Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:23:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Re-audit twitter without pro?  (Read 161 times)
AhmadM (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 308

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:31:12 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2018, 09:15:17 PM by AhmadM

Hello guys,
I want to ask here about reaudit twitter account without pro account, my friend has told me the way to do that. but it's not working for me.
This is the way:

1. Go to your profile
2. Settings and privacy
3. Application ( Apps)
4. Audit and Block Fake Followers ( revoke access )
5. Re-login https://www.twitteraudit.com/  ( sig in with twitter )

So, is there any other way to re-audit without use pro account?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:05:31 AM

Hello guys,
I want to ask here about reaudit twitter account without pro account, my friend has told me the way to do that. but it's not working for me.
This is the way:

1. Go to your profile
2. Settings and privacy
3. Application ( Apps)
5. Re-login https://www.twitteraudit.com/  ( sig in with twitter )

I have seen a ton of people offering free twitter reaudits. These are people that have bought the pro version of the twitter audit program and usually will either offer their service for an optional tip or just a follow back.

The most recent one that you can contact is here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2944897.0.

Just need to PM the guy with your twitter profile and you should be good. However I have no idea if he is going to actually deliver what he promises, but hey, there is nothing to lose since the process is free.

I'm not aware of any other free ways. Getting a pro membership seems like the only other way to get your twitter reaudited.

Smiley
cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:53:03 AM

Hello guys,
This is the way:

1. Go to your profile
2. Settings and privacy
3. Application ( Apps)

So you are not informed that it can only be used one time only if you used your audit early it will be wasted since you only started. I was also taught how to do that and i get the same results even i did it so many times. You can always find some members in this forum that provides free service but requires you to follow them it's a win win opportunity speculate on the service section.
Beerwizzard

Activity: 924
Merit: 148

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:36:32 PM

Some months ago I've been trying the method showed by OP. It worked for me but the quality of re-audit was doubtfull. I had about 1-2k followers change between re-audits but this type of re-audit updated my followers count but left the number of fake followers the same (later I bought the payed version and cleared everything). This thing seem more like bug abusing and I wouldn't recommend anyone to use it. 4.99$ is not that much to pay once a year to clean all the mess easily on your acc and forget about it. Also in addition you will be able to block all your fake followers.
npredtorch
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:26:36 PM

Hello guys,
This is the way:

1. Go to your profile
2. Settings and privacy
3. Application ( Apps)

An exploit? If I were you I'll stop posting topic like this one. You're trying (looking for ways) to bypass a paid service which clearly is an unethical move.
Instead of abusing it, why not report it to the developer/owners? You might be rewarded for your good deed.
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:11:54 AM

Some months ago I've been trying the method showed by OP. It worked for me but the quality of re-audit was doubtfull. I had about 1-2k followers change between re-audits but this type of re-audit updated my followers count but left the number of fake followers the same (later I bought the payed version and cleared everything). This thing seem more like bug abusing and I wouldn't recommend anyone to use it. 4.99$ is not that much to pay once a year to clean all the mess easily on your acc and forget about it. Also in addition you will be able to block all your fake followers.
That's true and to correct you, its not 4.99$/year. It's 4.99/month which isn't that a big money for us here on these forum. If you want get that per month, go to bounty section and get one doing. It will take care of that Cheesy
Koro-Sensei

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:08:36 AM

Hello guys,
This is the way:

1. Go to your profile
2. Settings and privacy
3. Application ( Apps)

An exploit? If I were you I'll stop posting topic like this one. You're trying (looking for ways) to bypass a paid service which clearly is an unethical move.
Instead of abusing it, why not report it to the developer/owners? You might be rewarded for your good deed.
This is not an exploit that is the process on how to audit your twitter account manually somebody may think it is unlimited but they only allow the first audit in their accounts. This is not a problem to the twitteraudit some people just do it and maybe they get another chance but unfortunately it won't work that way that is programmed and nothing you could do about it but to pay pro account or level up account then re-audit or just ask for some higher members and beg for re-audit.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: