Bitcoin Forum
August 21, 2024, 05:16:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will BTC break through the $9k resistance line?  (Read 448 times)
lopez cryptomania (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:30:02 AM

If you know anyone with millions of dollars that are on the fence share with them to invest lol But beyond that we can do something to get those those that are not yet in the game involved. You can start a youtube channel, start a page on facebook, or simply even start making posts about crypto that don't overexaggerate but do more to bring light to this amazing blockchain revolution that we are blessed to take a part in. Let's start sharing more with our friends and family, why and how we got involved in crypto don't underestimate the power of your story.

I don't think you should try to convince people to join crypto. This is not a ponzi scheme so we don't really need to "force" people to join and invest so that the price goes up. You can of course talk about crypto and try to explain what it is, and how it could change our financial system, but you should never try to convince them to invest because there are no guarantees that this will work. People need to make that decision by themselves, so that if they do invest, they will be able to survive all the speculation that surrounds crypto markets.

We don't need more people that were "convinced" to join, but didn't understand anything about it, and just bought some BTC because they actually expected to get some profit out of it.

I had some friends that did invest, after I talked to them, but I only told them my point of view, and explained them that this is very risky and it could fail (mostly because people are greedy, and will probably keep treating crypto as a bubble). They decided to buy anyway, and like me, have strong hands because they did their research, they only invested money they could afford to lose, and they will stay until we get full adoption or crypto goes to 0. These are the kind of investors we want, but we will not get them with "propaganda". Let's leave that to ponzi scams.

I was moreso thinking in my head of disseminating information that was more educational than anything to draw those that are on the fence/considering investing in the tech as opposed to convincing/selling people on the idea of getting rich quick. I guess I did not convey it that way so thanks for the feedback. But yes you are right those types of ppl we don't want bc as fast as they buy in they leave just as quickly and we want money to stay in the decentralized system to fuel this new economy, and also to stabilize the volatility as much as possible which will in the end attract even more new money.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:04:41 AM

The  $9,000 resistance levels has been broken some weeks back and bitcoin has signalling upward trend since last week and it will have some resistance along the line but I am speculating a general upward trend that may push bitcoin above $20,000 before end of April. Like you have said, if you have any dollars some were now is the best time to buy and make huge profits in future.
Rrtt

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:35:36 AM

If you know anyone with millions of dollars that are on the fence share with them to invest lol But beyond that we can do something to get those those that are not yet in the game involved. You can start a youtube channel, start a page on facebook, or simply even start making posts about crypto that don't overexaggerate but do more to bring light to this amazing blockchain revolution that we are blessed to take a part in. Let's start sharing more with our friends and family, why and how we got involved in crypto don't underestimate the power of your story.
It had already break the $9k resistance and it is now playing at the range of $10K to $11K. We could already see a bull run looming in the horizon with so many good news about cryptocurrency, i am pretty sure this could pump up bitcoin value.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: