Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:33:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HOW DO I RESOLVE RED TRUST, given by actmyname  (Read 225 times)
enigmatical (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:56:10 PM

To start with to be honest, I admit I was wrong at giving an undeserving post 31 merits. I ended up being given redtrust by actmyname. At first it didnt make sense to keep sMerit which the system said would be decayed if unused, unfortunately this action resulted in my current situation. I have contacted actmyname after 72hrs apologizing for my misgiving. He has ignored me. Not even a response at least from him. Now I ask,  it's really unfair if no second chance is given for this merit system which is obviously new in Bitcointalk forum.  Because alot of people are currently being punished for this same default because of pure ignorance. Do I forfeit this account or what exactly? I have laboured hard and contributed meaningful in many projects. Please go through my account and investigate it. I ask for forgiveness and this red trust be removed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MagicSmoker

Activity: 420
Merit: 182

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:23:32 PM

You gave 31 merit to a post praising LWF's ICO while you are a participant in the LWF signature campaign... I'd say you earned your spanking from @actmyname.

hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:29:26 PM

You gave 31 merit to a post praising LWF's ICO while you are a participant in the LWF signature campaign... I'd say you earned your spanking from @actmyname.

Besides that, when one looked at his merit giving and receiving history, you will see that the other account (All timer) also gave him some merits which is kind of fishy. If it is really for the sake of giving out merit, why would  you exchange merits in the first place OP? If you want your red trust removed, only actmyname can do that so if he is ignoring you, don't ever hope for a chance for it to be removed not unless he is removed in the list of default trust users.
enigmatical (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:48:25 PM

Like I mentioned earlier, I am guilty of this. I didn't understand the whole merit system which was recently introduced, and what implications it would result to. I apologized for my ignorance of this new system. Do this mean I forgo this account since there is no forgiveness. I have had this red trust for quite a while now. Shouldnt there be some fair hearing at least. My account is open for investigation. I have written PMs to actmyname explaining my actions which I admit I defaulted honestly. Then is this a death sentence?Huh?? I am being penalized for what I did for how long?
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:30:14 PM

Like I mentioned earlier, I am guilty of this. I didn't understand the whole merit system which was recently introduced, and what implications it would result to. I apologized for my ignorance of this new system. Do this mean I forgo this account since there is no forgiveness. I have had this red trust for quite a while now. Shouldnt there be some fair hearing at least. My account is open for investigation. I have written PMs to actmyname explaining my actions which I admit I defaulted honestly. Then is this a death sentence?Huh?? I am being penalized for what I did for how long?

Guilty on what? having an alt account?
Well, if you can prove to actmyname that you don't have alt account then the neg trust can be removed only by actmyname. It looks like you are helping some ICO to bump their thread, and yet didn't bother to read the new merit system. You're in trouble man, you can still help some ICO but the trust might be different now.
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 11:53:18 PM

Removed.

Please, from now on, offer your merit to high-quality posts. The decay has not yet been implemented but you should still send points to posts when you think they are good. That's the point of the system, after all.

enigmatical (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:40:37 AM

Removed.

Please, from now on, offer your merit to high-quality posts. The decay has not yet been implemented but you should still send points to posts when you think they are good. That's the point of the system, after all.

Thanks I appreciate this. I would'nt make this kind of mistakes ever again.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: