Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:53:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]MobileBridge Momentum - Revolutionising Marketing & Loyalty. Sale 26.04  (Read 34466 times)
TomHurst

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:26:16 PM

What is the probability that the price of your token will go up after the end of sales?
50/50 - as usually. Nobody knows that, let's wait for this moment
Let's hope that everything will be fine !! The idea is excellent, the implementation is decent!

This will cost companies less than the content of staff! Reduce the cost of offices, rent, and so on. It is beneficial to all.
Except former marketing agents ... but they can also work with you through such an application and earn money
Even more - they can cooperate with more than one organization. This is advantage
Mila.Vitra

Activity: 334

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:53:49 PM

What is the probability that the price of your token will go up after the end of sales?
50/50 - as usually. Nobody knows that, let's wait for this moment
Let's hope that everything will be fine !! The idea is excellent, the implementation is decent!

This will cost companies less than the content of staff! Reduce the cost of offices, rent, and so on. It is beneficial to all.
Except former marketing agents ... but they can also work with you through such an application and earn money
Even more - they can cooperate with more than one organization. This is advantage
Yes, and don't sit in one workplace, you can work when you want and where you want! And the blockchain will solve for you all the problems with the security of your funds
Nijeltheboss

Activity: 326

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:10:55 PM

Hi! Who are your direct competitors at the moment?
ukrainskaya-devaxa

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:30:19 PM

I'm interested in this issue too, but I doubt that there are worthy competitors. If they exist at all  Smiley
manox.dave

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:52:17 PM

I'm interested in this issue too, but I doubt that there are worthy competitors. If they exist at all  Smiley
No. I didn't see any competitors.
I like that you already have agreements with certain companies for cooperation. This inspires confidence in the project, good luck to you!
Nikolas.Kelman

Activity: 203

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:43:09 AM

I like that you already have agreements with certain companies for cooperation. This inspires confidence in the project, good luck to you!
Honestly, I would like to see companies in the future obliged to cooperate with such a project. That there was 100% confidence that you can do it without risking.
Sharlotta.Berg

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:34:35 AM

Honestly, I would like to see companies in the future obliged to cooperate with such a project. That there was 100% confidence that you can do it without risking.
Nobody can guarantee this - it's stupid. But it's obvious that most companies will agree to this kind of marketing.
jscholz

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:16:54 AM

Now at this time, technological advances for marketing are very important, all companies must use the marketing system to progress the company. by using the blockchain system, it seems easier to improve the quality of the company in expanding its business. Increasing sources Recurring income has a positive impact on business and business prospects in the future. hope this project be the best .
At least, I haven't seen competitors yet, which means that there is a great advantage to seize the market and a huge user base.

And lets not forget Momentum Token is backed by an existing company with experience in the sector already
hufflepuff4life

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:18:48 PM

Dear Momentum community,

Since we started building our community around the Momentum a few weeks ago from nothing, we have made some great progress; we have over 3000 supporters across our Telegram channels (incl China), 1100+ Followers on Twitter and lots of other activity, both online and offline. We are listed on the main listing sites, the reviews and feedback is overwhelmingly positive and our friends and family sale will beat our expectations! However, we want this to be a success for everyone and we believe we are not yet performing at top capacity; Chinese New Year meant we had a delay in our Asian activities and our PR and Marketing haven’t kicked off properly due to the high demand in the market for the best resources. In brief; it just took us a bit longer to get going!

With that in mind we have decided to delay our public sales by 1 month. What does this mean?

- We will run our friends and family private sales until 23/03, as planned. Early supporters can still join with a min purchase of €10k and as a gesture to these early supporters, we offer an additional 5% bonus tokens for those that want to buy Momentum tokens before the 23rd!

- An extended private sale period will start on 24/03 with revised terms; the minimum purchase will increase to €50k to allow for a select number of larger token buyers to take part before the public sale. To protect the community and ensure wide distribution of the token after the public sales, we will impose a limit to the private sale and allow a minimum of around €10M of tokens to be available during the public sale (final no. to be determined).

To ensure people don’t miss out during the public sale, we will open up our whitelist around the same time.

Over the coming weeks you will notice an increased activity around the Momentum as our marketing efforts really kick in. We will be attending events globally, more and more press will appear and no doubt our social communities will continue to grow.

Thank you for your support of the Momentum project, so far, we are looking forward to the exciting weeks ahead of us!
infested999

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:57:59 PM

These are great news! I am more than glad to here there is such a nice number of supporters of MobileBridge Momentum's ICO, on the Telegram channels and I see a great work on the other social media channels too. As for the delayed public sales by 1 month, it is worth waiting for it, as long as the team is looking forward to maximize the opportunities for both private and public investors.

▄███▄   ▄███▄
              █████   █████
      ▄███▄    ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄███▄
      █████     ▄██▄ ▄██▄     █████
       ▀▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀██▀ ▀██▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▀
 ▄███▄     ▀██▀           ▀██▀     ▄███▄
 █████ ▄██▄                   ▄██▄ █████
  ▀▀▀  ▀██▀                   ▀██▀  ▀▀▀
                       ▄█
▄███▄ ▄██▄            ███ ███  ▄██▄ ▄███▄
█████ ▀██▀  ████      █████    ▀██▀ █████
 ▀▀▀         ▀███▄    ████           ▀▀▀
       ▄██▄    ████   ███     ▄██▄
 ▄███▄ ▀██▀     ▀███  ███     ▀██▀ ▄███▄
 █████            ███▄██           █████
  ▀▀▀              ▀████            ▀▀▀
                     ███
                     ███
                     ██
                   ███

████    ██
  ████    ██
    ████    ██
      ████    ██
        ████    ██
          ████    ██
          ████    ██
        ████    ██
      ████    ██
    ████    ██
  ████    ██
████    ██

White Paper
Yellow Paper
Pitch Deck
Telegram
LinkedIn
Twitter
nomadic09

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:45:50 AM

These are great news! I am more than glad to here there is such a nice number of supporters of MobileBridge Momentum's ICO, on the Telegram channels and I see a great work on the other social media channels too. As for the delayed public sales by 1 month, it is worth waiting for it, as long as the team is looking forward to maximize the opportunities for both private and public investors.

It is a fantastic project indeed, with a clear vision for the future and professionalism in communication as well which is very critical for project to succeed. Their roadmap also has clear vision as well. That can be viewed here: https://www.momentumtoken.io/

Have nothing but high hopes for MobileBridge!
IvanLife4Happy

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 05:12:38 AM

Have a good day!

When I'am was checked SpreadSheet  i'm found My mistake in registration.
My URL on the Bitcointalk profile not correct (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile).
Correct will be (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1882422)

In SpreadSheet at Newsletter list my first not correct registration № 891
Correct registration № 1035

In SpreadSheet at YouTube list my first not correct registration № 375
Correct registration № 400

In SpreadSheet at Twitter list my first not correct registration № 912
Correct registration № 961

Could it fixed?

Sorry for my inadvertence.

LolaG

Activity: 214

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:44:07 AM

Have a good day!

When I'am was checked SpreadSheet  i'm found My mistake in registration.
My URL on the Bitcointalk profile not correct (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile).
Correct will be (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1882422)

In SpreadSheet at Newsletter list my first not correct registration № 891
Correct registration № 1035

In SpreadSheet at YouTube list my first not correct registration № 375
Correct registration № 400

In SpreadSheet at Twitter list my first not correct registration № 912
Correct registration № 961

Could it fixed?

Sorry for my inadvertence.

Hello, I ask you kindly to please head over to our Bounty channels for all related matters, Thank you. Bounty thread live here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2969733.0
Bounty group: https://t.me/MomentumTokenBounty
LolaG

Activity: 214

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:45:41 AM

We have updated our website. Check it out here: https://momentumtoken.io/ and if you have not done so already, have a read of our Whitepaper and Lightpaper. Enjoy!
paskal_navi

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:25:49 AM
Last edit: March 14, 2018, 08:50:55 AM by paskal_navi

Why is there no bonus company paying interest on investment? That would be more attractive
Dear Momentum community,

Since we started building our community around the Momentum a few weeks ago from nothing, we have made some great progress; we have over 3000 supporters across our Telegram channels (incl China), 1100+ Followers on Twitter and lots of other activity, both online and offline. We are listed on the main listing sites, the reviews and feedback is overwhelmingly positive and our friends and family sale will beat our expectations! However, we want this to be a success for everyone and we believe we are not yet performing at top capacity; Chinese New Year meant we had a delay in our Asian activities and our PR and Marketing haven’t kicked off properly due to the high demand in the market for the best resources. In brief; it just took us a bit longer to get going!

With that in mind we have decided to delay our public sales by 1 month. What does this mean?
- We will run our friends and family private sales until 23/03, as planned. Early supporters can still join with a min purchase of €10k and as a gesture to these early supporters, we offer an additional 5% bonus tokens for those that want to buy Momentum tokens before the 23rd!
- An extended private sale period will start on 24/03 with revised terms; the minimum purchase will increase to €50k to allow for a select number of larger token buyers to take part before the public sale. To protect the community and ensure wide distribution of the token after the public sales, we will impose a limit to the private sale and allow a minimum of around €10M of tokens to be available during the public sale (final no. to be determined).
To ensure people don’t miss out during the public sale, we will open up our whitelist around the same time.

Over the coming weeks you will notice an increased activity around the Momentum as our marketing efforts really kick in. We will be attending events globally, more and more press will appear and no doubt our social communities will continue to grow.
Thank you for your support of the Momentum project, so far, we are looking forward to the exciting weeks ahead of us!

During the public sale, a sliding scale of volume dependant purchase bonuses maybe applied:
Week 1 - 5% to 15%bonus dependant on volume and supply
Week 2 - 3% to 10%bonus dependant on volume and supply
Week 3 - up to 5%bonus dependant on volume and supply
Week 4 - No bonus
paskal_navi

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:29:11 AM
Last edit: March 14, 2018, 10:00:30 AM by paskal_navi

Our Founder, Eyal Oster, on TV Chosum Forum 2018

michaellykins

Activity: 826

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:45:07 AM

Eyal Oster, president and founder of Momentum, weighs in on the Google Ad ban:

https://www.investing.com/analysis/does-googles-ban-on-bitcoin-ads-mean-cryptocurrencies-are-dead-200298255
monarx911@i.ua

Activity: 728
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:32:45 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2018, 04:13:09 PM by monarx911@i.ua

overview of the project from CTA_Group. We are happy to support the project with such a team of professionals https://steemit.com/ico/@cryptotaofficial/ico-mobilebridge-has-a-viable-product-which-is-the-first-mobile-marketing-automation-platform
LRPchange

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:06:22 AM

overview of the project from cryptotaofficial. We are happy to support the project with such a team of professionals https://steemit.com/ico/@cryptotaofficial/ico-mobilebridge-has-a-viable-product-which-is-the-first-mobile-marketing-automation-platform

Thank you for the review and support.
nomadic09

Activity: 109

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:12:24 AM

Check out some of the use cases and demonstrations of Mobile Bridge at the website here:

https://mobilebridge.com/customers/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: