Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:08:52 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: People are more on Airdrops/bounties nowadays. No more interest in investing?  (Read 498 times)
pinkflower

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:00:49 AM

Because most of the new people who are now registering in the forum are from poor countries. They have no starting capital, they have no jobs, didnt graduate from a university or from college and no career prospects.

That sounds bad, but its a fact.

I think you are right! many of the airdrop hunters have not enough start capital for investing in cryptocurrency or ICOs. so they have to play this bad game

Of course I'm right, and forgive me for being blunt, but at first impression I thought you were one of them. But after reading your post history, I found out that you are a German. So its either you are really a newb or the forum's state is really that bad that people from first world countries are also doing the same thing.
Afnan_faizah

Activity: 798
Merit: 178

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:38:41 AM

How do you know? There still people who investing, basically investors get more profit than bounty campaign participants. Probably you only see a few investors that investing because there are too many project that come up. Basicaly the successful of a project is depend on the project itself, bounty campaign participants only work to advertise the project so more investors will know about the project.

Sepertinya sudah waktunya, kalau menurut saya lebih baik lump sum sekarang. 30/01/2024.
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:47:26 AM

This is an observation. It seems people who want extra money/passive income
engage with crypto not thru investing money but thru bounty and airdrop hunting.
I think this is not healthy for crypto market in general. Very few capital flowing in, but massive
cashouts.

What do you think?

If that was the case cryptocurrency's marketcap would be shrinking - but instead it's at an all time high - because of investors. Airdrops have zero value unless there is an investor somewhere prepared to buy the coins when they finally get to an exchange.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
Beefcake

Activity: 279
Merit: 132

Beefcake!!!

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:50:18 AM

Right now we have an influx of new investors who want to get in on the next bitcoin.  They don't want a measley 50% return if bitcoin goes back to 20k, they want the same returns early adopters have enjoyed.  I think this is why so much money is going into so many ico's, alts, and airdrops.  I worry that it is a bubble and when too many people get burned, everything will crash.  Of course if that happens, I can just get some cheap(er) bitcoins  so it is a win-win really.
ashlyvash00

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:53:51 AM

Airdrop and bounty are profitable without puttin money on Intial Coin Offering or ICO. But i dont think people are more on bounty and airdrop. Unless if dont have enough fund. Because for me doing airdrop and bounties arr very hard. You need to post every week and update everyday for new airdrop.
If i will have enough fund i will bot do this and i will just focus on trading.
Sar elok

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:43:25 AM

Depends. The bounty hunters are usually those who do not have a regular work/part-time workers. If those workers remain, they will vote trading. Because they do not have the time to join the signature or project.
wumBowo

Activity: 770
Merit: 298

tozex.io

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 03:45:58 AM

i'm doing both currently , investing on ICO and doing a bounties as well.
Yes at first i only doing bounty since doing and invest without some experience on crypto will be more risk

Tozex

Powered by,
rarg

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 03:57:07 AM

engage with crypto not thru investing money but thru bounty and airdrop hunting.
I think this is not healthy for crypto market in general. Very few capital flowing in, but massive
cashouts.

What do you think?

Nope, I disagree. This is an ecosystem. Without bounties, ICO cannot exposure their products. There is some alternative to marketing their ICO, which is using Google Adsense, but I think its more expensive rather than using Forum bounties. As well as Airdrop. Some Project needs volumes and also exposure their product.

As far as I know, Bounties member also often investing/hold their project rewards. If they realized if the ICO have good values.

sinkelo

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:15:24 AM

Because most of the new people who are now registering in the forum are from poor countries. They have no starting capital, they have no jobs, didnt graduate from a university or from college and no career prospects.

You are right, i myself struggling to get decent amount for investment..maybe i'll walk around with airdrops for a while Smiley
piter66

Activity: 294
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:35:21 AM

I think since they have taken in their lesson uniquely for the individuals who are continually putting resources into some HYIP locales,
Also, beyond any doubt a large portion of the new ones are from the poor nations and don't generally have a funding to put resources into so they are gaining their cash through airdrop and bounties.
However, I think once they have enough cash and information they would begin putting resources into crypto's so I figure it wouldn't generally influence the market that much.
yesuidanggan

Activity: 192
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:42:37 AM

Because the market is not very stable at present, a lot of investors are sitting on the sidelines!

So many people choose to drop and reward money, which leads to the slow progress of many ICO crowdfunding.

I want to wait for market stability, there will be a lot of money to enter the market!

West0813

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:50:03 AM

More people are doing bounties and airdrop because they don't have a capital to use in investing. But whenever the get a huge profit in bounties or airdrop. They start to invest in some good coins.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
virendarnagpal

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:58:03 AM

You are right.  When the market falls there spreads the feelings of fear of further downfall in the market and people feel comfortable keeping themselves away from investing in the market because the prices may fall further to some levels.  People try to save their hands from burning and so do not want to suffer losses.  At this time just filling airdrops / bounties is good option to earn few coins.  I am though new but am filling airdrops bounties and have earned few coins but  Grin though their value shown is zero so no use but despite that I have not given up the work in the hope that I may get some rewarding coin too.  
If one can deeply study the market and check the bottom line then investing at that point of time will be very fruitful. But if you have invested something at current levels and still the downfall is not stopping; then even don't panic just have patience and wait the next bull run to start.
mokong11

Activity: 187

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:02:51 AM

cashouts.

What do you think?

Its because some people entered in cryptoworld without money or capital for investing thats why they are joining bounty and collecting some coins and tokens in airdrop to earn bitcoin. We can't blame them because some registered here in forum or in other forum hoping that they become rich by doing this kind of industry but you have a point its really not healthy because the more cash-out and less income are so bad in this kind of platform.
Notcalculator

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:13:23 AM

Im not sure if it's a fact that "less people are interested in investing". It's hard to tell if more people are invest or not. In my experience, most people i meet do both. But hey, in general, people prefer having stable income than risking investment. So maybe that's why? it just makes more sense to be safe.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:18:09 AM

I agree with this. Also some people think that it is too late to invest in bitcoin since 1 btc is very expensive. Some new comers are in a jackpot mentality where they will buy or get something cheap hoping that it will be worth a lot in the future.
adriaymati58

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:25:41 AM

Many people can not afford to invest from the beginning. People compare Bitcoin with the "money factory" so all they want is to earn money somehow

The best is yet to come!
edzbernBCT

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:54:34 AM

I guess it doesn't hurt crypto space that much. Doing some bounties and airdrops is one of the best ways to promote your project, BTC started the same. And about being unfair to investors, it's not the point, If you have capital to invest in, of course you will get a lot of coin in according to your investment and you're taking the dangerous path in terms of scam and fraud, doing bounties and airdrops is risk free, just patience and time allotted work.
yesuidanggan

Activity: 192
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:57:05 AM

Maybe the market is not very good now!

Many people are still waiting to see, they are more willing to take the free token to invest!

If the market gets better, many people are willing to invest!

rajatjain

Activity: 210
Merit: 16

Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:05:16 AM

cashouts.

What do you think?

I wrote an article regarding the same issue as to why airdrops will be the titanic of cryptoworld unless phased out sooner than later.

https://medium.com/@rajatjain1284/airdrops-the-titanic-of-cryptocurrency-world-8b7d1a888b1a

Let me know your thoughts!

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: