Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 10:31:45 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin to Millionaire!  (Read 709 times)
sujeewacrypto

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 09:49:43 AM

Bitcoin price is unpredictable. It going high also down. But all we need to understand is bitcoin can use to get profit. We have to collect BTC at dump and should sell at peak.
TorbiK

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Diagon

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:52:37 AM

He will, as always, start crazy growth at a time when this is least expected. And now the main thing is that the price is fixed at the current level and higher.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
ghost911

Activity: 49

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:58:52 AM

its really the time to buy and be a millionaire !! hahahah Grin Grin Grin Grin Wink
ylnar123

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:01:41 AM

Great chance to buy bitcoin more and more now, price has been roaming around 8600-8700 since yesterday, proof that its going up from now, no more going down.

Maybe you guess it right,though the price of bitcoin is now a little stable, it does not mean it would suddenly go up. So as for the moment lets just hope for the best and expect for the worse so that it wont hurt us if our speculation is wrong.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
lananh1997

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:10:18 AM

That is impossible for the faint of heart. When prices drop they will worry about selling off their bitcoin. When prices rise they will regret it.
gareng1468

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:16:00 AM

let us monitor the chart movement, could have penetrated the highest point as before if there was any insignificant decline,
save while hoping to continue to reach the peak

MoonX      
───   http://www.moon.family/   ───
TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE
Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:20:45 AM

Great chance to buy bitcoin more and more now, price has been roaming around 8600-8700 since yesterday, proof that its going up from now, no more going down.

Exactly my thoughts recently after observing the price trend over 2weeks now. A price upsurge is imminent and this is really the best time to jump in if you can. Millionaires are going to be made this year, no doubt about it.

Millionaires for this year? I do not think so, becuse only people with huge bankroll that can buy more of coin and stack them up. With average income I do not think that you can even stock 1 btc, this is really high. So what I can say here the rich become richer and may be poor become less, this is what I thought for current price unless the price suddenly go to the moon later. But millionaires is still possible in bitcoin world
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:26:56 AM

Bitcoin price is unpredictable. It going high also down. But all we need to understand is bitcoin can use to get profit. We have to collect BTC at dump and should sell at peak.

You are right, we already seen bitcoin ath last january but it already decreased drastically, this week bitcoin price is increasing slowly and a lot of people say that it will increase again after february. Yes, we can be a millionaire if we will use a very nice strategies in bitcoin.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
munareal

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:39:22 AM

When there is a dip and blood every where is the best time to buy. The time those that do not have faith in the currency and are selling to cut down their loses . Buy them and you will make more profit.
yonghaseo

Activity: 111
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:54:57 AM

Fluctuation is given to bitcoin and dropping the price  will be the best time to buy. Bitcoin increased more than 50 times the price since 5 years ago. The only key we need to do is to monitor the chart and sell at its peak.

●●● XPETROLEUM | Building The Trust Oil Economy With Blockchain Technology ●●●
Visit : https://xpetroleum.com/
romanovst

Activity: 98
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:57:49 AM

To become millionaire with bitcoins at current levels, you need to invest huge amount like $100000 or so. I do not have that much amount and thus I am investing some money per month. I am actually relying on some alt coins for that purpose as they can give results quickly.
oginiimaoyani

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 11:03:41 AM

Buying and holding bitcoin during a dip is the best, then prepare to get harvest at your convenient time when market is showing green to make more profit.

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
neo444

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:19:45 AM

I hope we are right and i hope the price of bitcoin be over than 10000$
nano77

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:27:40 AM

we all hope bitcoin will return to reach a high price and with the current bitcoin price is the time to buy and hold the bitcoin you have, wait for the price will definitely go back up
SiDtHeBeSt

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:34:07 AM

Yes, even I think bitcoin would be going up from now on, as it has become a lot more stable than it was around 3-4 weeks ago. It's price going up as well. It should not go down and people should just keep hodling their bitcoins now, as when it increases and gets to a little bit more higher value, like around 10k USD, more number of people are going to invest which would result in increase in bitcoin's price at a higher pace.
topleskacah

Activity: 125
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:04:11 PM

it seems now is not the time, I think currently bitcoin can still go down again
I believe in March, if March is the month where bitcoin will go up even beyond the previous price, there is no strong opinion about it
but if you look at all the speculation that everyone is doing, many believe that March is the month where bitcoin will rise, even in the prediction will mencapi price 4.4 billion. I do not know it's just a prediction
Bolt Brownie

Activity: 700
Merit: 350

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:20:45 PM

Go ahead and buy bitcoin, but be aware of the risks and don't do it expecting that it will surely go up. I also buy bitcoin every chance I get. I only do it in small amounts since I can only risk what I'm willing to lose, but although the market seems to be recovering, and from a trading perspective (not a long term holding perspective), we still need to beat the $9k mark, and that should get us to $12k. We can of course fail to do that, and face another pull back. Nothing is granted in crypto, and don't forget that. If you are trying to get profit in the short middle term, be careful and wait for confirmation. If you are just increasing your long term positions, and you are waiting for BTC to get adopted and usable, then go ahead and buy some now because we might go up. If we go down, then you will be still happy because you will be able to buy more at a lower price.
Kamote_1102

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:34:34 PM

Yes, it is. There's a big chance that we can be Millionaire with the help of Bitcoin we just have to hold it until the right time comes. I have heard before that there was a 12-year-old kid who became Millionaire because of Bitcoin. so, there's a big possibility that we might become Millionaires too.

shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:25:21 PM

after going up it will down again, bitcoin is unpredictable we are not sure if bitcoin continue to grow or go down back again in a minute. You can be millionaire in bitcoin if you invest a big amount of money like $750,000. I'm sure you will be millionaire for short trade only.
jinxing

Activity: 276
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:27:24 PM

Bitcoin to the millionaire is very possible if we persevere and try hard. Continue to increase investment and survive. Do not be too easy or rush to sell it. Because the longer the economic growth will increase. Longer bitcoin prices will also increase as well. Besides investing with trading can also add value bitcoin us. Then continue to add and do not easily tempted to swap when prices rise. Hang on a moment bitcoin will get us to the millionaire.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: