Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:07:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]MobileBridge Momentum - Revolutionising Marketing & Loyalty. Sale 26.04  (Read 34459 times)
Planton

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:40:58 PM

Why they postponed token sale so many times? On the 1st page token sale must had launch on 26th March but still not happened and on the site its Q4 this year (if they don't transfer the date again). And I can't find roadmap on their site. They doing something now (I mean development) or just preparing for ICO?
We understand your concern, but the token sale has been postponed due to the market conditions. €2.5M is the project`s soft cap. Momentum team has already reached it, so they can shift the blockchain development efforts up a gear and focus on the delivery of the roadmap. Here is the roadmap (p.34) https://momentumtoken.io/files/MobileBridge_Momentum_Token_Sale_Whitepaper.pdf

How you reached softcap? You had a private sale? What discount was for private investors and when you going to have public sale? As I understand if you have some moeny for development, than you roadmap (development) will not be delayed? Wgere I can see your curent development progress? Have you weekly or be-weekly progress update?

Yes the softcap is reached through private sales. In order to know the details, it is best to reach out to one of the co-founders through our telegram channel which could be found here: https://t.me/MomentumToken  Along with all other information.
this is good news if softcap can be achieved, hopefully for the future this project will be able to grow even more, and be more successful. and the team will always do their best for this project.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LRPchange

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:24:50 AM

Why they postponed token sale so many times? On the 1st page token sale must had launch on 26th March but still not happened and on the site its Q4 this year (if they don't transfer the date again). And I can't find roadmap on their site. They doing something now (I mean development) or just preparing for ICO?
We understand your concern, but the token sale has been postponed due to the market conditions. €2.5M is the project`s soft cap. Momentum team has already reached it, so they can shift the blockchain development efforts up a gear and focus on the delivery of the roadmap. Here is the roadmap (p.34) https://momentumtoken.io/files/MobileBridge_Momentum_Token_Sale_Whitepaper.pdf

How you reached softcap? You had a private sale? What discount was for private investors and when you going to have public sale? As I understand if you have some moeny for development, than you roadmap (development) will not be delayed? Wgere I can see your curent development progress? Have you weekly or be-weekly progress update?

Yes the softcap is reached through private sales. In order to know the details, it is best to reach out to one of the co-founders through our telegram channel which could be found here: https://t.me/MomentumToken  Along with all other information.
this is good news if softcap can be achieved, hopefully for the future this project will be able to grow even more, and be more successful. and the team will always do their best for this project.

Thank you for the support. Much appreciated.
piggyfrog

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:46:49 PM

Momentum Protocol News

A throwback to when we were featured on Fox Carolina News!

New tech makes loyalty rewards easier to use at Upstate restaurants.

Blockchain and barbecue may not seem like the most complimentary of menu items, but Sticky Fingers restaurants in Greenville will soon be using the advanced technology to help customers enjoy refreshed loyalty rewards.

Read further here: https://mobilebridge.com/momentum-protocol-featured-in-fox-carolina-news/
21Dime

Activity: 283
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:14:28 PM

Hello. As I understand ICO and Bounty campaign is over, yes? But I don't received my tokens from Bounty campaign. When will be distribution? Thank you.
hufflepuff4life

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:26:31 PM

Hello. As I understand ICO and Bounty campaign is over, yes? But I don't received my tokens from Bounty campaign. When will be distribution? Thank you.

Hi there. You can reach the bounty team on the dedicated bounty thread on Bitcointalk here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2969733.0 You can post your question there and the bounty team will assist you.
Please note, the private pre-sale is still active. However, the public token sale dates have not yet been announced. The community will be updated once that information becomes available.
21Dime

Activity: 283

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:42:00 PM

Hi there. You can reach the bounty team on the dedicated bounty thread on Bitcointalk here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2969733.0 You can post your question there and the bounty team will assist you.
Please note, the private pre-sale is still active. However, the public token sale dates have not yet been announced. The community will be updated once that information becomes available.
I ask there and in telegram channel, but nothing not heard in answer. May be someone here can tell me about this situation.
TheCraMan

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:07:24 PM

I ask there and in telegram channel, but nothing not heard in answer. May be someone here can tell me about this situation.

Hi 21 dime, we cannot answer here, you will need to speak to someone in the bounty group.
MishaSER

Activity: 1050
Merit: 103

BIB Exchange

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:44:25 PM

Hi 21 dime, we cannot answer here, you will need to speak to someone in the bounty group.
As usual, the bounty is carried out until the ICO ends, judging by the fact that the ICO has not started yet and the bounty is still going on.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
paskal_navi

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:46:20 PM

Join Momentum Protocol in its telegram group now to stay up to date with all their latest news & announcements! https://t.me/MomentumToken  Wink
theedm09ka

Activity: 250
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:25:16 PM

💥💥Momentum Protocol Events💥💥
Momentum Protocol's Director Business Development, Sander de Bruijn, visited HoshoCon 2018 - Las Vegas on October 9th-11th and connected with some inspirational crypto influencers.

Read the recap here: https://mobilebridge.com/recap-hoshocon-2018-las-vegas/
TheCraMan

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:39:00 PM

Leave it to the Aussies to point out that today's loyalty schemes are simply not delivering enough value to consumers ;-) Interesting to see it is now even picked up as a competitive angle to NOT have a loyalty card. It says enough, really... It's time for a change!
Momentum Protocol Sander de Bruijn Eyal Oster Odile Kransky-Jans

piggyfrog

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:42:12 PM

Loyalty a “Fertile Field” for Blockchain Providers. Using blockchain to track customers, points, rewards and other aspects of the loyalty program could represent an opportunity to improve many programs. Proving that Momentum Protocol & Momentum Token is relevant as ever!

https://www-thewisemarketer-com.cdn.ampproject.org/c/www.thewisemarketer.com/loyalty-technology/loyalty-a-fertile-field-for-blockchain-providers/amp/
piggyfrog

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:16:39 AM

Momentum Protocol Partnerships
We are fortunate to add Didi Taihuttu as Momentum Protocol's Ambassador. Didi is a Dutch entrepreneur, traveler, writer, and speaker, particularly known for promoting cryptocurrency.

Taihuttu gained fame with his family by selling all their belongings and buying Bitcoins. Their lives are based and financed mainly through the digital bitcoin currency. Didi appeared in several International news outlets and programs, Arte and CNBC have also made documentaries about him and his family.

Sander de Bruijn our Director of Business development is mutual friends with one of Didi's best friends so the link was easily made.

Interested in more information about Didi and his family? They have a website on which they document all their travels! Check out the adventures of The Bitcoin Family here: https://yolofamilytravel.com
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:11:23 PM

Oh, I know Didi Taihuttu from many news articles about the guy. Now if there is anyone who can speak to the average person about crypto and loyalty, Didi is certainly one of them. He and his family are really going the rounds everywhere and his story itself is inspirational, the guy who sold everything for Bitcoin and still enjoying the adventure. Glad to have someone like him and his family on our side!

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

jscholz

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:52:42 PM

Oh, I know Didi Taihuttu from many news articles about the guy. Now if there is anyone who can speak to the average person about crypto and loyalty, Didi is certainly one of them. He and his family are really going the rounds everywhere and his story itself is inspirational, the guy who sold everything for Bitcoin and still enjoying the adventure. Glad to have someone like him and his family on our side!

And explaining in regular language makes it easy for newbies to understand too! Great person to have on the team
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:33:46 AM

And explaining in regular language makes it easy for newbies to understand too! Great person to have on the team

Indeed! Didi if you watch his videos is a very natural guy,,, and if you follow his channel, also friendly and down to earth. A lot of people are considered influencers but they are quite heavy on the hype. This guy is always natural and calm. He says what he believes but never to the sort of hype you find elsewhere,,, and his videos travelling are fun to watch. Regular person to chime with regular people like us:)

Anyway, it is coming to the end of the month. We are expecting the announcement for sale in early Q4, so in 2 weeks it will be the middle of Q4, let us hope for some good news soon!

.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

piggyfrog

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:30:17 AM

Hello, dear Community!
Sander de Bruijn with Didi Taihuttu at a crypto get together!

Grifosha

Merit: 4

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:46:01 AM

Hello. Already have the exact date of the sale of the token? I read the document which indicates the approximate time Q4 2018. Is the information true?
Demirung

Activity: 434
Merit: 70

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:52:41 AM

Hello. Already have the exact date of the sale of the token? I read the document which indicates the approximate time Q4 2018. Is the information true?

All still waiting for official announcement from Momentum team. Yeah they was talking about Q4. This ICO will have an year anniversary in few months Cheesy
Anyway, soft cap is reached and product under development.
Gemma_AmaZix

Activity: 235
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:53:58 PM

Hi there, there is no set date yet, the team will keep you informed, if you haven't already please join the official Momentum channel on Telegram to keep up to date  Smiley https://t.me/MomentumToken
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: