Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 12:00:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need help adding erc20 token as rewards for my travel company  (Read 114 times)
dylancmclean (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:52:41 PM

I own a travel website i'm remaking it now. I want to add a feature that tracks sales and distributes tokens for rewards. I'm finding a lot of websites saying how to make a token but I can't find any answers to my questions. 1 how do I create a wallet on my site where people can log in and see their tokens and transfer them in and out easily. 2 how do I decide how many to distribute. 3 is it possible to have the tokens distribute automatically after someone purchases a flight/hotel. Basically I want to create a token for rewards that can be transferred freely between accounts and possibly exchanges someday. if the price of the token ever went up then the amount distributed for a reward would lower of course. I know business. I've been self employed and relatively successful at it my entire adult life. Does anyone want to help with this project?
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GaboCarranza

Activity: 43
Merit: 1

CR Coin - Costa Rica's First Cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 10:56:49 PM

For creating a token you need to have some programming skills, you have to create your smart contract and then pay some gas to execute it if I'm not mistaken, or you can hire someone to make it.

Costa Rica's first cryptocurrency, join the revolution crcoinico.com
dylancmclean (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:30:28 PM

oh that was another question of mine. is the gas fee for every transaction or you pay once and the tokens are made and can be sent freely ?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: