Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 09:04:35 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: News related to crypto  (Read 186 times)
silent17 (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 119

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:11:02 PM

I would like to ask
Is there a list where you can find the most reliable news here about crypto, we already encounter some FUD news here, so I need to know if there is a legit website or publisher that only publishes true news whether this is bad or good news for us to be more updated on what's going to happen in the crypto world.

If there is no list like that, can you give me some reliable news source so I can post it here for other members to read them for their reference?
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:18:27 PM

From my opinion I dont think there is any trusted websites where you can find daily news about bitcoin and new regulations that are applied to it. I think most of the news websites are ,,corrupted" even the ones that looks very good and trusted so that big investors can control the price to go up and now whenever they want through the fake news.
FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:21:09 PM

I would like to ask
Is there a list where you can find the most reliable news here about crypto, we already encounter some FUD news here, so I need to know if there is a legit website or publisher that only publishes true news whether this is bad or good news for us to be more updated on what's going to happen in the crypto world.

If there is no list like that, can you give me some reliable news source so I can post it here for other members to read them for their reference?

I don't think you will be able to find what you are looking for. Lets face it, all media enjoys publishing catchy titles and controversy news. You will need to learn how to filter things and not take every news for granted or safe. I do watch some news channels but I know I need to remain critic on everything I read.

Here is my contribution:
https://cointelegraph.com/
https://www.coindesk.com/
https://btcmanager.com/

Some YouTube channels:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJWCJCWOxBYSi5DhCieLOLQ (Andreas M. Antonopoulos)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCb53lXz2IzEFT5JNHSbdvPg (Block Digest)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC67AEEecqFEc92nVvcqKdhA (Crypto Daily)

You should of course subscribe to the official twitter of well known figures of the crypto space.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Mickznet

Activity: 88
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:05:55 PM

I would like to ask

This link is the reliable source of news about bitcoin and other cryptocurrency https://news.bitcoin.com/

BACE Exchange : https://bace.io/
Pre-ICO starts on 02.04.2018
Simpler Access to Digital Assets
terrific

Activity: 2156
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:09:08 PM

I've been using cointelegraph to check out news and it seems that they are fair when it comes to publishing out the entire news.
You can also try out cnbc crypto https://www.facebook.com/cnbccrypto/ / https://www.cnbc.com/cryptocurrency/
Stay away from forbes, it's a paid shill.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

faithupgrade

Activity: 475
Merit: 253

ARCS - A New World Token

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:19:21 PM

Even mainstream media like cnn,  bloomberg are paid to manipulate the crypto price.  The multi millionaire stockmarket investors are leaving stocks to go crypto to manipulate prices.  All we can do now is become alert,  have patience and learn to hold.

I would like to ask

▄▄██████▄
    ▄███████████
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀       ▄▄▄
 ▄████
█▀             ████▄
█████               █████▄
█████                 █████
█████               █████
 ▀████
█▄           ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
ARCS
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A   N E W   W O R L D   T O K E N
|     WEBSITE     |     TWITTER     |   TELEGRAM   |     MEDIUM     |  WHITEPAPER  |
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:33:38 PM

I do not really think about some of the news that is conveyed by some social media that exist today. because I think some social media that gives some news about the crypto world is not very accurate to be a reference. if in fact you can focus more on this forum, I think this is where you will be able to get some pretty accurate information about the world of crypto. because indeed every member who is in this forum will know more about some news related to the crypto world, because indeed on everyway they are active in the activities associated with the world of crypto.
amih

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:41:36 AM

I think in addition to looking for news about crypto currency through some news that is conveyed from some of the media today there are certainly many ways that can be done so that you can find information about crypto currency. and one of the things you can do is I would suggest you to join in some of the group community discussing crypto currency. suppose you can join in facebook group or tweeter and also other social media.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Mila52

Activity: 1022
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:41:08 PM

Any news is also a commodity which has a price. The journalist earns on his information.Today it's difficult to find an independent objective blogger or journalist.I think that the best option is a news bots which working from a certain algorithm and configured on certain topics.
RonJohannson

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:42:52 PM

Coindesk is a good one, definitely.  Also there are some good follows on Twitter.  It's like anything else, go to a bunch of them, and over the course of a few weeks you'll figure out who is good and who is just a schill.

warrior333

Activity: 406
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:08:35 PM

Nowadays, no one can guarantee you the honesty of the news. The world is ruled by money. Fake news gives you the opportunity to earn. All media with impeccable reputation publish jeans. You should focus only on their own analysis of the news received from various resources.
Mila52

Activity: 1022
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:18:46 PM

I would like to ask

You have to decide for yourself what is important for you. If this is just interest in new technology and blockchain is one aspect. If you are interested in earning  on a cryptocurrency and want to be in profit- is another. All the links that you get here are the links of people who are interested and motivated in the crypto currency. here you don't find the  pragmatists and skeptics,here  there are only fans
btc_angela

Activity: 2646
Merit: 549

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:31:34 PM

Nowadays, no one can guarantee you the honesty of the news. The world is ruled by money. Fake news gives you the opportunity to earn. All media with impeccable reputation publish jeans. You should focus only on their own analysis of the news received from various resources.

Yes, its like there are more fake news right now. And to be fair, not only in crypto but elsewhere. And the sad truth is that they don't care as long as they can write anything that will attract people readers on their website.

That's why we really need to get our sources straight and this community has provided us a lot. A good example is John McAffee, do you think he is a good source of anything crypto? I don't think so, but still he is like a crypto-God today with all of his "coin of the day" tweet.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
stripykitteh
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:38:58 PM

I've been using cointelegraph to check out news and it seems that they are fair when it comes to publishing out the entire news.
You can also try out cnbc crypto https://www.facebook.com/cnbccrypto/ / https://www.cnbc.com/cryptocurrency/
They the the most informative pages on that website. I like to get the news on Bitcoin from there. I don't like other places that much.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2884
Merit: 596

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:00:01 PM

That's what you call clickbait, It starts from the title itself, enticing readers and they used superlative title to create an expectation from us. So just be very careful about those kind of websites.

One of those that I respected though is Andreas M. Antonopoulos, I followed his youtube channel because the man really knows his stuff. As for crypto related websites, cointelegraph, coindesk and others seems to just copying each other articles so I just read them but I still make my own decisions whether the articles is rubbish or it has some truth in it.

Just used common sense and filter out everything to read from them.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
kingkonjac

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:08:20 PM

recently I have encountered crypto bloomberg but as you can predict they do spread FUD and nothing else and unfortunately not having a reliable source where you can read without any doubts is one of the biggest problems of crypto world.

dangershadow

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:14:46 PM

I often refer to coindesk for any information and news regarding to crypto.

But there are also many other websites, youtube channels, Social Media accounts/Pages that you can follow to keep updated regarding important News Regarding Crypto.

Many Website provide a lot of information but cannot always cover the 100% News. So get Linked with multiple mediums for authentic news.
micher143

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:37:05 PM

It is nice to be updated on the current everyday status of bitcijn for us to manage the right decisions on transaction. It is quite essential on a trading platform for us to have a good analytical status check for the price and ups and downs on Bitcoin price. It is must for us to be updated for fresh news about Bitcoin.
Afnan_faizah

Activity: 798
Merit: 178

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:43:46 PM

I would like to ask

It's depend on your experience, when you get new source of information it will be your new strength. I read so many article's in internet, I also join some useful telegram group like coinvision. Some time I get very important news from other member here and telegram group. Just spend more time in cryptocurrency then your knowledge will be increase.

Sepertinya sudah waktunya, kalau menurut saya lebih baik lump sum sekarang. 30/01/2024.
btcjoin14

Activity: 891
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:48:28 PM

I would like to ask

It's depend on your experience, when you get new source of information it will be your new strength. I read so many article's in internet, I also join some useful telegram group like coinvision. Some time I get very important news from other member here and telegram group. Just spend more time in cryptocurrency then your knowledge will be increase.
There used to be a lot of people inside of Slack, I wonder what they use now. I currently have Telegram so I like to chat with that.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: