It is also dedicated in launching a TV channel for crypto. Making everyone well informed about crypto currency.
norashing

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 04:29:14 PM

Hi

i investing into TEND, TEND democratizes access to unique, meaningful assets and experiencesby using blockchain’s smart contract technology. TEND is based in Zug, Switzerland and founded by Marco Abele (ex-Chief Digital Officer at Credit Suisse). i think it very potential in the future, they will bring more wonderful things into cryptocurrency market.

This is a topic of TEND on bitcointalk forum, you can check it here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2867400

maduranga

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 04:41:37 PM

I don't know what did you try to say by hotest if you mean by that hype these days most hyped icos got price down than ico price when they came in to exchanges when choosing an ICO also need to look closely about project and the team never invest to any thing just because anyone said also do even a small research by yourself
Obi2024

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:42:50 PM

Try to research about Rightmesh, their pre-allocation sold out in 8 mins, also check REPU, it is a very nice project and i believe it will also do well, however you have to do your own research and draw your own conclusions.

deeltje

Activity: 486
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:44:52 PM

I am currently investing in a project that I see is going to be very useful, especially considering the increasing market for IoT devices. The project is called STREAMR and the token is called DATA. Basically, you sell your real-time data on a marketplace. No longer will your personal data belong to a corporation to sell...you can make profit off of your own data. They provide a system to create real-time data apps. Your data will travel through a decentralized network and it will be incentivized by DATA. They already have a very good working prototype.
A link to their site:
https://www.streamr.com/#howItWorks
kriticko29

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:56:42 PM

Hi

Well there are many websites or addresses that rates currently running ICO's and upcoming ICO's. Most of this sites considers many factors that will dictate the result of the rating. Some uses the interest of media upon checking the trend of the upcoming or current ico in social media sites. While others rates also the development team that will work or currently working for the project to be a total success.
SW_Lee (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:21:34 PM

Hi

Well there are many websites or addresses that rates currently running ICO's and upcoming ICO's. Most of this sites considers many factors that will dictate the result of the rating. Some uses the interest of media upon checking the trend of the upcoming or current ico in social media sites. While others rates also the development team that will work or currently working for the project to be a total success.

Yes, but some of those websites rank ICOs by the amount of money they received from ICOs' marketing team.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: