Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:48:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO][ANN] CCitiesLZones: Crypto Free Trade Zone (CFTZ)  (Read 385 times)
CCitiesLZones (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 11:04:44 PM
Last edit: March 10, 2018, 04:07:24 PM by CCitiesLZones

https://i.imgur.com/x1xXNRX.jpg
CCitiesLZones ICO to create our first Crypto Free Trade Zone
https://i.imgur.com/61oxn8u.jpg
Imagine a city where every business accepts payments in cryptocurrency

https://i.imgur.com/r2NAeEj.jpg
A city where every resident is connected to the block chain

https://i.imgur.com/cjuMao8.jpg
A city where every cryptotoken has a chance to flourish
https://i.imgur.com/ZUyR4b7.jpg
The CCitiesLZones ICO is about creating such a city

White paper: https://ccitieslzones.igbodefender.com/whitepaper

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CCitiesLZones (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 11:58:22 PM

For  cryptocurrencies to survive any onslaught of harsh regulations, they need startup cities where their adoption is not a shifting policy that can change tomorrow, but rather, the first article of the founding document of the city.

This is what CCitiesLZones Project, token and ICO aims to provide. The Republic of Honduras has been so gracious as to amend its constitution and create an organic law (the ZEDE Law) allowing the formation of private autonomous cities that can choose their own currency and monetary policy, their own tax law, etc.

So, first we set up a ZEDE in Honduras, where every cryptotoken on earth can grow in and expand from without being affected by FUD induced by regulators.

Without 100%-Cryptotoken-Adopted startup cities, artificial volatility will keep scaring the mainstream from mass adopting cryptocurrency.

In the CCitiesLZones ZEDE startup city, crypto adoption will be 100% from Day, not 20% or 50%.

All businesses opting into the city would have to agree not to reject cryptocurrencies as a form of payment. But they will chose which cryptocurrencies to accept from clients (minimum of 4).

Thus they can accept:
1. One top 10 cryptocurrency, i.e, Bitcoin, Ether,Ripple, XLM, etc.
2. CCitiesLZones token, given that all city services are paid for with it, it will be very valuable and highly stable.
3. A token with which the business has affiliate marketing or referral arrangement with, enabling it to earn a commission each time a client pays them using the token.
4. A token chosen for strategic reasons. Maybe the business wants to start a loyalty program of its own.

Our startup cities will not be a place where someone accepting Bitcoin as payment will be news, because no business would legally be able to reject cryptocurrency payments.

These can only happen if our pre-ICO and ICO are successful: we have spoken with officials from Honduras, and what we understand is that before they can grant any developer a ZEDE, they must have proof that such a developer is financially capable of building the city. They don't want people who will just get the rights and then do nothing. They want people willing to set up in max 18 months.

We are not stopping with our ZEDE or Free Crypto Zone in Honduras. We will take this project to as many Third World countries as we can. We are encouraged to note that French Polynesia recently granted the Seasteading Institute a Special Economic Zone to build an autonomous floating city.

Governments in Third World countries will listen if in return, we can bring them the kind of development they have long sought but not gotten.

We recall when in 1955 Bahamas gave an American entrepreneur, Wallace Groves authority to build an autonomous city in their country. Today, that city, Freeport contributes $1.5 billion to the economy of Bahamas and is the industrial capital of the Bahamas.

CCitiesLZones cities Will be international financial centres of their host countries, specializing in crypto finance.

The truth is that if the crypto industry doesn't gain regulation-free zones they will remain under the permanent mercy of unpredictable regulations. There is a great need to insure against such risk.

To survive, the crypto industry must create nurseries or city incubator markets where cryptos can be nurtured to maturity. Cryptotokens need pockets of guaranteed stability against volatility.

This CCitiesLZones ICO will lead to the building of the first of such city, and indirectly to many more.

One day, history will look back and point to this ICO as the moment when the future of cryptocurrencies became assured. Join the ICO today to be a part of history.

CCitiesLZones (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 05:08:48 AM
Last edit: February 14, 2018, 05:20:20 AM by CCitiesLZones

The crypto currency industry needs a 100%-cryptoadopted-zone, and that's what we are offering. A legal jurisdiction where every cryptotoken can grow in and expand from without any regulatory uncertainty.

Please, I'm a newbie on Bitcoontalk. So notify me of any and everything I need to do in your expert opinion to make this project fly to the moon.
CCitiesLZones (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 04:44:28 PM

Thanks folks for the DMs, but this thread has got to turbo. So let's put some more ink and brain stuff down on this here thread. Smiley
CCitiesLZones (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 05:55:27 PM

I can provide listing, translation and ad(in my website) service in 6 languages.
If you interested in our service, visit and look around our website and mail or send message to me.

This is our website address : http://panicrooms.info/
And this is my email address : admin@panicrooms.info
This is the brochure about details of our service :
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JaE6-LTPs3fyCTkGRCrsez2g5pIr_n1j/view?usp=sharing

This is our work result :
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1QfwlMtW-iMpHh42pr6CZ8725KQZw9ElZ  **eGold
https://drive.google.com/open?id=16VT1D-ubl-8hXNMmzJwgjMwxoK4tc_O6  **Krios
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1nrTL7kCHydePvxcEatcQXBUSUuN9vys_  **WORLD Wi-Fi
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1A7lFGTLm2Xz5OLWonYwqFki78D-WXCj8   **Play2live
We will look at your site because we need this smoking stuff translated into this campaignmore languages.
CCitiesLZones (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 11:29:10 AM

Bump
CCitiesLZones (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 12:52:21 PM

By the time we finish our ZEDE, it will help Bitcoin go to $100, 000. We are really committed about this. Every crypto will be able to trade there. In the Crypto Free Trade Zone.

Pre-ICO is already on. The Bitcoin address to send BTC to is in my profile. This will be big for crypto. People will lambo, and we will all be happy.
CCitiesLZones (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 12:47:33 PM

This project is nice. One to invest in.
CCitiesLZones (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 03:17:05 PM

If I wasn't unable to post images as a newbie, I would have posted relevant photos to enhance this announcement. I guess the word for investors now should be ; " Never judge a book by.its cover". Haha.
CCitiesLZones (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 10:12:05 PM

Few days to go till the world gets a new crypto free trade zone. Pre-ICO already on in Waves Platform.
CCitiesLZones (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 01:35:08 PM

100% Crypto Adopted Zone. Cryptocurrencies will be used by every business in the city.
CCitiesLZones (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 04:34:38 PM

Why Do We Need Blockchain To Build Our Charter Cities/LEAP Zones?

Because Cryptotokens are the future of payments. Since Blockchain technology is here, why not leapfrog older technologies instead of deliberately sticking to mediums of payment that are fast getting outdated?
To achieve a critical mass in cryptotoken adoption, as that is the only condition in which cryptotokens can achieve a measure of guaranteed stability in the face of the extreme price volatility presently obtainable. The CCitiesLZones ecosystem of Blockchain-powered cities have the potential of becoming the largest offline cryptotoken market in the world.
To give cryptocurrencies guaranteed jurisdictions to grow in and expand from in the face of global regulatory uncertainty. Since 2018, we have witnessed attempts by regulatory authorities to stifle the growth of cryptocurrencies through controversial pronouncements, attempts to introduce regulations or even out-rightly ban the young cryptocurrency industry. At a time like this, what is needed more than ever is (a) guaranteed jurisdiction(s) where the use of cryptocurrencies in economic transactions are guaranteed, and can even provide a proof of concept that cannot be controverted.
As a launch-pad for cryptocurrency firms to export blockchain services. For instance, Honduras and several other countries are very interested in registering land titles in the Blockchain. If we establish a Crypto Free Zone there, maybe your company can easily get that or a similar contract.
CCitiesLZones (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 01:30:25 PM

Presale is already on at 50% discount.
CCitiesLZones (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 12:14:32 PM

Bump
CCitiesLZones (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 11:02:39 PM

Just a few days left to this ICO.
CCitiesLZones (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 11:55:09 AM

The CCitiesLZones crowdsale will hold from February 23rd 2018 to March 23rd, 2018. The pre-ICO will end on February 23rd, 2018.
It will be held on the Waves Platform’s Decentralized Exchange (DEX)

Bitcoin address is: 3K3ggaWU4McB4SriuVcxnJqjY7Yrhr17xt

CCitiesLZones token identifier is: DWXcQ3YnxoqmERb6dMfSv41dz8XkQLxqVxFXmzPxEpRP

Note: This token identifier is the present technical name for CCitiesLZones on DEX. If you type CCitiesLZones on the currency match box, you will get a message that says "Not Found". But if you copy and paste the token identifier above, it will take you straight to our currency. You will then see CCitiesLZones one one box. You can then choose BTC on the other box by simply typing BT
C. Follow the instructions to complete your trade.

Participants willing to purchase CCitiesLZones token can do so by sending Bitcoin to this Waves Wallet address: 3K3ggaWU4McB4SriuVcxnJqjY7Yrhr17xt
By doing so, they would be purchasing CCitiesLZones token at the rate of 0.0039164141 Bitcoin per CCitiesLZones token, which will be instantly sent to their wallet.
The accepted currency during the ICO is Bitcoin (BTC).
The hard cap for this crowdsale is 155,090 Bitcoin or US 1.3 billion. Once the hard cap is reached, the crowdsale will end.
Number of tokens in existence: 100 million
Number of tokens to be sold at crowdsale: 39.6 million
CCitiesLZones (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 10:05:36 AM

The ICO is Live and doing Well!
zyrenhufalar11

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:30:37 AM

ill watch this,keeping an eye on this,keep updated for more dev.of this project,will follow
CCitiesLZones (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 11:38:26 AM

ill watch this,keeping an eye on this,keep updated for more dev.of this project,will follow

Thank you, Sir for your interest ib the ICO. It is already on. Will be glad to answer any questions you have:

Basic Info:
How much being raised: 15, 500 Bitcoin

ICO platform: Waves DEX (https://waveswallet.io)

Token: CCitiesLZones (use this identifier to locate it on Waves DEX:

CCitiesLZones asset identifier: DWXcQ3YnxoqmERb6dMfSv41dz8XkQLxqVxFXmzPxEpRP

Bitcoin Address on Waves Platform: Bitcoin address:
3K3ggaWU4McB4SriuVcxnJqjY7Yrhr17xt

CCitiesLZones asset identifier: DWXcQ3YnxoqmERb6dMfSv41dz8XkQLxqVxFXmzPxEpRP

Exchange Ratio: 0.0039 BTC for 1 CCitiesLZones token

Minimum Bitcoin transfer Waves Platform will process: 0.001 Bitcoin

Aim of ICO: To create our first Crypto Free Trade Zone- to be created in Honduras.

Telegram contact: @principality
gobisirom

Activity: 436
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:33:16 PM

good project and interesting. project aimed at creating a Crypto Free Trade Zone. projects that have a bright and promising future.
  I like your project
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: