Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:12:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin to Millionaire!  (Read 707 times)
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:49:53 AM

Great chance to buy bitcoin more and more now, price has been roaming around 8600-8700 since yesterday, proof that its going up from now, no more going down.
I want to know on how many people here bought bitcoin when the price is around $8,600 - $8,700 and now the price is $11,200.
So if you bought 1 or 2 bitcoin, you have earned enough and you can sell it today so that you can earn again and wait for the dip.
This is why millionaires are becoming millionaires easily without any effort.
Trading may seem easy but it is not, there are those that are able to pull great profits without too much effort but that is because they have great talent, skill and knowledge about how to market moves when other people see that they think that is like magic and that anyone can make that kind of money but that is simply not true this is why you see many newbies trying trading for the first time and losing all their money.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
liivii

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:11:38 AM

Great chance to buy bitcoin more and more now, price has been roaming around 8600-8700 since yesterday, proof that its going up from now, no more going down.
I want to know on how many people here bought bitcoin when the price is around $8,600 - $8,700 and now the price is $11,200.
So if you bought 1 or 2 bitcoin, you have earned enough and you can sell it today so that you can earn again and wait for the dip.
Trading may seem easy but it is not, there are those that are able to pull great profits without too much effort but that is because they have great talent, skill and knowledge about how to market moves when other people see that they think that is like magic and that anyone can make that kind of money but that is simply not true this is why you see many newbies trying trading for the first time and losing all their money.

That's right, going to trading industry without proper knowledge is a nonsense idea that will lead to lose of time and of course money. There is no guarantee of a profitable coin unless you have the luck and you fully researched about that coin. Trading is for those people who are willing to take the risk and ready to face whatever happen to the coin that they'll buy, and if you think you're one of them then go and try it on your own.
toxic0n

Activity: 413
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:35:08 PM

indeed perhaps now its bitcoin costs again dropped forcefully yet attempt you mud in 2017 expanded once its up in correlation with its decrease in 2018 this year for that I additionally stay sure later amidst 2018 bitcoin will rise once more 'now nation progressed is much to authorize bitcoin I believe isn't exorbitant if the venture is currently efficiently, clearly fore costs took off n definitely later turn into a mogul
blitz18

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:36:38 PM

I'm expecting it to hit at around 45k before the year is over!
This is possible to hit 45k but for now look at the market its going down. Anything is possible that price this year can go that rate. Morever, the time to buy or to collect bitcoin then hold because I can sense price will sky rocket this year.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:51:03 PM

You are wrong, bitcoin value now is lower, don't expect too much, just like now, you expected that bitcoin will rise and no more going down but you are wrong with that prediction. I think we also need to accept this fact that bitcoin has also its limitation.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:40:43 AM

That's right, going to trading industry without proper knowledge is a nonsense idea that will lead to lose of time and of course money. There is no guarantee of a profitable coin unless you have the luck and you fully researched about that coin. Trading is for those people who are willing to take the risk and ready to face whatever happen to the coin that they'll buy, and if you think you're one of them then go and try it on your own.
Unfortunately this is something that happens very often, people think that predicting the way the market is going to move is going to be very easy but that is simply not the case I always think about trading the same way I think about the weather forecast, look at how despite the incredible amount of technology we posses it is impossible to predict accurately the weather for a particular day and the same is true for trading.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:27:41 AM

You are wrong, bitcoin value now is lower, don't expect too much, just like now, you expected that bitcoin will rise and no more going down but you are wrong with that prediction. I think we also need to accept this fact that bitcoin has also its limitation.
At least you have read when OP did posted this thread and his assumption that it's a good buy to bitcoin. We all assumed that bitcoin will never go down again but it seems that we are all wrong with this prediction. But give it some time, it may too early to say that we bet a wrong prediction. There's still enough time for this year to see bitcoin recover so for now we have to take this time and decide if it will be the best time to buy. I did bought few this weekend.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
1BTC EQUALS 1CAR

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:43:58 AM

Agree. It stabilizing between $8k - $9k and I feel that this coming months will be another record breaking bull run. Those fudders wanted to bring it down but it looks like that btc want to rise up sooner.
maman09

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:30:14 AM

when prices fall quickly this is an opportunity for some people who want to buy bitcoin. now the situation is still running on the spot, even cendungung almost down every day. I think. prohibition is the mastermind behind all this and investors panicked.
and now is a great opportunity to buy bitcoin
pluMmet

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:44:31 PM

Yes bitcoin could indeed make us so millionaire due to buy bitcoin can we got lucky big quickly, but bitcoin can also make us got a great quickly and it can happen if suddenly price bitcoin fell after we bought bitcoin
crisanto01

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:15:51 PM

Yes bitcoin could indeed make us so millionaire due to buy bitcoin can we got lucky big quickly, but bitcoin can also make us got a great quickly and it can happen if suddenly price bitcoin fell after we bought bitcoin
Although there is a big possibility that bitcoin can make us millionaire if when we are seeing the value or the price of a coin at a lower price or is declining then we do panic mode then how could be that attitude make us rich, that is why we should stay positive all the time.
bigink

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:03:57 PM

Big ole FACTS!
hynext

Activity: 350
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:13:25 PM

I think, bitcoin has a capability to prices up and down. We can't not say that bitcoin is always rising because of it's volatility. Yes, it's our chance to buy more bitcoin and who may know we could reach our dreams to become millionaire. Speculation is always welcome, it's very hard to predict what bitcoin's future.
chenbo*)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:28:23 AM

If you read the trends right, you may still reap your gains once bitcoin's price will rebound. But personally, I believe that bitcoin will go as low as $6000 before it'll start to rebound and climb to around $11600.

On a side note, I hope that we wake up and stop the wild speculation on bitcoin and use it as a currency instead. It was not invented to be an asset but as a way for us to have a decentralized currency, free from the burden of debt being levied on the current monetary system. It is supposed to be a ticket towards true freedom and I hope people will see the true value it presents to everyone.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: