Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:34:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Butterfly Labs  (Read 1591 times)
agath (OP)

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2013, 03:27:15 AM

FAIL
YipYip

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 15, 2013, 03:36:48 AM

FAIL

I beg to differ ..they are totally WIN for the DIRECTORS

How many Gig have each got on main net.....How much Gig have they kept off main net to make their mining more profitable ?

Not only are they self mining but they are stopping others to increase their profit & then once everything is NEGATIVE ROI they sell you the product you ordered 12 month ago !!

GEN 2 Monarch repeat the process again !!

FUCKING AWESOME !!

OBJECT NOT FOUND
1l1l11ll1l
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2013, 03:51:05 AM

I have received every item I've purchased from them so far. My late Aug orders were just received. They are indeed picking up the pace

YipYip

View Profile
September 15, 2013, 03:57:09 AM

I have received every item I've purchased from them so far. My late Aug orders were just received. They are indeed picking up the pace

I stand justified ...once the products are NEGATIVE ROI they will ship u the units ...

The whole purpose is to keep you off main net until the last possible moment...and then its make more money to ship you their GEN 1 product...3 bites at the cherry.....Self Mine...Lock Up funds to stop u mining ...and then selling obsolete shit

This is the scam !!

OBJECT NOT FOUND
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 15, 2013, 04:40:20 AM

I stand justified ...once the products are NEGATIVE ROI they will ship u the units ...

The whole purpose is to keep you off main net until the last possible moment...and then its make more money to ship you their GEN 1 product...3 bites at the cherry.....Self Mine...Lock Up funds to stop u mining ...and then selling obsolete shit

This is the scam !!

Your bucking for a free trip to BFL aren't you  Cheesy

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
joeventura

Activity: 854

View Profile
September 15, 2013, 04:48:44 AM

Oh Boy they shipped your August 2012 order?!?! Isn't that great, you only had to wait 13 months and you are happy about it.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2013, 04:50:37 AM

This is the scam !!

Oh, yeaaaaa!

Loredo

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 15, 2013, 04:56:50 AM

Here's another cool thing about English, and something that is quite cultural (American usage differs from British):  it's often very, very difficult to distinguish sarcasm or irony from simple declarative statements.

Well, five minutes, it's turn into a pumpkin time in the Central time zone.  (For translation, refer to the plot of the fairy tale Cinderella).

Unacceptable
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2013, 05:05:12 AM

This is the scam !!

Oh, yeaaaaa!

Cheesy Cool Cheesy Roll Eyes

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
Bicknellski

Activity: 924

View Profile
September 15, 2013, 05:14:43 AM

Cops are accusing a Florida man of beating up his father during an argument over the proper way to make Kool-Aid.

Read more: http://smokingsection.uproxx.com/TSS/2013/06/man-beats-father-kool-aid-brandon-crosley#ixzz2ew3ga400

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Paladin69

Activity: 784

View Profile
September 15, 2013, 06:06:15 AM

This is the scam !!

I've felt this way for a long time.  The network for most of this year was being protected for the benefit of (unknown).  Now if they actually deliver their Monarch relatively on-time it will be a huge kick in the teeth to their 65nm customers who have been waiting forever.

At least they made GigaVPS happy.  He got 3.5TH at a difficulty of 9 mil while the rest of us had to wait on BFL to implement XLINK which nobody gave a shit about.  And actually made things worse because it forced the MiniRigs to be pulled apart if one of the cards went bad.

Sometimes I wonder if somebody within BFL ordered a crap load of Avalon Batch 1 for themselves.  BFL isn't incompetent.  Their product actually isn't half bad...once you finally get it.  But how could people order so much BitFury and get them already while BFL still has hardly shipped?  The delays don't seem accidental IMO.
YipYip

View Profile
September 15, 2013, 06:44:17 AM

This is the scam !!

I've felt this way for a long time.  The network for most of this year was being protected for the benefit of (unknown).  Now if they actually deliver their Monarch relatively on-time it will be a huge kick in the teeth to their 65nm customers who have been waiting forever.

At least they made GigaVPS happy.  He got 3.5TH at a difficulty of 9 mil while the rest of us had to wait on BFL to implement XLINK which nobody gave a shit about.  And actually made things worse because it forced the MiniRigs to be pulled apart if one of the cards went bad.

Sometimes I wonder if somebody within BFL ordered a crap load of Avalon Batch 1 for themselves.  BFL isn't incompetent.  Their product actually isn't half bad...once you finally get it.  But how could people order so much BitFury and get them already while BFL still has hardly shipped?  The delays don't seem accidental IMO.

The thing is we fell for it ...even playing into josh's hands as we "TROLLED" them on how fucked they are ..all the while they are sitting there laughing there arses off about how we have fallen for their bullshit story !!!

"Yep we have no idea,,,ooops we fucked up again .....oh no we forgot to order these parts .....golly this is really complicated "

Yeah rite ...these guys are total fucking pros at PR .. we are the morons that fell for it....it was never running away SCAM style it was always using us to their total advantage while nuetralizing your potential hashing power by taking players funds out of the game to maximise their profits...

AWESOME...!!!

OBJECT NOT FOUND
YipYip

View Profile
September 15, 2013, 06:48:27 AM

This is the scam !!

I understand that when placed in a situation discretion is the better form of valour ...PG meets king con & Josh "I fuck u from behind" Inaba

They will find it would be a waste of money as I will tell u get fucked to your face..i dont really care for these arseholes...

I have clarity to this whole affair and i wont let go Cheesy

OBJECT NOT FOUND
Zeek_W

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2013, 07:00:47 AM

All i can say is that I am glad I got my refund promptly and invested elsewhere

ipxtreme

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2013, 07:11:53 AM

All i can say is that I am glad I got my refund promptly and invested elsewhere

Same here!

BTC tips: 14PkHaJH5GexLG9P7MYxHRNvZeCq2t8DWX
Unacceptable
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2013, 07:33:27 AM

This is the scam !!

Your bucking for a free trip to BFL aren't you  Cheesy

I understand that when placed in a situation discretion is the better form of valour ...PG meets king con & Josh "I fuck u from behind" Inaba

They will find it would be a waste of money as I will tell u get fucked to your face..i dont really care for these arseholes...

JOSH,you got another one ready for some Kool-Aide.PM YipYip to arrange it.........ASAP!!!!!!!  Cheesy

BTCscraper

Activity: 167

View Profile
September 15, 2013, 07:46:08 AM

Did the new jalapeno manufacturing facility need a few days so they could ramp up (ramp down) from minirig selfminer manufacturing?

Butterfly Labs has a different interpretation of the FTC Mail Order Rule.  You do not have a refund option with the BFL Monarch no matter how late they ship.
"... In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity." -- Albert Einstein
"Luck is a dividend of sweat. The more you sweat, the luckier you get." -- Ray Kroc
YipYip

View Profile
September 15, 2013, 07:48:20 AM

This is the scam !!

JOSH,you got another one ready for some Kool-Aide.PM YipYip to arrange it.........ASAP!!!!!!!  Cheesy

...Kool Aide...hmmm not really

2g of Cocaine,Bourban,White Sambuca & 2 hookers (in that order)  that are bi-curious and sure i reckon you are a top bloke

..lolz

OBJECT NOT FOUND
Unacceptable
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2013, 07:51:23 AM

This is the scam !!

...Kool Aide...hmmm not really

2g of Cocaine,Bourban,White Sambuca & 2 hookers (in that order)  that are bi-curious and sure i reckon you are a top bloke

..lolz

Cheesy  I'm "Joshin" ya man!!!!!!!!!!  We need someone to pick up the slack,now that PG's balls are hangin on BFL's walls  Cheesy

Holy shit,I'm a poet & didn't know it,LOL

Bicknellski

Activity: 924

View Profile
September 15, 2013, 07:54:09 AM

This is the scam !!

Letting go gives you more clarity. Cut the cord. Try it.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: