Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:04:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin to Millionaire!  (Read 707 times)
boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:22:06 AM

So by the time this thread was posted bitcoin is around $7,000 - $8,000. Look on where are we right now, bitcoin increased to $10,800 > $10,500 which makes it stable on $10,000 line. Those who are enduring all the painful days of the dip are now reaping again the fruit of their patience.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ghayoor

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:16:33 AM

Since bitcoin started to recover from 6,000$ mark, lots of speculations and posts in optimistic manner are spreading on this forum. Bitcoin's rise indeed give morale to HODLers and making panic sellers hate themselves for their decision.
I am really hoping that this rise will continue and last for a couple of days or months and see how its market cap and value will look like then.
no doubt that bitcoin price is going high and its a fact that now a days we need to but bitcoin as much as we can because if we invest today so it can make us millionaire and it happen with my a lot of friends  and i can assure you that nothing is fake here i,m also doing investment here and it change my life so those who want to be millionaire they can invest here because bitcoin is very safe and sound for investment.
Arlibtchunt2018

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:13:15 AM

Great chance to buy bitcoin more and more now, price has been roaming around 8600-8700 since yesterday, proof that its going up from now, no more going down.

Well it is indeed the right time to buy bitcoin. For now the prices are in the middle of last year's peak then we could still have a chance to gain a lot when it gets back to its peak price. Let's just wait and see for the upcoming updates for BTC price trend.

(((●   OPP OPEN WIFI   ●)))
●▬▬▬▬ JOIN THE LARGEST WIFI NETWORK IN THE WORLD ▬▬▬▬●
reyzel27

Activity: 135

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:25:17 PM

Bitcoin to the millionaire is very possible if we preserve and try hard because I think  currently bitcoin can still go down again I believe in march is the month where bitcoin will go up even beyond the previous price, there is no strong opinion about it but if you look at all the speculation that everyone is doing many believe that march is the month where bitcoin will rise, even in the prediction will mencapi price 4.4billion.I do not know it just a prediction.
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:53:46 PM

Bitcoin to the millionaire is very possible if we preserve and try hard because I think  currently bitcoin can still go down again I believe in march is the month where bitcoin will go up even beyond the previous price, there is no strong opinion about it but if you look at all the speculation that everyone is doing many believe that march is the month where bitcoin will rise, even in the prediction will mencapi price 4.4billion.I do not know it just a prediction.
You are right for as long as we will just continue to support bitcoin and do  our part as a user an investor we will then become a millionaire, if we will just let ourselves and if we will just make ways on how we are going to achieve our goals, there is no easy money but with all our efforts we will then reach it, but as of the moment, lets make things possible first.

greeklogos

Activity: 658
Merit: 152

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:15:50 PM

The profit can be felt only in the case if you buy 1 or 0,5 BTC, I actually doubt that people have such money, the biggest part surly don't.
Of course it is possible. But the word HARD is the main thing here, not every one are ready for that.
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:28:20 AM

Great chance to buy bitcoin more and more now, price has been roaming around 8600-8700 since yesterday, proof that its going up from now, no more going down.

I hope the market will remain stable. at least not to parachute like yesterday. yes although we can not predict every market situation. one of the best things to do right now is, buy the bitcoin and hold it
Lol. Now we have people who want the market to remain like this for a while so they can have enough to keep loading up before it starts a bull run. Good one too though, but someone with some cash, it is still a good time to get some part of the price in the market now before we start seeing more of those period coming. I believe we still have a lot of room for growth anyway, so we still have some days to get to see some of that happen.
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:40:51 AM

To become a millionaire with bitcoins now, you have to invest a lot of money. Another option is to add some money per month and then hope that it will reach $100000 or so in 5-6 years. I am using the second approach personally.
Yeah! The big guys with the big money will be the ones having a good time right now. The market has shown some level of strength, we want to believe the downtrend is over even though we are still in the channel and from here, we assume to start testing some highs. The market has been blown like wind for some days now by the bears, let's hope the bulls are back to make our buy in turn into millions.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:38:07 PM

To become a millionaire with bitcoins now, you have to invest a lot of money. Another option is to add some money per month and then hope that it will reach $100000 or so in 5-6 years. I am using the second approach personally.
Yeah! The big guys with the big money will be the ones having a good time right now. The market has shown some level of strength, we want to believe the downtrend is over even though we are still in the channel and from here, we assume to start testing some highs. The market has been blown like wind for some days now by the bears, let's hope the bulls are back to make our buy in turn into millions.

At this point, you have to be investing in the hundred thousands to be able to get a serious chance of hitting millions. And there's a greater chance there of you losing money in the short term as well. If you're willing to wait for years, regardless of ups and downs in the btc market, then you may have a shot at that million

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:30:03 PM

It is not exactly true that the increase in price will not go down. If you really understand how the market moves, it is not always a straight upward movement. There will always be bump on the road before taking off to the moon. The bull run that happened recently is taking a breather currently and institutional buyers are accumulating BTC at a cheaper price. The higher volume being traded is proof that after the downfall, the next move is up.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:14:51 PM

Though bitcoin has moved above this price but I will advise you to keep on buy now and hold what you have in other to remain among the future millionaires. Bitcoin has made many millionaire in 2017 and I think we can make our own this year 2918 by buying now that bitcoin is very cheap.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:29:15 AM

I hope the market will remain stable. at least not to parachute like yesterday. yes although we can not predict every market situation. one of the best things to do right now is, buy the bitcoin and hold it
Lol. Now we have people who want the market to remain like this for a while so they can have enough to keep loading up before it starts a bull run. Good one too though, but someone with some cash, it is still a good time to get some part of the price in the market now before we start seeing more of those period coming. I believe we still have a lot of room for growth anyway, so we still have some days to get to see some of that happen.
I think this is natural bitcoin did not gave us too many chances in the last year, the last year was all a huge price increase and we did not had the opportunity to save more money so we could invest money in bitcoin at good prices, when you think about it it is not really a bad idea to wish for the price to remain like that for sometime but we know bitcoin will not wait for us and it will skyrocket when we least expect it.
terrific

Activity: 2114
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:40:01 AM

I want to know on how many people here bought bitcoin when the price is around $8,600 - $8,700 and now the price is $11,200.
So if you bought 1 or 2 bitcoin, you have earned enough and you can sell it today so that you can earn again and wait for the dip.
This is why millionaires are becoming millionaires easily without any effort.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

amaydel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:45:33 AM

This is already the thing that i always do when bitcoin encounters a dip. I didn't just hodl, but i also buy some in a cheaper price and got a bigger part of it. Unfortunately, i missed to buy the dip when bitcoin's price plunges to around 5,000$.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:48:01 AM

The only 2 ways to become a millionaire from Bitcoin are to hold for a long time (for those of us that don’t have very much) or if you were lucky enough to get in early and are sitting on a huge number of coins. My point is that one Bitcoin could eventually be worth a million dollars but it will take years for that to happen. I personally have diversified my portfolio so I don’t actually have a large amount in Bitcoin.
moneyangel

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:01:59 AM

Well it is indeed the right time to buy bitcoin. For now the prices are in the middle of last year's peak then we could still have a chance to gain a lot when it gets back to its peak price. Let's just wait and see for the upcoming updates for BTC price trend.
Just believe in this technology and buy your coins. Don't get affected by those non sense issues about Bitcoin. Wait and hold your coins until it will bounce back to the top. Who knows your investments will make you to be one of the millionaires in bitcoin.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:14:50 AM

The only 2 ways to become a millionaire from Bitcoin are to hold for a long time (for those of us that don’t have very much) or if you were lucky enough to get in early and are sitting on a huge number of coins. My point is that one Bitcoin could eventually be worth a million dollars but it will take years for that to happen. I personally have diversified my portfolio so I don’t actually have a large amount in Bitcoin.

There is also another opportunity. Trading! But I admit it is very risky and you will probably lose more than making profit, if you don't know what you're doing.
Regarding Bitcoin reaching $1million, this is still many years away, probably several decades to be honest. Very likely we will all be dead then.
Only in a global financial doom scenario where the fiat system is going to collapse such a value of BTC could happen earlier.
But I can not see this happen soon. Let's not be like the gold bugs who always praise their gold and that the world is dying soon and therefore you that precious metal.

nikenv2212

Activity: 84
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:28:33 AM

Like other alternative investments, bitcoin is also at risk, even at a higher risk because no institution can protect the value of the user's assets. With continuous bad news at the beginning of this year many people took off their hold on bitcoin, can you explain in more detail what makes this bitcoin value back up and will not come back down ... while I know the bitcoin is very fluctuating
pluMmet

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:49:03 PM

Yes with having bitcoin we could be a millionaire, bought and hold bitcoin until the price bitcoin up and we can sell her, has been a lot of people who managed to become a millionaire with buy bitcoin then be patient to wait until the price bitcoin up and they sell her to get advantage and into the millionaire
Southsidecoins

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:51:04 PM

I'm expecting it to hit at around 45k before the year is over!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: