Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:47:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the hottest current ICO?  (Read 775 times)
lynx_

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:32:50 AM

ITOB!
itob.io!The rating of this project on the most famous ICO website (https://icobench.com/icos) -3.8/5.
 This is very good, given the fact that some projects do not get there at all!
The project interested investors-https://www.itob.io/docs/whitepaper.pdf
HoaNguyen

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:47:17 AM

At the moment, the best ICO I will introduce for you is Beaxy; this project is hottest at the moment although next three months will start ICO Smiley). Beside, bounties of this project are full and limit only 100 people joining first. With Beaxy, you can exchange both cryptocurrencies and fiat currencies in one exchange. With that combination, the fees about withdraw and deposit will be cheap, help user saving amount of money for transfers.

Odora

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:52:49 AM

Hi
I am looking for ICO that I will invest in soon.
Do you have any recommendation?

I am currently looking at Mossland ICO.
you can also glance at projects being handled by Bounty Hive as well and  Sylon projects like Crypto Flix and others  Grin
Stimah22

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:37:36 PM

For now, I'll suggest and recommend saifu.io for you, they have reach the softcap and the sales is really progressing day by day, futhermore, you can check out the project on my sig, farmatrust 
priyankg3

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:53:19 PM

you can look into this kepler technologies
Kepler Technology is dedicated to the development of a fair, simple, and reliable social network universe that will help transform innovative ideas into reality by bringing people around the world to work together.

Kepler solves one of the main challenges of plaguing humanity – technological revolution. Backed by a technical sound team comprising of leading scientific minds, Kepler will produce ultramodern technologies, facilitate easy access to them, and create a platform for the development of scientific and technical breakthroughs for the future.
denysrodman

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:39:25 PM

Among the readers' messages there were many questions on ICO Telegram.

* What do I think about it?
* Should I invest?
* The minimum input is a million bucks!

So, let's analyze the HYIP of the year on bones

To begin with, consider the fundamental factors. Telegram is one of the most popular instant messengers in the world. The number of active users per day is more than 180 million people and every day the project receives 600,000 new users.

Cool stickers with seals and anime boobs would be enough to conquer the market, but apart from these obvious bugs, Telegram is a really user-friendly interface, a group / chat / bot system and increased correspondence security.

In general, Telegram has a very strong product, which can become the basis for building a cryptoimpire.

Now go directly to the ICO

• the issue of tokens will be 5 billion;
  • collection targets $ 3 billion, minimum entry $ 1 million;
  • most likely there will not be a public ICO;
  • obligations to launch the platform before October 2019 or return money to investors;
  • 4% will receive the project team, 42-44% will remain in the reserve, and 52-54% of the total issue will be given to investors.

A few dry figures and facts

The total ICO charges for 2017 amounted to a record 3.23 billion. The hero of this post wants to collect the same 3 billion alone, and he has a very real chance of closing the hardcap.

We saw a lot of promising, but overestimated ICO. Bat, Bancor, went to a steep peak immediately after listing on stock exchanges and are still trading below the ICO price. In addition, cryptory is an incredibly volatile industry. What awaits us by the end of 2019, even Satoshi himself does not know.

conclusions

Suppose, the team really makes a cool product, and even meet the deadlines. With this capitalization, I still do not expect mega-iks after entering the stock exchange. Therefore, if desired, I can always take a coin after listing.

In general, if you have extra lami evergreen dollars, you, of course, can overpower Durov. But remember that the market has enough interesting coins that can bring you profit here and now.

Laik, if I laid down an apartment to buy a TON
emery88

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:50:20 PM

I observed it Electrify.Asia
Gustafio

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:06:15 PM

Swapy Network is a project i would advise you to read up on. Their protocol includes three decentralized apps,

1. Financial market - Investors and lenders can loan/borrow borderless (profitable because the interest rates varies a lot in different countries
2. Financial ID - A financial ID that is valid anywhere in the world
3. Swapy DataMarket - A market where users can sell their financial data

Remember to always do thorough research before investing.
shams

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:24:23 PM

Rentberry is truly one of the top ICOs of the market it is a decent realized home renting platform. this is so far the only platform of its kind in the market that allows the creation of customers and automate the full market of rental. It has above 120,000 users and is one of the top ICOs of the current year.I would definitely recommend investing in it.
dobolspeed3

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:39:43 PM

Today's hottest ICO is certainly very much and always awaited by investors. ICOs are now competing for the success of their ICO. There is the hottest ICO at the moment. Maybe we wait a while longer. ICo is ICO Kripton.
neverloggedin

Activity: 48

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:42:16 PM

In my radar:

Essentia
Cardstack

There has been some good ones like Current where they sold out in pre-sale! But Essentia and Cardstack look absolutely great
soloinvestor

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:13:08 PM

Hi
I am looking for ICO that I will invest in soon.
Do you have any recommendation?

I am currently looking at Mossland ICO.

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.
I was asking myself what to do when cryptocurrency goes down and found out that the most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on exchanges right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
jianhoo727

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:19:28 AM

I write reviews for the ICO that I believe will grow in the long term.
And I think Cryptyk, Birdchain, Signals Network and Saifu are all good projects
Check them out https://steemit.com/@jianhoo727
kingcrypto-the2nd

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:39:47 AM

well alot of i.c.o are hot ,but i choose otppay cos of its product based.
lisabrandon

Activity: 58

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:41:57 AM

At the moment try Medichain
Evakotel

Activity: 96

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:02:14 PM
Last edit: March 28, 2018, 01:39:30 AM by Evakotel

Hi there I am looking at  * Mainframe and * Photochain * Abyss they look very good ico s
klub88

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:07:53 PM

you can see in ico becnh for rating ICO, this site help you to find good ico start in ico profile, team project, idea project, product, and vision. you can try use https://icobench.com/
BinManR

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:46:21 PM

Good idea to build ico under strong blockchain foundation needs good preparation base, survey user needs, plan a thoughtful ad ... startup thoroughly. These are the strengths to assess the success of an ico.
https://investaco.in/
They are showing their vision and showing their token power as versatile, and can outrun any competitor to victory.
The_Masterer

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:28:21 PM

Try Bethereum
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: