Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 10:40:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Thoughts on Verge  (Read 150 times)
O9NpJ9ld1opS

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World"

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:18:43 AM

Verge could have been a good coin. But I think the devs ruined it's future. U can buy it for some quick swings but I won't recommend it for long term.
Patuba (OP)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:22:48 AM

Verge could have been a good coin. But I think the devs ruined it's future. U can buy it for some quick swings but I won't recommend it for long term.

Where did you find the news about the dev team?
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18638

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:13:03 AM

Verge(XVG) coin is a cryptocurrency for everyday use where it aims to fulfill its initial purpose of supplying individuals and businesses with fast, efficient and decentralized way of making direct transactions while maintaining personal privacy. It's current price value for now is $ 0.053175 USD and starting to recover based on the price chart. My personal view is that there is still a good potential for price growth in the coming months.

This is exactly the kind of "nothing" statement I'm talking about. Ignores all the arguments against it and comes out with some empty words about "good potential" without any evidence to back up the claim.

Here is Kieran Daniels,  the VP of marketing for Verge, talking about how the entire dev team quit and how Verge is a pump and dump scam:

https://imgur.com/a/P5ycG
mu_enrico
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 2157

Slots Enthusiast & Expert

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 03:21:44 AM

I personally cannot recommend rebooted coin as investment
I prefer completely new coin, even if it's just a clone/fork
POW and no pre-mine is a must

Logically, when a coin fails in the past, someone will buy a huge portion of it, then hodl, then reboot
Then magically he/she will be the new emperor

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Patuba (OP)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:25:32 AM

Verge(XVG) coin is a cryptocurrency for everyday use where it aims to fulfill its initial purpose of supplying individuals and businesses with fast, efficient and decentralized way of making direct transactions while maintaining personal privacy. It's current price value for now is $ 0.053175 USD and starting to recover based on the price chart. My personal view is that there is still a good potential for price growth in the coming months.

This is exactly the kind of "nothing" statement I'm talking about. Ignores all the arguments against it and comes out with some empty words about "good potential" without any evidence to back up the claim.

Here is Kieran Daniels,  the VP of marketing for Verge, talking about how the entire dev team quit and how Verge is a pump and dump scam:

https://imgur.com/a/P5ycG

Thanks for that!
Astrilian

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:27:48 AM

I looked at Verge too but was turned off when I realized I need a separate wallet. When it comes to privacy I stick with Monero for now, also seems to be more widely accepted. The best privacy is doing nothing if there are no vendors who accept the coin.

Klovezio

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:24:38 AM

I have been mining Verge for about a week. What does everyone think about this coin, does it still have room to grow or is it past it's prime already?
If we consider purely technical analysis, the prospects for growth are very weak. It takes time to set the average rate after such a strong rise and fall after that. I wouldn't be buying that coin right now, may be you could to look at it again after six months .
nemwanderer

Activity: 230
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:25:06 AM

I am a miner and Verge has low difficulty, which I like. However it’s price shows it has been stagnant for a long time, not considering the bump it got in Dec.

It claims to be a privacy coin and I haven’t found the news about it showing its IP address. I might continue to mine it until I find a better coin and do more research.

Spectrecoin. One of the best privacy coins and it's worth nothing right now.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: