Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:58:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Etherdelta Responds  (Read 134 times)
99th (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 22

Las Vegas

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:58:46 AM

Well they finally responded. Looks like they are aware of the issues and trying to fix them. I know many of you are not fans of ED, but the fact remains that they are the only DEX that allows for custom tokens. ED also has multiple other unique features and is a fan favorite by many even given the problems the site itself faces. They are supposedly working on ED 2.0 and if that happens, sites like IDEX and Radar Relay will be toast. I hope these guys get their act together because over the few months of learning how to properly use this site I have learned that there truly is no other option but them for doing what I do.

https://twitter.com/EtherDelta/status/963567531565842432

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:07:40 AM

I also use etherdelta, although sometimes there is a bit of a problem but they fix it quickly. they do everything well, etherdelta is a nice and safe exchange of coins and tokens.
SGToken

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:17:39 AM

Tried ED before but didn't like it. Maybe I will use it again when major exchanges get banned.
Tipstar

Activity: 1764
Merit: 280

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:27:34 AM

I was also a regular user of Etherdelta but with latest development, I've decided to wait for the tokens to get listed on popular exchanges. The fees of Etherdelta is now much more larger than the exchanges with 4 transactions to make an exchange happen.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:44:16 AM

Well they finally responded. Looks like they are aware of the issues and trying to fix them. I know many of you are not fans of ED, but the fact remains that they are the only DEX that allows for custom tokens. ED also has multiple other unique features and is a fan favorite by many even given the problems the site itself faces. They are supposedly working on ED 2.0 and if that happens, sites like IDEX and Radar Relay will be toast. I hope these guys get their act together because over the few months of learning how to properly use this site I have learned that there truly is no other option but them for doing what I do.

They should respond. In fact, this response is long overdue. The controversy has been going on for a long while already and they remained silent for a long time also. The damage was incredible. There were so many Ethereum wallets that were hacked because of the glitch of their system. And the direct result was lost tokens. There were so many complaints about the DEX. It is about time the controversy should stop by fixing all the problems.
DustinFlick

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 02:31:38 AM

No more free listings since the ICO, right? I remember seeing that in their ICO details - they were gonna start charging for listing or you had to hold some % of their token against your own
Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:57:08 AM

It’s my favourite exchange because I could able to sell whatever the token I received . There will be always buyers in etherdelta. But idex is also having lots of vulnerability as I am using from couple of days . I think etherdelta will improve in future for sure.
cryptobrotherz

Activity: 61

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:00:33 AM

I have'nt had any experience with them yet. They do seem to fix any issues that arise promptly. Two questions....

1. How are their fees?

2. On a separate note.....did anyone invest in their ICO?

I am pretty sure they had one...please correct me if I am wrong.

Thank you
IgniHash

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:03:47 AM

This is a big dilemma for me. Sometimes, I very hate ED for all their behavior and product. But I agree with you, Etherdelta is the only DEX that has high volumes of ERC20 tokens.
Recently, I starting to trade on Idex.market for an alternative. It's good DEX too. 

topkhai

Activity: 351

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:10:10 AM

They should respond. In fact, this response is long overdue. The controversy has been going on for a long while already and they remained silent for a long time also. The damage was incredible. There were so many Ethereum wallets that were hacked because of the glitch of their system. And the direct result was lost tokens. There were so many complaints about the DEX. It is about time the controversy should stop by fixing all the problems.

I'm  ED fans and I don't quite understand what the real problem
everyone is experiencing this worry, myself experienced and consequently there is eth wasted
I agree with you that they should respond long ago that this damage can be fixed soon
all complained about it many felt in disadvantage and eventually they went including me
yeah, after all there's no choice but them, because fact they are the only DEX that allows custom tokens
hopefully for the future even better because many ED fans are waiting out there
99th (OP)

Merit: 22

Las Vegas

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:48:43 AM

I have'nt had any experience with them yet. They do seem to fix any issues that arise promptly. Two questions....

1. How are their fees?

2. On a separate note.....did anyone invest in their ICO?

I am pretty sure they had one...please correct me if I am wrong.

Thank you

Their fees are non existent sometimes depending on the token you are trading. Otherwise they are usually VERY low. And to get eth or other tokens into your etherdelta wallet usually only costs me about $.60 now that I have figured it out (gas price to set, not to hit it twice and send the same tx two times, etc..).

I did not invest in their ICO and I know for a fact they only reached 3% of their hard cap. It was a massive failure which is probably why they have been so reluctant to fix anything lately. They are probably angry with their community but considering they still make $300k a month on fees they should get their act together and start acting like a real business.
manlyxman

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:52:50 AM

A response is better than nothing. Will see how things progress though.
Haley craft

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:07:04 PM

Since Etherdelta occurred after the theft, I rarely use this trading platform, the trading platform has a lot of problems, matching mechanism has a problem, so I'm looking forward to Etherdelta2.0 online, so I will try to continue to use this platform.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: