Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:11:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will BTC break through the $9k resistance line?  (Read 427 times)
lopez cryptomania (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:31:49 PM

If you know anyone with millions of dollars that are on the fence share with them to invest lol But beyond that we can do something to get those those that are not yet in the game involved. You can start a youtube channel, start a page on facebook, or simply even start making posts about crypto that don't overexaggerate but do more to bring light to this amazing blockchain revolution that we are blessed to take a part in. Let's start sharing more with our friends and family, why and how we got involved in crypto don't underestimate the power of your story.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vladv26

Activity: 321
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:44:54 PM

Yes, we should promote bitcoim everywhere we can especially to our friends and family because that is a very easy thing to do and it is free. The problem is that most of  the people wont going to waste their time to promote something for free, only if they earn something from it. I think they could promote bitcoin exhangers from where they can earn commissions if someone buys bitcoin through their refferal link.

Relating to you initial question, I think bitcoin will soon break the $9k line because it stays on 8500$ now for over a week. It is just a matter of time until the price will start to go up to over $10k, probaly a few more weeks but nothing more than this.

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:03:15 PM

I'm sure it will, the question is when. We can still revisit the low support and get a double bottom before we spring back up. I was talking about it a week ago, but somehow we are stuck in this right extended shoulder. It can't go on forever the price will have to break up or down. I'm thinking it will go up, but there's a possibility of a $5500 bottom. It's small, but many traders are still predicting it.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
evgeshti

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:04:36 PM

The question that Bitcoin will pierce 9 thousand remains open without a doubt! It's only a matter of time. You need to be patient and just wait for the Chinese New Year to finish. After that, money will start to return to the market and the price of all the violas will stabilize! Wink

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Lei04

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:08:46 PM

it will.we just need additional volume so let's wait for chinese new year and and viola to the moon.
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:10:01 PM

Everyone who’s taken the risk of puttng their money into the matter will never think about the total downfall of it. Everyone believes and hopes it is going to spike back once again for them to have a chance to recover their loses thought not totally loses but will be a sure loss if bitcoin price indeed is not going to recover. But who can assure them about it? No one knows, everything is just speculations and undying hopes.

Alexis77600

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Innovation Powered by Crypto

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:19:06 PM

the biggest seems to be passing btc can break the support of 9 thousand it's necessary to wait for the return of the Chinese and then the bad information is no longer relevant just to wait for people to regain confidence in bitcoin,  it's only a matter of time. and if we look at the evolution of the curve at each drop it gets up and comes back even stronger !

Akash1243

Activity: 392
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:22:11 PM

Yes bitcoins will overcome $9k soon, drop from $19k to $8k is pretty big so it would take some time for bitcoins to recover from this drop but I'm sure that bitcoins will recover from this drop like it has recovered from the drops in the past.I think there is high chances that bitcoins will start rising around March end or so.
FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:29:26 PM

If you know anyone with millions of dollars that are on the fence share with them to invest lol But beyond that we can do something to get those those that are not yet in the game involved. You can start a youtube channel, start a page on facebook, or simply even start making posts about crypto that don't overexaggerate but do more to bring light to this amazing blockchain revolution that we are blessed to take a part in. Let's start sharing more with our friends and family, why and how we got involved in crypto don't underestimate the power of your story.

I don't think you should try to convince people to join crypto. This is not a ponzi scheme so we don't really need to "force" people to join and invest so that the price goes up. You can of course talk about crypto and try to explain what it is, and how it could change our financial system, but you should never try to convince them to invest because there are no guarantees that this will work. People need to make that decision by themselves, so that if they do invest, they will be able to survive all the speculation that surrounds crypto markets.

We don't need more people that were "convinced" to join, but didn't understand anything about it, and just bought some BTC because they actually expected to get some profit out of it.

I had some friends that did invest, after I talked to them, but I only told them my point of view, and explained them that this is very risky and it could fail (mostly because people are greedy, and will probably keep treating crypto as a bubble). They decided to buy anyway, and like me, have strong hands because they did their research, they only invested money they could afford to lose, and they will stay until we get full adoption or crypto goes to 0. These are the kind of investors we want, but we will not get them with "propaganda". Let's leave that to ponzi scams.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:33:11 PM

Absolutely, probably in the next 2-3 weeks, maybe even less. Tho I'd rather have a stable price at around $10.000 than it going up and down every hour. But no doubt that there will be a jump for unleast 2-3k after 16th of february or even next week. Also, I have some feeling that we will see a huge jump somewhere in second half of may.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:35:38 PM

From the start of the dip I have self confidence that BTC will start the real bounce back starting from March to April , It is only matter of time . We can see the break of 9k resistance before the end of this month then starting slowly to trend up and reach 12k by April . I do not thing we need to spam promote BTC , We already pass this era by miles . I think poepl should pay you for giving them the advice of investing in BTC or any other coin .  Wink
thebatletbet

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:55:19 PM

bitcoin price resistance not 9k dollar
but 1ok dollar ten thousand dollar, need long time, because lunar year in china bitcoin price can down
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:24:52 AM

Well we've had two attempts at $9000 already, and failed. If we fail a third time, down we go...

Someone of reddit posted the following chart, which I thought illustrated where we are at best:

I expect bitcoin will make it's third attempt to break upwards in a day or two (on the 15th at the latest).

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:19:33 AM

Well we've had two attempts at $9000 already, and failed. If we fail a third time, down we go...

There is no given rule for how many times it is needed to fail to break through a resistance level ($9k in this case) in order to go down from that point, and especially so when it comes to Bitcoin's market. It may very well turn out to be more of a ping pong range than most of the chart readers here think it is. It's just a matter of guessing long enough till you eventually get a spot on observation. If you look at how profitable it is for market movers to just maintain this range, then there is basically no real need to break through the $9k resistance level. Slightly under $8k till $9k is a pretty decent money making range, especially if you have the ability as market mover to constantly repeat the ping pong movements.
followmenot

Activity: 533
Merit: 251

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:50:28 AM

I think only resistances are psychological when it comes to cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin has one nice resistance around $10k, which I believe will be passed in 2 months or 3 maximum. It will return back where it left.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:42:57 AM

Bitcoin breaking $9k or not probably won't have anything to do with small time investors. But yeah, do that nonetheless if you really believe in the change that bitcoin brings to the world. If you're just wanting to make gains on your own investment then don't bother.

Right now, we're floating around the $8-9k, and resistance is obviously right up there at $9k as well.

I'm pretty sure that we're going to break it by Friday which is Chinese New Year. And then after the CNY we could see a reversal of January's trends and the price going back up to $10k+. Expect price to float sideways for the time being, though.

Smiley
t1Zona

Activity: 283
Merit: 47

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:50:59 AM

As more people point out in this thread I think that it'll break 9k, it's just a matter of time. Maybe not today because that resistance is there but I'm pretty confident that along the week it'll reach close to 10k. Not technical analysis from my part but I just feel that news last week and this week are being much positive. People can see that bitcoin has been able to deal with a huge decrease but it's survived and that it can come back stronger, like other times.

magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:53:13 AM

Someone of reddit posted the following chart, which I thought illustrated where we are at best:

I expect bitcoin will make it's third attempt to break upwards in a day or two (on the 15th at the latest).

The third attempt would be coming in at around chinese new year time.

I don't expect the third attempt to be a dud, instead I think that we have stabilized enough to make our way upwards. With the storyline being Chinese New Year and all that, and basically everything going up after the Chinese New Year being what people expect at the moment, a big pump is really in near sight.

But if it does turn out that this current bullishness is simply a bull trap, then all hell could break loose and we could crash down to around $7k again and settle at that level.

So BTC's near future in terms of price will pretty much depend on $9k hit or not, and not just that but if it can sustain at above $9k or not.
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:03:58 AM

There is no given rule for how many times it is needed to fail to break through a resistance level ($9k in this case) in order to go down from that point, and especially so when it comes to Bitcoin's market. It may very well turn out to be more of a ping pong range than most of the chart readers here think it is. It's just a matter of guessing long enough till you eventually get a spot on observation. If you look at how profitable it is for market movers to just maintain this range, then there is basically no real need to break through the $9k resistance level. Slightly under $8k till $9k is a pretty decent money making range, especially if you have the ability as market mover to constantly repeat the ping pong movements.

The market makers arn't as powerful as the whales though. I think if we have a third attempt at $9000 and fail, the shorts will be out in force.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:57:09 AM

If what you are implying is to convince friends and family to invest in cryptocurrency to enable bitcoin to break the resistance as that is all I can correlate with your post and topic, then I really want to see where that leads you. Anyone who wants to be a part of the future, will know the questions to ask, so no need to compel anyone.

However, the market is looking ready for a bull rally with the head and shoulder formation and with a good volume we should be able to start a rally, we just need that confidence back into the market with all that has happened recently. It is just patience and a matter of time, before we see this happening, but I am very optimistic on the fact that we are done with the downtrend and I really hope I am right.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: