Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:22:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]MobileBridge Momentum - Revolutionising Marketing & Loyalty. Sale 26.04  (Read 34460 times)
paskal_navi

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:53:26 AM

Sander de Bruijn with crypto friend Vincent on the way to the Malta Blockchain Summit! If you’re in Malta this week, Let's meet up!
Gemma_AmaZix

Activity: 235
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:10:50 PM

Watch a short film about the current loyalty and marketing problems customers and companies encounter and, the solutions Momentum Protocol has to offer!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJj5sJccdNk
hufflepuff4life

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:27:41 PM

Momentum Protocol Events
This November 1-2, 2018 our team joined industry experts at the Malta Blockchain Summit!
About Malta Blockchain Summit
A Buzzing Show on the Blockchain Island! Malta, with its new regulatory framework, is leading the pack.

Our Director Business Development Sander de Bruijn and our Advisor Juergen Hoebarth accompanied by Cryptotrader’s Vincent Breukers met with John McAfee. McAfee Tweeted about the Summit: “5,000 people showed up for the Malta Blockchain Summit. This is by far the most influential and energetic meeting of minds within the crypto community that I have had the pleasure to address. We are growing. We are coming into our power.”

Our team also met with multiple potential crypto and blockchain high rollers for token/equity fund raising.

Stay up to date with Momentum Protocol! https://lnkd.in/dZ54i3N
piggyfrog

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:16:59 AM
Last edit: November 04, 2018, 11:29:44 AM by piggyfrog

Hello, dear Community!
And Malta Blockchain Summit's a wrap. Our Director of Business Development Sander de Bruijn traveling back from Malta and his new friends John McAfee & Janice!
https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6464773587642392576

leea-1334

Activity: 2268
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:46:20 AM

More and more developments and partnerships are being announced, so that is good news for us. Just in the past week, we see the Didi partnership, then followed up by the Malta Blockchain Summit. And then we see Mr John McAfee's picture here. Good to see for us supporters (even though it should be pointed out here that McAfee was just a photo not partnership).

But the real news we are looking forward to is the token sale. Remember guys, it was supposed to be early Q4! One more week to middle Q4 Smiley

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

paskal_navi

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:43:12 PM

More and more developments and partnerships are being announced, so that is good news for us. Just in the past week, we see the Didi partnership, then followed up by the Malta Blockchain Summit. And then we see Mr John McAfee's picture here. Good to see for us supporters (even though it should be pointed out here that McAfee was just a photo not partnership).

But the real news we are looking forward to is the token sale. Remember guys, it was supposed to be early Q4! One more week to middle Q4 Smiley
Yes, the team remember this and thank you for being around Smiley
leea-1334

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:26:22 PM

No problem! As you know, a lot of participants and supporters decided not to continue, but several of us have stayed on for two or three more months since that time, and we are keenly following all the updates,,, I regularly help post the official news in the local boards too, because a lot of people are still watching the space.

Your supporters are still here for sure, but hopefully the team cares for them and gives them (us) updated information very soon. I saw now that the bounty date is extended to 17 November, which is fine and I can even wait longer, but this means we will already miss the "early Q4" token sale postponement. It is important the team gives advance notice before deadlines are met, hope you guys can take care!

Good luck Smiley

hufflepuff4life

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:32:50 PM

No problem! As you know, a lot of participants and supporters decided not to continue, but several of us have stayed on for two or three more months since that time, and we are keenly following all the updates,,, I regularly help post the official news in the local boards too, because a lot of people are still watching the space.

Your supporters are still here for sure, but hopefully the team cares for them and gives them (us) updated information very soon. I saw now that the bounty date is extended to 17 November, which is fine and I can even wait longer, but this means we will already miss the "early Q4" token sale postponement. It is important the team gives advance notice before deadlines are met, hope you guys can take care!

Good luck Smiley

Thanks so much for your continued support! I can honestly state that the Momentum Protocol team truly values and appreciates their community. We'll continue to share updates as that information becomes available. Please continue to keep a close eye on the project. Great things to come!
leea-1334

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:33:50 AM

Thanks so much for your continued support! I can honestly state that the Momentum Protocol team truly values and appreciates their community. We'll continue to share updates as that information becomes available. Please continue to keep a close eye on the project. Great things to come!

You are very welcome of course! I do understand the project team has its priorities and I can see from the Telegram and even here that at the very least, you guys are still being communicative. But pass on the message to your bosses that they should really plan announcements ahead of time, especially when it is regarding roadmaps and deliveries to time. We all understand the situation with crypto now,,, so even the delays we were cool about. But when a token sale is delayed by a year, and then the new dates are past, you can also understand the unnecessary worry Smiley

Waiting to hear more!

Sharkzz1

Activity: 880
Merit: 251

Think differently

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:14:32 AM

You are very welcome of course! I do understand the project team has its priorities and I can see from the Telegram and even here that at the very least, you guys are still being communicative. But pass on the message to your bosses that they should really plan announcements ahead of time, especially when it is regarding roadmaps and deliveries to time. We all understand the situation with crypto now,,, so even the delays we were cool about. But when a token sale is delayed by a year, and then the new dates are past, you can also understand the unnecessary worry Smiley

Waiting to hear more!
How long do you carry this signature? I don't like when projects are trying to collect money and attract investors for a very long time. When are they going to finish?

paskal_navi

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:50:36 AM

Waiting to hear more!
How long do you carry this signature? I don't like when projects are trying to collect money and attract investors for a very long time. When are they going to finish?

Hi! The core team will shortly provide an update, and notify the Community about the near future plans: t.me/MomentumToken/17933
theedm09ka

Activity: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:29:44 PM

A quick update about Momentum Protocol, please watch the video guys  Cool:

https://t.me/MomentumToken/17978
Gemma_AmaZix

Activity: 235

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:19:03 AM

💥ANNOUNCEMENT 💥

Momentum Protocol is featured on ZDNet!

'Switzerland-based loyalty program infrastructure company Momentum Protocol is creating a one-stop shop for consumers to earn, redeem, and manage their loyalty points on the blockchain.'

Read the full article here: zd.net/2BaNZBK
Tatsiana07

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:38:58 PM

Waiting to hear more!
When the project is very long, it is certainly alarming. But there are different situations. I hope the project will succeed, despite the difficult times.

hufflepuff4life

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:54:33 PM

Waiting to hear more!
When the project is very long, it is certainly alarming. But there are different situations. I hope the project will succeed, despite the difficult times.

It will, OP. And I appreciate your faith in what the Momentum team hopes to accomplish. There will be plenty of exciting news on progress in the coming weeks.
piggyfrog

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:07:03 AM

Momentum Protocol President and Founder Eyal Oster on the dire state of current Customer Loyalty programs and how to improve it, at the Global Leaders Forum Korea 2018. Also, Shlomo Cohen was speaking on how #blockchain will transform global supply chains. Watch it here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsiJNw3M-oc
trader_999
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:24:51 AM

okey guys, I have checked the latest monthly update for Momentum. Still didn't get when the main sale is going to be happen...It was promised on Q4 2018. Less than 2 months left. One more delay and we will celebrate year anniversary delay haha
piggyfrog

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:45:07 AM

okey guys, I have checked the latest monthly update for Momentum. Still didn't get when the main sale is going to be happen...It was promised on Q4 2018. Less than 2 months left. One more delay and we will celebrate year anniversary delay haha
Hi, trader! 🙂 I can assure that the current plans are much bigger than the previous ones. For the past months, some things in crypto have changed, and the team adjusted to them. More detailed updates apart from this message https://t.me/MomentumToken/17978 to follow soon and the curtain will be opened!
piggyfrog

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:57:00 AM

Hello, Momentum friends!

While in Korea, at Gyungbuk Town Hall, Eyal Oster announced that he, Alexis Sirkia, Prof. Youngsook Park and others will set up an 'Incubator Fund' in Gyungbuk province in Korea to accelerate innovation and to stimulate local start-up culture and success.
Watch Eyal speak about the importance of innovation and the Incubator Fund here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgBb3d81B-w&feature=youtu.be
leea-1334

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:57:36 AM

Hi, trader! 🙂 I can assure that the current plans are much bigger than the previous ones. For the past months, some things in crypto have changed, and the team adjusted to them. More detailed updates apart from this message https://t.me/MomentumToken/17978 to follow soon and the curtain will be opened!

Thank you for sharing this post,,, yes Telegram is where to keep updated but I still feel they should post something proper in the types of threads like these ANN or even on their blog and on website. I know Telegram is community but a lot of supporters also have daily lives and daily things to follow,,, so we need one proper place to find it easily.

Still, good to hear something is said about it. We would have liked to hear this sooner than past the "early Q4" deadline!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: