Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:42:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]MobileBridge Momentum - Revolutionising Marketing & Loyalty. Sale 26.04  (Read 34460 times)
TheCraMan

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:23:00 PM

Momentum platform can play a role, they allow companies to create new or convert the existing points-based loyalty program to blockchain based cryptocurrency program. Cheesy

That is a very interesting idea with the increasing number of innovations being offered, which are more accessible to the crypto community in the world.

thank you for your kind words, your support is appreciated
LRPchange

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:29:30 PM

MobileBridge is revolutionizing the world of marketing and customer loyalty by redefining the way in which companies build and manage relationships with their customers. We will enable companies with innovative solutions to launch new or convert existing loyalty programs into cryptocurrency-based reward and loyalty programs.
Cryptochel

Activity: 378
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:09:14 AM

MobileBridge is revolutionizing the world of marketing and customer loyalty by redefining the way in which companies build and manage relationships with their customers. We will enable companies with innovative solutions to launch new or convert existing loyalty programs into cryptocurrency-based reward and loyalty programs.
the Mobile Bridge Momentum platform is a platform that goes extra mile for both consumers and companies as it creates an avenue for customers to be rewarded and help companies get customers and retain them.
TheCraMan

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:35:01 PM

the Mobile Bridge Momentum platform is a platform that goes extra mile for both consumers and companies as it creates an avenue for customers to be rewarded and help companies get customers and retain them.

thank you for your support
TheCraMan

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:23:36 PM

Our CEO Kees de Vos wrote an article on Thrive Global.

Why a Loyalty Program is the Secret Ingredient You Need to Achieve Customer Happiness

Loyalty programs are still relevant as a tool for marketers, but changes need to be done to keep those programs, that were created in the ‘80s, up to date with the needs of consumers today. So what should companies do to revamp loyalty programs from?

Read more: https://mobilebridge.com/thrive-global-why-a-loyalty-program/

#crypto #blockchaintechnology #ico #MomentumToken #MobileBridge #CryptoToken #LoyaltyMarketing #Momentum
zhanghengfell

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:03:27 AM

It is a high-tech projects, very challenging, I want to know whether you have enough technical talent to develop this, not only the concept, but also produce and test result, this will be a very big job
LRPchange

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:17:44 AM

It is a high-tech projects, very challenging, I want to know whether you have enough technical talent to develop this, not only the concept, but also produce and test result, this will be a very big job

Team-wise, MobileBridge has actually a very solid team Smiley Do come to our telegram channel and discuss things further.
paskal_navi

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:24:14 AM

Hello Momentums!

Want to follow us, but do not want to use telegram or Bitcointalk?
No worries, follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/MomentumToken

leea-1334

Activity: 2268
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:47:59 AM

Hey guys, just checking in on the main thread to tell you I think you guys are doing a good job. Very wise to take your time to do a lot of promotion and campaigning running up to the ICO, I know a lot of people were complaining it was taking so long,,, but there are 2 aspects. The first is the most important which is project preparation and outreach. I see Momentum is doing very well in this. Enjoying all the content and updates, so we really want to build strength. The Telegram is useful for updates also, well done there. Second aspect is the market, it is poor as we can all see, and wise to wait for it to recover so people are more confident about investing.

One word is I hope this continues in and after ICO. So many projects fall out of activity after raising funds. Remember, this is all about LOYALTY Wink

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
paskal_navi

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:47:16 AM

Hey guys, just checking in on the main thread to tell you I think you guys are doing a good job. Very wise to take your time to do a lot of promotion and campaigning running up to the ICO, I know a lot of people were complaining it was taking so long,,, but there are 2 aspects. The first is the most important which is project preparation and outreach. I see Momentum is doing very well in this. Enjoying all the content and updates, so we really want to build strength. The Telegram is useful for updates also, well done there. Second aspect is the market, it is poor as we can all see, and wise to wait for it to recover so people are more confident about investing.

One word is I hope this continues in and after ICO. So many projects fall out of activity after raising funds. Remember, this is all about LOYALTY Wink
Thanks for kind words! We value your support Smiley
paskal_navi

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:45:54 AM

Momentum Events

Momentum Private Event in Zug, Switzerland
This August we will be hosting a private event voor project participants, token buyers and advisors in Zug, Switzerland.

On the 13th and 14th of August, we will be hosting the first part of our private event program of which the second act will be in Tel Aviv, Israel.

The VIP Guestlist includes Professor CHIN Dae-je, Professor Youngsook Park, Alexis Sirkia, Dr. Lee Gand-Chul and Malcolm CasSelle.

Momentum's Ariel Lüdi will welcome our guests at the Town Hall City of Zug and is going to introduce speakers such as Heinz Tännler - Finance Minister of the Canton of Zug, Martin Wümli - Town Chancellor of the city of Zug, Professor René Hüsler and Matthias Ruch.

Of course we will keep you up to date with the latest and we will be updating you with more details about the event these coming days.

Read the whole update here: https://mobilebridge.com/momentum-private-event-zug-switzerland/

Grifosha

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:28:34 PM

Hello! How is the project going? I watch your active participation in all events of the crypto-currency world. Is there news about the dates of the ICO?
LRPchange

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:25:36 AM

Hello! How is the project going? I watch your active participation in all events of the crypto-currency world. Is there news about the dates of the ICO?

The team has decided to postpone the start of our public sale and extend the private pre-sale until the start of the public sale (date TBA) until early Q4. Read full details here: t.me/MomentumToken/6801
spiderlee

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:41:42 AM

Very nice project this section what I like most on this  project, A global partnership network that collaborates to set the protocol standards for tokenised loyalty and rewards programs and implements solutions globally. 
piggyfrog

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:17:26 PM

Very nice project this section what I like most on this  project, A global partnership network that collaborates to set the protocol standards for tokenised loyalty and rewards programs and implements solutions globally. 
Thanks a lot, for your interest and support Smiley
hufflepuff4life

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:52:14 PM

Dear, Momentum community

MobileBridge Momentum signs agreement with leading crypto investment fund, Crypto Global Capital, to strengthen its decentralized loyalty program ecosystem. Details here: https://bit.ly/2KI5WsX
Adya

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:14:16 AM

so many interesting news and none of them about the start of mane tokesale. october or november i believe. long time to wait. to high purshase on presale.

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
paskal_navi

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:49:42 AM

so many interesting news and none of them about the start of mane tokesale. october or november i believe. long time to wait. to high purshase on presale.
One of the main questions we continue to receive is the date for our public sale. A fair and important question. The overall crypto and ICO market is still under a lot of pressure, and it would make little sense to complete our ICO whilst the market is in a downturn.
We are very fortunate that we are in the position that our soft cap has already been met, so that development can start, and we can await better conditions for our ICO. We will certainly stay 100% committed and energised to make both our private and public sale a massive success! As soon as we have a date, we will of course communicate this as soon as we can.
TitiKamal

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:05:20 PM

Momentum uses the Infrastructure for Loyalty Protocol to provide global blockchain standards and middleware solutions to power the next generation of machine learning and data-based solutions for the $ 500Bn loyalty program and reward industry.
hufflepuff4life

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:15:25 PM

Momentum Partnerships

We are fortunate to announce that Alexander Warmulla will join Momentum as Token Buyer & Ambassador.

At the moment our team is in Zug, Switzerland, ready for the MobileBridge Momentum private event program.

We met Alexander a few weeks ago at the Blockchain Expo in Amsterdam, and Alexander lives in Zurich.

Being a Blockchain, IA an LoT connector, he will help us with attracting new project participants!

Welcome to the fold Alexander!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: