Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 11:37:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Careful with Bitstamp  (Read 127 times)
steelslo (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:56:39 PM

Hi,

I have been using Bitstamp exhchange from over a year. Then I accidently sent my XRP to wrong address. Bitstamp some time ago had two accounts for sending XRP and I have chosen the wrong one. Then I have opened a support ticket, but my problem still hasn't been solved. Support ticket is opened from the start of December.

So for all newcomers to this unceartin crypto world I am suggesting avoid Bitstamp. Use other exchanges instead. I like Binance and Kraken.

I would like to know for how long does other forum users have an opened ticket on Bitstamp?
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:18:33 PM

XRP is Bitstamp's weak spot apparantly, especially if we look at how many people are having the exact same difficulties right now, and that for months straight. It's obviously clear that tickets concerning XRP have a very low support priority, which pretty much explains why people in some cases have to wait weeks, and even months. Perhaps you should be a bit more subtile when it comes to recommending people to avoid Bitstamp in its entirity, because Bitstamp is probably one of the best performing exchanges in terms of Bitcoin versus actual USD trading. To add; support on other exchanges won't offer much of an improvement over Bitstamp with how they all prioritize tickets in one way or another. One person gets a reply within a few days, and the other has to wait weeks and weeks.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: