Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 08:52:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin to Millionaire!  (Read 702 times)
troglobait

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:37:29 AM

The price will go uphill very soon, as soon as futures are opened

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
barontamago

Activity: 143
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:45:27 AM

Great chance to buy bitcoin more and more now, price has been roaming around 8600-8700 since yesterday, proof that its going up from now, no more going down.
Try to put more evidence on your post. If your saying that it will rise because of the current price consistent stable we cant trust that conclusion we need some proof but i respect your post and its nice you give hope to some people who needed profit. Smiley
Realist247

Activity: 154
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 06:55:45 AM

Great chance to buy bitcoin more and more now, price has been roaming around 8600-8700 since yesterday, proof that its going up from now, no more going down.

That is not proof that it is not going down although the $8,000 support level is holding with the volatility with crypto market, it is really hard to predict. Of course we would like to see another bull run this year.

I agree that right now is a great time to buy Bitcoin but expecting to become a million dollars is very optimistic opinion. Lets just be patient and hold and see where our investment will take us.

I'm almost positive that when the OP says "millionaire" he/she is thinking in their native currency where "millionaire" to them is approximately $20,000.  I don't see any reason for anything other than sideways to lower price movement in the foreseeable future now that the "mania" phase is long past.
Svafnir74

Activity: 318
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:01:06 AM

I think that $ 6000 was the ultimate drawdown of the cost of bitcoin. More such a drawdown will be gone. Of course there will be kickbacks back, but the main impulse will only be up.
indopool

Activity: 403
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:05:45 AM

I have been fortunate to have bought bitcoin at a price of $ 8600 this may be my good day to sell it for fear of falling prices again...
argiyan.tri

Activity: 271
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:10:41 AM

why are you so sure of the current price that will not come down again? is there a clear source for this?
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:12:27 AM

I think that $ 6000 was the ultimate drawdown of the cost of bitcoin. More such a drawdown will be gone. Of course there will be kickbacks back, but the main impulse will only be up.

Well i think,what we have experience today proofing that gradual increasing of value in a market are consider as a good starts of everyone hoping and aiming to become bitcoin millionaire someday. In this circumstances people having invested and a lots of token and coin collected this is a chances to get rich as soon as bitcoin will surpassing the most awaited promising value in 2018.
Kodel

Activity: 76

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:14:12 AM

yes maybe now its bitcoin prices again dropped sharply but try you clay back in 2017 increased once its up in comparison with its decline in 2018 this year for that I also remain confident later in the middle of 2018 bitcoin will rise again 'now country advanced is much to legalize bitcoin I think is not excessive if the investment is now cheaply, surely fore prices soared n surely later become a millionaire
Meysa_richa

Activity: 458
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:25:24 AM

It is true that it will not harm us to buy it now, now that bitcoin has begun to show an upward motion, hopefully this is a good sign for bitcoin rises, now it's time to buy and sell later in the day as bitcoins increase, and whales get us.
EEEian

Activity: 246

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:59:23 AM

I want to use bitcoin mining,and mining of other cryptocurrency's to create a sustainable way to make money to support local schools and non profits focused in education.If you mine cryptocurrency,what machine do you use, and how should i get enough money to buy said machine?
Scorpion

Activity: 887
Merit: 516

Bitcoin OG

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:02:45 AM

Right now I believe the market has consolidated very nicely and people are saying 'okay this is the true price at the moment and it probably won't go any lower than this', once we get some movement and new things flowing in the blockchain technology field we start seeing the demand to exchange cryptocurrency and Bitcoin is the biggest factor.

Adioliver

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:05:20 AM

Yeah it's time for a pump most probably so let's keep our fingers crossed and wait for it. But we can't say surely that the price will not go down. There are equal chances for bitcoins  price to fall further.But let's be positive and hold on to our investments and hope for the best.
appleyard

Activity: 359
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:11:17 AM

You have the rights to said that to any users here but are you sure that you are really know that bitcoin will rise from now any proof or justify your thoughts, the value of bitcoin from the past days are stable in mid of 8k and 8.5k. any signals from the big whales?

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:18:34 AM

Yeah it's time for a pump most probably so let's keep our fingers crossed and wait for it. But we can't say surely that the price will not go down. There are equal chances for bitcoins  price to fall further.But let's be positive and hold on to our investments and hope for the best.
Bitcoin is slowly increasing and the community are starting to feel the confidence that it will continue to go up. Although, there are instances that it drops but it is lower compared to the previous month. We should continue to spread the good about btc for us to become millionaire someday.
cobeksede

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:19:38 AM

has 1 bitcoin alone including billionaire in my village what else has 100 or more, I hope I have 1 btc
buternasek

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:41:41 AM

yes, I also see the volume of bitcoin, is starting to look green and rise slowly
I think, now is the time, bitcoin to rise back to normal prices. because altcoin also has begun to stabilize. who previously actually fell following Bitcoin
many say, if this increase will occur until March, and the end of March will be a price increase
We will see later
MaleKing

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:42:50 AM

Yep, it will slowly go up, it already reached the bottom. Smiley
john_nautica

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:45:14 AM

the increase is positive for cryptocurrency including bitcoin. currently bitcoin is back up slowly to be able to stand in the highest position. so I think the bitcoin will rise again starting from today.

Cisumacoin

Activity: 87

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:47:35 AM

Well i think,what we have experience today proofing that gradual increasing of value in a market are consider as a good starts of everyone hoping and aiming to become bitcoin millionaire someday. In this circumstances people having invested and a lots of token and coin collected this is a chances to get rich as soon as bitcoin will surpassing the most awaited promising value in 2018.
has 1 bitcoin alone including billionaire in my village what else has 100 or more, I hope I have 1 btc
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:47:58 AM

Exactly my thoughts recently after observing the price trend over 2weeks now. A price upsurge is imminent and this is really the best time to jump in if you can. Millionaires are going to be made this year, no doubt about it.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: