Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 02:10:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin to Millionaire!  (Read 707 times)
sann111 (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:26:23 AM

Great chance to buy bitcoin more and more now, price has been roaming around 8600-8700 since yesterday, proof that its going up from now, no more going down.
valterkjellberg

Activity: 107
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:16:09 AM

Great chance to buy bitcoin more and more now, price has been roaming around 8600-8700 since yesterday, proof that its going up from now, no more going down.
You come to this decision because of some news or somethings?
Cause i just can't simply trust someone without any proofs or links or somethings.
We all want the price is bouncing back to the 12k$ but it's not that easy when there is not much people want to HODL BTC anymore, they change their direction into Altcoins and ICOs for now.
derdgzmn30

Activity: 93
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:18:07 AM

I hope too that the bitcoin does not go down anymore but remember bitcoin is unpredictable. Every time passes it always changes. It is good to invest now but do not invest a larger amount because it has a probability that you lose profit. Investing a small amount is a smart strategy because when you lose profit is okay to yourself but when you gain a profit it is not big as you expect atleast you gain.

KRIPTON ● THE BITCOIN OF AFRICA (https://kriptonofafrica.com/)
juiceannabel

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:18:37 AM

Yeah it is, bitcoin correction time seems over.
but dont sell it yet. let just hold it, the crypto market should be green onward.
korean1999

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:26:58 AM

I do not think this will be a good time to invest in bitcoin. The real price of bitcoin at the moment is $ 9000 and we should wait for it to go down further to invest.
I have analyzed the market crypto and bitcoin very thoroughly. I urge you to wait patiently. If you rush to invest, you will lose capital. Hope you will consult with me.

AfterTheFork

Activity: 203
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:31:51 AM

i totally agree the best time to buy is always when there is panic and most users want to escape a 'foreseen' downfall. staying focused and purposeful rewards big-time, id advise anyone to buy if they don't want to put up with the kind of prices bitcoin is about to hit

ripaex (https://ripaex.io/)
Marketplace
wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:38:57 AM

Yeah it is, bitcoin correction time seems over.
but dont sell it yet. let just hold it, the crypto market should be green onward.
This time bitcoin rallying the price that seems starting to increase. In the upcoming days hope bitcoin would going upwards its price. Since were already experiencing bitcoin for long of this period of down time. Let's have the confidence that we can be a bitcoin millionaire.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Slash61

Activity: 633
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:53:42 AM

some of these investors are opportunities to be successful in the future, they should take advantage of this opportunity. do not be too Bent out of shape if I have a very large capital of course I will take advantage of this situation but not a few some people who ignore this situation. my advice if you want to take advantage of this situation you have to be smart in making decisions and be prepared for its risks. of course this opportunity depends on you, Ball is in your court. Wink

TimtheYoutuber

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 04:56:40 AM

Based on what information? Or are you just guessing?

Positivebetting
bhadz

Activity: 2436
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 05:00:56 AM

He's just giving his points about what he can feel for bitcoin for the next months to come. I thought that upon viewing this thread I'll see a good opinion on why bitcoin will make its investors to millionaires but that's disappointing to see such generics thoughts.
no more going down.
Don't be too confident. Bitcoin isn't playing this way, I'm against to bitcoin going down but don't tell such words that you have no basis. How long have you been in the crypto world to say this statement? Markets are moving unstably and there's no way to predict that it's no longer going down.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Yankae

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:01:02 AM

Yes,I'm also aware of it.I think it is indeed the best time to buy bitcoin and should not waste this opportunity.Although i'm not quite sure if how or when will it rise,but i will definitely hold my bitcoin until then.
TimtheYoutuber

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 05:02:58 AM

He's just giving his points about what he can feel for bitcoin for the next months to come. I thought that upon viewing this thread I'll see a good opinion on why bitcoin will make its investors to millionaires but that's disappointing to see such generics thoughts.
no more going down.
Don't be too confident. Bitcoin isn't playing this way, I'm against to bitcoin going down but don't tell such words that you have no basis. How long have you been in the crypto world to say this statement? Markets are moving unstably and there's no way to predict that it's no longer going down.

That is kind of what I was getting at. Lots of people make these threads and it gets quite boring. I click on it to see personal opinions, but just rambles about prices make's me feel like I am on Reddit.

Positivebetting
BTCwin1

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:08:44 AM

Laugh loudly, why are you so confident?
I remember last year that bitcoin is still at a price of less than $1, 000, but the market doesn't seem to be restoring confidence, so why do you think investing now can be a millionaire? Roll Eyes

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Nikkolodeon

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:11:56 AM

Bitcoin is the best coin where you can invest right now, because bitcoin is the safest coin and it will not die easily as long as many people are getting interested in it. but I think the best time to buy a coin was already passed when it ranged upto 6000 dollars. Now that it came back to 8k it will, indeed it is a good time to invest to earn more profits, and I am hoping that it will came back to 19k on the second quarter of the month
monalia

Activity: 685

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:19:05 AM

you are right it will raise again but we don't predict the future possibilities because many experts are create a awareness of  cryptocurrency it will rule the world and fiat currencies are down in the market. So try to buy more cryptocurrency is the best way. This month lot of fluctuations are occur in the cryptocurrency so majority of the investors are afraid in current market But surely it will pump soon and also fluctuating in this month.

Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:43:58 AM

Are you sure ? I'm not sure bitcoin will not come down anymore. Why ?

because the natural correction is still a long time, and will end in July 2018. unless there is positive support from the world, it will be a little run up and high. and will speed up the ending correction.

and I think the bitcoin price is still going down to the point of $ 7000. so we should wait and be patient.

cho99

Activity: 224
Merit: 61

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:05:47 AM

Many financial advisors are saying that this is a resistance time for bitcoin so it is not clear so far if the price will go higher or maybe it can go down , the advice for investors in this time depends of the buying price , if you did buy bitcoin when he reached 5k 6K I think it's better to sell and come back and buy again when it will goes down again , for those people who didn't buy at low prices or did buy at high price over 11 K this is the time for them to invest more . It's kind of tricky situation right now . For my self I am holding anyway , I will not sell unless it goes to 40 K  Grin

VARANIDA ● ◉ ● Building A Better Internet
WhitePaper↾ ⊙ ⇂ Ann Thread
TwitterFacebookTelegramReddit
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:10:35 AM

That is not proof that it is not going down although the $8,000 support level is holding with the volatility with crypto market, it is really hard to predict. Of course we would like to see another bull run this year.

I agree that right now is a great time to buy Bitcoin but expecting to become a million dollars is very optimistic opinion. Lets just be patient and hold and see where our investment will take us.

Lovecove

Activity: 161
Merit: 38

(Thank you for all the merit =) ) ~Lovecove!

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:30:27 AM

Many financial advisors are saying that this is a resistance time for bitcoin so it is not clear so far if the price will go higher or maybe it can go down , the advice for investors in this time depends of the buying price , if you did buy bitcoin when he reached 5k 6K I think it's better to sell and come back and buy again when it will goes down again , for those people who didn't buy at low prices or did buy at high price over 11 K this is the time for them to invest more . It's kind of tricky situation right now . For my self I am holding anyway , I will not sell unless it goes to 40 K  Grin

There's so much chatter on reddit that speaks of "insider info" on bitcoin pumping in the next few weeks to months. Usually those things are good indicators of a bull run. I'm not talking about people posting pump things or shilling bitcion. I'm saying, those small, few posts where the info is withheld like: "Insider info...." Bitcoin will rally. And when you see only one post, it doesn't mean much. But reddit and other channels have been subtly trickling with such posts.

The last time these posts and chatter made it through to the channels, bitcoin and other alts did spike up.

We have Chinese new year coming up that could rally crypto in general. But also, there's the Lightning Network implementation. The fact that coinbase just tested out the LN recently.

These are all fundamental good signs of a pump.

Futures market is opening again too. That usually causes a pump as more trade volume in BTC happens.

Visit now if you're interested in buying these domains: EtherMining.org, CryptoMovement.org, Bitcoiner.Co
allfriends88

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:32:10 AM

Yes if seen the current price I think it is better we buy coins just because the price is still low. and if the price has gone up a coin you buy on sale again with high prices. will definitely benefit more.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: