Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:34:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [H] BTC/ETH [W] 750 USD PAYPAL 1:1 Coinmarketcap Prices *trusted members ONLY*  (Read 232 times)
aTriz (OP)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:56:55 AM

AS stated in title, I need 750 USD worth of paypal and I have BTC or ETH

1) I will deal with no one under Full member, and I don't want anyone under that rank to even comment here.  If you're a Member or below, I will report your post as having broken my local rule.  Don't even PM me if you're below Full Member.

2) I will only deal with trusted members, and that's at my discretion.

3) Strictly the coinmarketcap 1:1 price. Will not go lower.

4) I will not send first, since the risk is all on my side.

Now that we got that out of the way, please post here if you're interested.  I will PM you my PayPal address, and you will have to let me know what your ETH/BTC address is.

I can do this in smaller amounts, with multiple users, so make an offer.

N1CKH0LAS

Activity: 412
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:10:53 AM

I can trade with you, mate. I agree with all the points, except 4). We can split the transactions into smaller batches in order to mitigate some of the risk and the amount is up to you, but you'd still have to go first.

If you agree with it, I'm willing to trade the whole $750 ( in multiple batches, if needed ) at coinmarketcap as you requested, instead of preev.com

• Black Desert Online Accounts / Level 60+ Characters: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5240670.0
• Eve Plex, ISK and characters for BTC: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=341251.0
aTriz (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:13:45 AM

I can trade with you, mate. I agree with all the points, except 4). We can split the transactions into smaller batches in order to mitigate some of the risk and the amount is up to you, but you'd still have to go first.

If you agree with it, I'm willing to trade the whole $750 ( in multiple batches, if needed ) at coinmarketcap as you requested, instead of preev.com
I would prefer to not go first.

N1CKH0LAS

Activity: 412
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:16:53 AM

I would prefer to not go first.
Unfortunatelly, same here. In this case I can only wish you good luck with the deal and I'll stick to my own thread Smiley

• Black Desert Online Accounts / Level 60+ Characters: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5240670.0
• Eve Plex, ISK and characters for BTC: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=341251.0
gameristo
Legendary

Activity: 1399
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 01:50:13 AM

hi

I can trade with you and can send first small amount 50

or all funds preferred via escrow localbitcoins

and ready send friends payment via paypal

My old btc wallet id: 1GmLs8e6VL5i9UcLmLypSKbyDHKjAtkg6g
aTriz (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:19:08 AM

hi

No thanks, too small a deal for me.

gameristo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 06:55:15 AM

hi

aha so you can send me first?

or escrow use localbitcoins?

OR

can send more better amount 100 USD first to you

see above options and we can trade via one of above way

aTriz (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:57:12 AM

hi

aha so you can send me first?

or escrow use localbitcoins?

OR

can send more better amount 100 USD first to you

see above options and we can trade via one of above way
There are so many fees involved in localbitcoins and I'll have to use my account which contains confidential details like my ID.

I won't send first. I think I've shown that I won't scam for 750 USD.

gameristo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 07:06:02 AM

ok friend no problem

anyways in case trade full 750 amount I preferred trade only via escrow and if LBC expensive then will see if forum member escrow can use

thanks

flooren

Activity: 211
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 07:12:44 AM

ok friend no problem

anyways in case trade full 750 amount I preferred trade only via escrow and if LBC expensive then will see if forum member escrow can use

thanks

That right, use escrow only because on this forum the guys with reputation also make scam, and moderator don't check it.
Really moderator not working on this forum, many negative feedbacks in reputation wihout any reason.

Admin change rules on forum

Withdraw limited PayPal accounts more 45-180 days / Exchange Service/ VBA/ VCC

[/b]
aTriz (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:14:18 AM

ok friend no problem

thanks

That right, use escrow only because on this forum guys with reputation als make scam, and moderator don't chekc it.
Really moderator not working on this forum, many negative feedbacks in reputation wihout any reason.

Lol.

You contacted me on Telegram and then after being denied, started harrssing me. Failing to scam someone really sucks aye?

Go back to your Blackhat forums.

flooren

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 07:16:30 AM

ok friend no problem

thanks

That right, use escrow only because on this forum guys with reputation als make scam, and moderator don't chekc it.

Lol.

You contacted me on Telegram and then after being denied, started harrssing me. Failing to scam someone really sucks aye?

Failing to scam someone really sucks aye?

Stupid words from trsuted member, i did never try scam you

I am only ask about forum rules (exchange)
Why many people want use escrow because many scam on this forum

[/b]
aTriz (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:21:58 AM

ok friend no problem

thanks

Lol.

I never ask: you are scammer,
i ask for forum rules
Why many people want escrow you think about it ?
You are obviously going to chargeback me.

You also never asked to use escrow.

Gameristo has never dealt with me before, and probably would like to use escrow to fully guarantee his safety, which is fine.

There is no point using escrow with you, cause you will obviously chargeback me.

flooren

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 07:26:45 AM

ok friend no problem

thanks

Lol.

i ask for forum rules

Gameristo has never dealt with me before, and probably would like to use escrow to fully guarantee his safety, which is fine.

There is no point using escrow with you, cause you will obviously chargeback me.

I don't exhcnage with you, but you already ask about chargeback, i hate people who don't know service and try saying that everything is scam

[/b]
aTriz (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:29:20 AM

ok friend no problem

thanks

Lol.

i ask for forum rules

I don't exhcnage with you, but you already ask about chargeback, i hate people who don't know service and try saying that everything is scam
I said I don't want to deal with you and you instantly responded with an agressive statement asking me to use my brain.

No thanks.

aTriz (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:32:16 AM

Bump

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: