Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:36:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]MobileBridge Momentum - Revolutionising Marketing & Loyalty. Sale 26.04  (Read 34456 times)
frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 12:02:14 PM

okey guys, I have checked the latest monthly update for Momentum. Still didn't get when the main sale is going to be happen...It was promised on Q4 2018. Less than 2 months left. One more delay and we will celebrate year anniversary delay haha

What happened here? Why they announced token sale in April, but still didnt have? Because of bad current market? Or they raised funds on private sale?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
piggyfrog

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:51:33 PM

okey guys, I have checked the latest monthly update for Momentum. Still didn't get when the main sale is going to be happen...It was promised on Q4 2018. Less than 2 months left. One more delay and we will celebrate year anniversary delay haha

What happened here? Why they announced token sale in April, but still didnt have? Because of bad current market? Or they raised funds on private sale?
Hello. Yes, originally sale was postponed due to the weak market, but Momentum team has already reached the soft cap, so they can shift the blockchain development efforts up a gear and focus on upcoming plans. In any case, the team is preparing the monthly update for the community and you will be informed about the next goals very soon. 😉
piggyfrog

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:56:36 PM

Hi, trader! 🙂 I can assure that the current plans are much bigger than the previous ones. For the past months, some things in crypto have changed, and the team adjusted to them. More detailed updates apart from this message https://t.me/MomentumToken/17978 to follow soon and the curtain will be opened!

Thank you for sharing this post,,, yes Telegram is where to keep updated but I still feel they should post something proper in the types of threads like these ANN or even on their blog and on website. I know Telegram is community but a lot of supporters also have daily lives and daily things to follow,,, so we need one proper place to find it easily.

Still, good to hear something is said about it. We would have liked to hear this sooner than past the "early Q4" deadline!
You are welcome to follow the Momentum Protocol on Twitter, where updates are released regularly https://twitter.com/MomentumToken
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:06:20 AM

Hi, trader! 🙂 I can assure that the current plans are much bigger than the previous ones. For the past months, some things in crypto have changed, and the team adjusted to them. More detailed updates apart from this message https://t.me/MomentumToken/17978 to follow soon and the curtain will be opened!

Thank you for sharing this post,,, yes Telegram is where to keep updated but I still feel they should post something proper in the types of threads like these ANN or even on their blog and on website. I know Telegram is community but a lot of supporters also have daily lives and daily things to follow,,, so we need one proper place to find it easily.

Still, good to hear something is said about it. We would have liked to hear this sooner than past the "early Q4" deadline!
You are welcome to follow the Momentum Protocol on Twitter, where updates are released regularly https://twitter.com/MomentumToken

Yes, I am well aware of Twitter and the regular postings, which I often share also in my local thread, and comment on here as you can probably see. But I am asking for something quite different if you can read the post you replied to. Telegram is good for daily things to follow, but not everybody has the time to follow every single update, surely you know we crypto people support many projects Smiley What Momentum needs is 1 place to find a pinned or permanent update message. Something big on a notice board like on the website, that addresses early what everyone is expecting. Anyway, we shall see!

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

Gemma_AmaZix

Activity: 235
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:46:11 AM

Yes, I am well aware of Twitter and the regular postings, which I often share also in my local thread, and comment on here as you can probably see. But I am asking for something quite different if you can read the post you replied to. Telegram is good for daily things to follow, but not everybody has the time to follow every single update, surely you know we crypto people support many projects Smiley What Momentum needs is 1 place to find a pinned or permanent update message. Something big on a notice board like on the website, that addresses early what everyone is expecting. Anyway, we shall see!

Thank you for the feedback, please note that within the official telegram channel there is a pinned message with all relevant information and if you would prefer to only see updates and are not a fan of Telegram, there is the official Momentum Subreddit which only has updates on it for easy viewing, you can find this just here Smiley  https://old.reddit.com/r/Momentum_Token/
leea-1334

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:16:33 PM

Thank you Gemma for the information, but perhaps I did not make myself clear. Those updates are well known for a while now but are still not specifically addressing with clarity what I was asking for and what everybody is asking for. Which is, what is the next date and plans for token sale. As we know, early Q4 ended a while ago, the most recent update was mid Q4, and only told us what that we will be hearing news about it soon.

What I am suggesting is for future, this news should come well before we start asking, and pinned and made extremely visible. See this ANN topic for example,,, it still says 26 April. And see the website, see all the pinned or whatever, it is still old information or nothing specific.

This should be changed proactively is what I suggest Smiley

trader_999
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:25:24 PM

thanks for reply, yeah I have mentioned that team is working hard. looks like that have visited Korea last time, very exciting developments taking place there!
hope to see more detailed information about upcoming plans of this project.
theedm09ka

Activity: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:18:20 PM

Dear community,

Apologies for the recent radio silence - we know you’ve been waiting for the latest update for a while, but we wanted to make sure that we could share all our plans in one go.   

Please watch our latest newsletter here:   http://bit.ly/CommunityNewsletterOctober2018

Or read the high level summary here:  http://bit.ly/MomentumProtocolOctober2018

We’re excited to transfer into the next stage of our project and thank you for your ongoing support! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out.
leea-1334

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:53:59 AM

Ah thanks for sharing that at least people visiting the ANN thread will know this. suggest Edit the ANN OP to reflect this.

Nothing that we did not expect after all,,, this was coming for a long time but I still feel it should have been communicated much earlier in advance. Of course those who still support it will continue. I have been doing this for many months, so even though the campaign is to continue, I will not leave.

Apologies accepted from Kees but let's hope future updates are in time.

Gemma_AmaZix

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:51:15 AM

It's time for a #throwback to last week in South Korea. On November 14th, Eyal Oster was initiated into the Gyeongbuk Province Special Blockchain Committee. What an honor!

The event was big news in South Korea, with coverage from over 80 local and international media outlets.

Read more about the Committee and the interesting development of Gyeongbuk Province as a Blockchain-hub: https://lnkd.in/dKBuZnB
kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 12:03:39 AM

Hello dev, There is no announcement about token sale until now? how long we must wait for token sale announcement?

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
nomadic09

Activity: 109

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 02:04:11 AM

Hello dev, There is no announcement about token sale until now? how long we must wait for token sale announcement?

Hi, please check out the latest video newsletter to get more information about that:

https://vimeo.com/301821093/1db9846592
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 02:51:02 AM

Hi, please check out the latest video newsletter to get more information about that:

I have tried to access the video but until now it cannot be done so I am curious about the information presented in the video and if you have watched the video please explain to me the information

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
paskal_navi

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:53:36 AM

I have tried to access the video but until now it cannot be done so I am curious about the information presented in the video and if you have watched the video please explain to me the information
You can read the high-level summary here:  http://bit.ly/MomentumProtocolOctober2018
fapar

Activity: 1414
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:32:06 AM

You can read the high-level summary here:  http://bit.ly/MomentumProtocolOctober2018

"However, we feel it is important to honor our community and the people that have supported us over the last year. With that in mind, we will keep our whitelist open until the end of the year and for those people that would like to purchase tokens, we will offer the opportunity to participate in the sale following the green light from the regulators."
I wonder what will happen with the bounty campaign and reward for bounty hunters? Today is the deadline for 39(!!!) the week of the bounty campaign, which promises to be the longest in the history of ISO.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
piggyfrog

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:05:00 AM

"However, we feel it is important to honor our community and the people that have supported us over the last year. With that in mind, we will keep our whitelist open until the end of the year and for those people that would like to purchase tokens, we will offer the opportunity to participate in the sale following the green light from the regulators."
I wonder what will happen with the bounty campaign and reward for bounty hunters? Today is the deadline for 39(!!!) the week of the bounty campaign, which promises to be the longest in the history of ISO.
Hello. Bounty is discussed in the separate group: https://t.me/MomentumTokenBounty
There are updates in the pinned message
Gemma_AmaZix

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 01:31:47 PM

Hi there, if you are unable to watch the video do not worry, there is a high-quality summary that the team put together where you can read all the updates from October/ November just here Smiley https://mobilebridge.com/newsletter-october-2018-momentum-protocol/
piggyfrog

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 12:34:47 PM

Another week, another fantastic Blockchain-event! And of course, Momentum Protocol was there to join in the action for the Beyond Blocks Summit in Bangkok, Thailand.

Thought-leaders from all over the globe came together to discuss the future of blockchain technologies.

Head over to the #BBBKK2018 website to read a not-so-typical-recap about the first day of the riveting event.

https://lnkd.in/dQdUcFQ
paskal_navi

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 07:46:24 AM

Did you know that total marketing expenditures worldwide will pass $1 trillion soon and the value of the loyalty rewards market will soon surpass $500 billion annually? The Momentum Platform will combine useful features for both parts. Check out the picture below👇
CryptoVictorC

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 08:39:57 AM

Very nice project, It makes me interesting to join your project. I have question to team, that how you are different from DigitalBits Project as they are also working on Loyalty Reward Program?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: